Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

As I said I don't know anything about naomi and I don't know why people thought haku so reliably all of a sudden...
And likewise, I don't know why people thought of me so suspicious in this phase all of a sudden, either. Did people only remember that I claimed to be a roleless Townie after Erinyes-sama got shut down, I wonder.
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And likewise, I don't know why peole thought of me so suspicious in this phase all of a sudden, either. Did people only remember that I claimed to be a roleless Townie after Erinyes-sama got shut down, I wonder.
For me you might trolling or acting like trolling,not so reliably don't you think ? and yeah roleless townie thing cause a impact too imo
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

For me you might trolling or acting like trolling,not so reliably don't you think ? and yeah roleless townie thing cause a impact too imo
That's my point. Up until Frosty shot Erinyes, no one gave a damn to me or Nao claiming to be a roleless Townie, with three Townies present at that.
James is right. Someone simply ignored the three Townie oddity up until that Cowboy duel and manipulated the Town into killing gnut.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

That's my point. Up until Frosty shot Erinyes, no one gave a damn to me or Nao claiming to be a roleless Townie, with three Townies present at that.
James is right. Someone simply ignored the three Townie oddity up until that Cowboy duel and manipulated the Town into killing gnut.
Yeah I agree
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You just realized this now are you well demon?:gwah
Demon is in truth mafia pirate who stole a doctor role and is trying to get us all killed! OMFG! D8

I already told I'm the kamikaze. I guess nobody reads what I post. -.-
I did. Poor Ron, nobody loves you~

So Nao or Haku then?

Well for now I Votekill Nao.

Let's see who else gets on. Mafia members tend to be always around the last hour of the game in case of creating or breaking a tie. I know I did that when I was mafia. Saved lawl's ass on the first day and killed Kat for example.^^
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yes, they did. Go check it, mafia boy. XD

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I can't believe I'm feeling my best friend is a mafia member! What Voldemort did to you? :gwah
How many nights you still have Ron before blowing up? :scry

Voldemort killed my parents, i would rather die than be manipulated by him, Ron. You know that much about me!
I really am the Hider, baka!!! :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, knowing the guy he is, I actually think Panda is lying big time, especially the way he approaches me, almost agreeing with whatever I said, while apparently trusting me, as well.
For all my analytical thinking claim or whatnot, in the end, I'm a big ball of ego in the end, who likes getting his ideas approved by others. A LOT. Gary and Nuno used this in the past against me. I think niichan might have done the same, not quite sure. In the end, it's a strategy that works out, because I'm suppressive and rather indirect in my expressions, in a way that I make it rather complicated for others to argue with me on stuff without messing up even further.

So, I do think Panda is lying and simply siding with me to use me as a tool.
I don't think me changing my vote to Panda now will matter, though, so, I will let things be for now, I guess.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Voldemort killed my parents, i would rather die than be manipulated by him, Ron. You know that much about me!
I really am the Hider, baka!!! :p
99% sure you are not her best friend :frankerz
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, knowing the guy he is, I actually think Panda is lying big time, especially the way he approaches me, almost agreeing with whatever I said, while apparently trusting me, as well.
For all my analytical thinking claim or whatnot, in the end, I'm a big ball of ego in the end, who likes getting his ideas approved by others. A LOT. Gary and Nuno used this in the past against me. I think niichan might have done the same, not quite sure. In the end, it's a strategy that works out, because I'm suppressive and rather indirect in my expressions, in a way that I make it rather complicated for others to argue with me on stuff without messing up even further.

So, I do think Panda is lying and simply siding with me to use me as a tool.
I don't think me changing my vote to Panda now will matter, though, so, I will let things be for now, I guess.
I used that against you as well, on the game i almost won alone. Almost worked in the end :p
It might matter, cuz there's still people like me who haven't still locked their vote.


99% sure you are not her best friend :frankerz
Harry isn't Ron best friend? :o
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I used that against you as well, on the game i almost won alone. Almost worked in the end :p
It might matter, cuz there's still people like me who haven't still locked their vote.
Ah, first game I ever played, I think?
I casted the game winning vote right in the final phase. Brings back memories.. :frankerz

Frankly speaking, I have enough sight to notice a manipulation like that. But I don't really care as long as I get pampered to no end :frankerz

Harry isn't Ron best friend? :o
Wasn't she talking about Farfalla there, no idea. I just made that comment for the lolz :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

what kind of a day phase this is? never ends
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
Vote lock gnut even if ur a whore I hate sex anyway
On my phone right now and I Vote kill Farfalla. First, she and Greg can'tbe together or they are pretty good.actors. She says panda could have lied about his PM to Hardy when she used the same excusd but this timewith a different host. She refuses to give more hints about her role and suddenly decides to challenge Frosty of all people, overlooking the fact that Greg could have been protected in herposts. If youcan't think of a role forme, one of the fews claiming active, tata and frosty, it means you have an idea for Erin, nao and goi? When two among them claim plain townies? Holt also and Haku, could you list them?
Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.

I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.
I really hesitated, but well. I have to go it's very late, so for now Votekill Frosty, ofc, may consider changing my vote depending on possible revelations.
Ok, I will go along with the plan, I dont think there will be any problem as long as a sane detective does the investigation on me, eitherway it would have been a waste to use my role on a innocent townie so I'm glad I get to test it on more suspicious targets.

Votekill gnut
Okey guys I am voting...

VOTEKILL TSPanda

I don't expecting him to die or anything but I wanted to express my uncertainty/doubts about him.I didn't vote for gnut because I know that he will die and he kinda deserved it (sorry greg) you acted so anormal...

Now sleeping,good night(and if I wake up early,I might change my vote too)
So many huge posts. X.x
I don't have much time tonight so I'll reveal my role already. I'm the kamikaze.
My main suspects in this moments are gnut and Jorped. Panda was blocked so couldnt prove Jorped is a hider. And gnut is the worst prostitute ever if he is telling the truth, what I doubt.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Panda is weird too, he can be working with Jorped, idk. But in this moment I'll follow my intuition, I votekill jorped.
Votekill Frosty
Sry, coudn't catch up.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Votekill Haku

Sry, missed Frosty's post.
Welllllllll..... I don't know. I'm not sure if I feel right about voting for Haku. I don't trust him by any means, but I don't know if it's enough to actually vote for him. There's the chance that he has some wildcard role that I'm forgetting about.

So instead, I think I'll put my vote on Zasz.

Votekill Zasz

I'm not going to lock it though. Not confident enough.
Votekill Haku

I've played that way as a third party before, but people just end up suspecting you because of it.

I'm off to bed now. Night, night.
Vote kill Naomi . Stop calling me a she in your posts.
votekill Haku
Either you or Naomi is a Mafia and she seems clean to me
I have to go now and won't be back before day-phase ends. I honestly don't believe we have two plain townies on Haku/Naomi, but well i don't think this day we will have a strong case to go against them, specially after we managed to get erinyes (who i didn't suspect :gwah) who was also one of the people claiming to be plain townie.

Might be a mistake of my part (one of too many so far), but since i don't really know what's the best route for now i will go for Tata as payback.
votekill Tatasugoi

Vote kill TSPanda.
You're a spy, only thing you can do, if you're not crazy, is finding out who target who with a action but not what action.

Ah, whatever. No more time left. Need to go out with the dog.

Votekill Haku 'cause no clue whenever or not his role is useful for us. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Also Hardy, please don't forget my duel result on Haku. I posted that in time in that one hour limit you gave us. I woke up even early for that.
Votekill Naomidee

Ok Votelock Naomidee it's bandwagon time.:3c
vote lock nao
I personally don't consider Nao-chan as a primary suspect at the moment, so, I guess I'll vote instinctively again.

Vote Kill Farfalla
Demon is in truth mafia pirate who stole a doctor role and is trying to get us all killed! OMFG! D8



I did. Poor Ron, nobody loves you~

So Nao or Haku then?

Well for now I Votekill Nao.

Let's see who else gets on. Mafia members tend to be always around the last hour of the game in case of creating or breaking a tie. I know I did that when I was mafia. Saved lawl's ass on the first day and killed Kat for example.^^

13 of 14 votes

Naomidee 5x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty;Dean/lawlett-kun;Lee/Aonori;Fred/James Rye)
Hakuteiken 3x (Cho/Farfalla;Ginny/FrostyMouse;Katie/Holt)
TSPanda 2x (Neville/g01;Ernie/Demonspeed)
jorped 1x (Ron/Tatasugoi)
Zasz 1x (Draco/Naomidee)
Tatasugoi 1x (Harry/jorped)
Farfalla 1x (Seamus/Hakuteiken)

Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

In case of another tie in this day, whoever has the most locked votes is the one being lynched. Crabbe has no current vote.

If I missed a post or a vote feel free to correct me.

[highlight]Day 3 ends in 15 mins.[/highlight]​
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Fuck, i don't really know who to vote for.

And it doesn't really boost my confidence that i have been completely wrong in every single of my suspicions :gwah

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Dat Gnut like :lmao sorry bro
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, whatever. I don't trust the style, and his role is open to create further chaos (because Mafia Pirate), while not really bringing anything to the Townie side.
If we can kill a Prostitute, I don't see why going for a Pirate would be considered risky, anyway.

Vote Lock Panda
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, knowing the guy he is, I actually think Panda is lying big time, especially the way he approaches me, almost agreeing with whatever I said, while apparently trusting me, as well.
For all my analytical thinking claim or whatnot, in the end, I'm a big ball of ego in the end, who likes getting his ideas approved by others. A LOT. Gary and Nuno used this in the past against me. I think niichan might have done the same, not quite sure. In the end, it's a strategy that works out, because I'm suppressive and rather indirect in my expressions, in a way that I make it rather complicated for others to argue with me on stuff without messing up even further.

So, I do think Panda is lying and simply siding with me to use me as a tool.
I don't think me changing my vote to Panda now will matter, though, so, I will let things be for now, I guess.
What a funny turn of events, haku-tan~

A day ago I was suspicious of you since, while you were posting your comments, there was nothing that really marked you as innocent, but figured you'd have a role so passive (but significant) you'd just not be able to do anything about it (unlike Greg and me, who have actives to our abilities, so we /could/ show our fellow players while we are alive that we can do something).

Anyway, how the tables have turned :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I mean at this point not even if i went for Haku it would change the result. Naomi still gets lynched.

Still i don't really like it how Haku doesn't go for Naomi. If we fail and Naomi is indeed plain townie, might be likely that Haku is Mafia.
But meanwhile he might use the excuse that he didn't try to go to Naomi, because he knew she would be plain townie (since he knows he was the one lying)

:gwah

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

lock vote Haku

this is me rolling the dice.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, knowing the guy he is, I actually think Panda is lying big time, especially the way he approaches me, almost agreeing with whatever I said, while apparently trusting me, as well.
"Well, knowing the guy he is, I actually think Panda is lying big time"

lmao

Also, I trust you since I simply don't think you're mafia, but do agree and trust your logic.

Ah well, I'll simply take your ability today so we'll see what's what :frankerz
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What a funny turn of events, haku-tan~

A day ago I was suspicious of you since, while you were posting your comments, there was nothing that really marked you as innocent, but figured you'd have a role so passive (but significant) you'd just not be able to do anything about it (unlike Greg and me, who have actives to our abilities, so we /could/ show our fellow players while we are alive that we can do something).

Anyway, how the tables have turned :XD
Panda-kun, Panda-kun! I don't trust people that much, although I trust them rather easily.
Based God Hakuchin will keep coming after your head, so, you better get rid of me fast if you are indeed Mafia ^__^


I mean at this point not even if i went for Haku it would change the result. Naomi still gets lynched.

Still i don't really like it how Haku doesn't go for Naomi. If we fail and Naomi is indeed plain townie, might be likely that Haku is Mafia.
But meanwhile he might use the excuse that he didn't try to go to Naomi, because he knew she would be plain townie (since he knows he was the one lying)

:gwah
I'm not going for her, because I don't think she is a Mafia member, at least I don't suspect her anymore than someone else.
Another possibility would be both of us being Mafia, which would be hilarious xD

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Ah well, I'll simply take your ability today so we'll see what's what :frankerz
I thought you didn't know which ability you'd be stealing in the first place?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh I forgot I have to change my vote as well, nutty-dono is ded .-.

At this point, I do think that vote rolling for Nao would be the best idea considering that's yet another claim of being a regular.

Ah well, votekill Nao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh I forgot I have to change my vote as well, nutty-dono is ded .-.

At this point, I do think that vote rolling for Nao would be the best idea considering that's yet another claim of being a regular.

Ah well, votekill Nao
So you immediately voted after i put pressure on Haku (4 votes) against the 5 votes for Naomi?

Plus why you have so much trust about Haku, when he doesn't even believe you are Pirate? Or at least a townie Pirate, and indeed a Mafia Pirate? I hope we don't have two Mafia here, pretending to not play along just to mess with us.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Panda-kun, Panda-kun! I don't trust people that much, although I trust them rather easily.
Based God Hakuchin will keep coming after your head, so, you better get rid of me fast if you are indeed Mafia ^__^

I'll do my best to overturn your suspicions, so if you have anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask me, Haniteiken-chan~ :blush

I thought you didn't know which ability you'd be stealing in the first place?
As in, "I don't know what your ability is" or "Who should I target?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top