Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You don't suck as much as zimby.
Thanks for stating the obvious. Usually no one would suck as much as him. He is a rare case.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
A lot of people suck though, like KKK and ISIS.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Thanks for stating the obvious. Usually no one would suck as much as him. He is a rare case.
It's always nice to see someone recognising me for how special I actually am!
:smugbunny

A lot of people suck though, like KKK and ISIS.
The KKK and ISIS are not people - they are groups of people...
But yes, I guess that you could say their world views do 'suck'.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Group of people is still people. No matter how trash they are.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Good grammar requires correct usage of articles - if I am going to be titled (or assumed to be) a 'grammar Nazi', then I might as well act like one.
If you're assumed to be an 'annoying person', then you might just be yourself.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Good grammar requires correct usage of articles - if I am going to be titled (or assumed to be) a 'grammar Nazi', then I might as well act like one.
AIn't you speak slang, mfer? you be soft like Charmin tissues if you ain't gonna slang it up dawg yanno


But if you're a grammar nazi, then you can actually help me improve some aspects of grammar. I always have issues with plurals and stuff, like anyone-is/are and whatnot.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
AIn't you speak slang, mfer? you be soft like Charmin tissues if you ain't gonna slang it up dawg yanno
:twitch

I always have issues with plurals and stuff, like anyone-is/are and whatnot.
For 'anyone' you would need to use a singular verb - therefore you would use 'is' not 'are'.

But I know you know this M3J. You will not draw me into your filthy games...
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Are we trashing Zimby now? Is it bad to be a grammar nazi? :worrybunny
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Now THAT's a confession.

Hot '-'
You sir have a kinky mind.

I like that :D

What I meant is that he's like a small devil whispering unholy things into our ears, or something like that :derp
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Because I feel the world would be much better if everyone thought the same way that I do.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
I just broke off with someone important to me. She said I was to introverted to properly maintain a relationship. Maybe she's right
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:twitch


For 'anyone' you would need to use a singular verb - therefore you would use 'is' not 'are'.

But I know you know this M3J. You will not draw me into your filthy games...
I didn't know at first, but I still have issues with other stuff.
I just broke off with someone important to me. She said I was to introverted to properly maintain a relationship. Maybe she's right
then learn to be extroverted.
 
Top