Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guys I'm on phone so not gonna make a big post. Ok so I dont believe there are 2 BPs so I will change my vote to Ust most probably. Though I still think that Gary x Lulu might be a thing but having Ust said he is a BP when there is another BP in the game makes me leave that for the next day phase.
Actually lawl x gary still stands even if Ust is mafia. At least in my version of the theory, it could confirm Ust worked with lawl to make gary appear innocent.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,322
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But then what about Ust? He knew that it's risky claiming BP because someone else most likely is one already. If he was mafia what was he hoping to get from this? Was he hoping you not to reveal his lie? If Ust really is mafia, why did he do this? Only two options: He would either gain trust if the real BP kept silent or if the BP reveals his lie, he sacrificed himself to lure out the real BP. And is that a risk a mafia would be doing? Sounds as risky as what you are doing right now if you are mafia. If we kill Ust and he's revealed mafia you are gonna be strongmanned tonight Holt...
Well I'm thinking he probably did it because he thought there wouldn't be a BP or maybe he really did so to lure out the real one. Either way, I mentioned it's a risk I'm willing to take. I wouldn't be dying for nothing after all and imo, the mafia sacrificing someone just to get the BP when we still have a lot of advantage number wise and there's another antagonist team seems unlikely. Even if they don't have a strongman, there's no way to know that the other team doesn't have one so I think he genuinely thought there wasn't a BP
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Actually want Holt says sounds solid. If I read Hardy's post about saying ''ust and Gary'' votekilled him for being ''fishy''/'gut feelings''. While reading Ust's early pos that he first votekilled ''x01'' for the reasons he just said and than all of the sudden said ''You know what, going for my gut feelings''. It's day three, why would you votekill someone on DAY 3 with gut feeling? That is the most baseless reason I've read for today.

And if I think about it his ''mind'' questions or wtv. towards Lawlett about the whole detective thing that he was curious what is role was and than saying afer that ''it's just a trap'' to check how Lawlett would response to him was already weird, imho. But than again it could also be a lovely made convo to fool with us. Or maybe it's just me. xd

But than again what if this is just a wonderful trap of Holt telling this right now to believe Ust is mafia, while he might be an townie and than yay another townie is gone and mafia will than prolly have more chance to win. Could also be possible, because I do see Holt planning this as well. He is a good player, imo (yeah, tfw complimenting Holt uhgggggggg......) but oh well you never know. Uhg, I'm just too tired, can't really think clear atm, my apologize.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ok so I go to bed and then suddenly I get a 2 votes -Ust and Gary- for being ¨fishy¨? What kind of bs argument is that, might as well vote everyone then, who isn't ¨fishy¨? And not only that, but then I read Aonori, go1 and Kat suddenly suspecting me and giving arguments while I'm out. Those arguments aren't better than ¨he's suspicious¨ though, but suddenly they all add and who knows, I might die. Why can't you guys say all that when I'm around?

Kat, tell me what's so bad about not spamming and contributing with almost every single one of my posts?

Btw I'm pretty sure Bulletproof is BP -cause, Bullet Proof- not Bf. With that said, I would vote for Ust without a doubt if he hand't claimed BP at this point -doesn't make him 100 % trustworthy, but it's still a risky claim quite early.
Well i said that during last day too
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck this. I shouldn't have trusted gary in the first place. I'm 90% sure he was involved in Mazino's death because of their conversation in the previous day.

!votekill Reika for now
I got a theory that I survived the night -quite a narcissist thought as if I was an anime protagonist or something- because I was suspecting Ust and/or lawlett in the last day. Lawlett's claim is, to say the least, convenient and... easy? With that in mind, for the moment, votekill Lawlett.
for now votekill G01 but will consider changing it depending on further revelations.
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
Well, you're not the first. Plus, pets don't tell me what to do...they're pets! :cussing

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

idk dude, there are so many sparse people and nothing really concrete to go off of here from my pov, so I guess I'll probably be on the chopping block

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I'd like to vote for Piplup, but on the offchance his hint is legit, I won't.

Votekill Hardy - has laid low a bit, only appearing here and there...more of a placeholder for now. I would have voted for others with even less recent contributions (Ust mainly), but that's not really indicative of anything perhaps.
votekill g01 playing in a weird way. Too insecure sand unsure of himself as though he's certain a slight mistake would be noticed. It's day 3 and he's still using the 'I don't want to get a townie killed line'. He basically keeps himself out of the loop. Also, when he's asked questions, he gets super defensive and tries to throw things back on the other person. He's not a newbie player and I believe it's time to stop cutting him slack.
Other suspects are Aonori, but nobody seems that interested in him. I also found Erin weird. I don't think she's contributed much and then yesterday she decides to post the lists, even including nice colors for our benefits. Might be grasping at straws though. Then there's Gary. Unusually calm for someone who should be among the top suspects. He's gotten this far without giving a single hint and replies questions about his hint with 'I don't need to' or so. He also believes he could be on the chopping block but doesn't seem much interested in defending or changing opinion. Well, he did make comments and all but kinda feels he's too calm. Doesn't exactly hint he's mafia though
Gonna go with gut feel. xi0 is less fish than Hardy. Vote kill Hardy
I think I suspect Gary the most now. He didn't give us any hints so far and it's day 3 already. Also because of the Lulu x Gary thing I explained. I mean it might be a BS but for now I think it could be the case. Also mafia is doing kinda well so I assume there are older and experienced players and Gary you are still alive so I mean don't get me wrong it's nothing personal but votekill xi0 o.o
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
Oooooh, really, Holt? I think this is a good idea. If we lynch Uste and he is bulletproof, then we can assume you're lying. I like this new development. And it goes along with my weird vibe about Uste and his mustache.

Votekill Ustegius (again) :derp
Votekill Ust fak this
Lmao could Santa gift himself? If so, he could have been the second anon vote :lmao

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------



I'm very inclined to believe this rhetoric (since it's actually the most substantial thing we have right now).

About to travel a bit, so I'll try to read back some pages, maybe we'll find something.

For now,

votekill Ust
Votekill Ust

Basically cause I trust Holt way more (people had reasons against Ust for a while now, excluding the being old bs, like not being super participative *different from active imo*, questioning and dropping with too little answer, setting a target in his head with the 'i have an important role' but not sharing *altho it does fit the BP behaviour but it's also convenient* and so on). Plus, I think that not knowing if we could have 2 BPs or not would damage the game a lot. Hopefully that won't lead us to kill 2 BPs... but as I said, I think that's super unlikely considering we have bodyguard, doctor, and a so claimed bomb trap.

11 v0t3s of 17

Ustegius 6x (Kishimoto, Rice, Chiaki, Anonymous, Kazou, Kyo)
xi0 2x (Knob, Kato)
Hardy 2x (Reika, Sei)
g01 1x (Kenzo)
Aonori 1x (Hoihoi)

[highlight]04:46:50[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,322
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@lovemagi
What's actually in it for me if that was the case though? I'd definitely get killed the next day and there's really no need to take such a risk.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,623
Gender
Female
Country
China
Setting-wise is OP @.@ You put two parties to kill and add 4 saviors to the main target one xD Not to say we killed the Doctor '-' (two people died on N2 and N3, so assassin looks less likely than gift maybe?), and we didn't lose the BPs, dramaqueen.
... If you put it like that, it makes sense that we might have multiple doctors/bp's though -> we were dealing with 3 other parties. If we consider that there are like 1 to 3 people with no functional role (what was your role again? not throwing shade, just forgot), it would make sense that we have some powerful counterparts as BP's.

As for losing all three, I believe Ust was suspicious on day 1 already (not because of a BP claim, some other things surely listed somewhere).

Does anyone have any strong feelings about someone being mafia (or third party for that matter), other than Uste?

If so, lemme know. :cookiehand

BARK BARK!
you, ao, magi, ust (and maybe erin and piplup)

How can you shoot both sides if you arent certain what type of group is the 3rd boss about though?
Only those members themselves know that

Also what if it isnt another mafia team but simply a third party?
Doesn't matter. Any third party has the means to reach an end, typically that win condition is achieved through killing (mafia) or through a juicy mechanic (santa). No matter what they are, they're dangerous.

we can pressure jame's mafia group into trying to kill the other group if they lose one more member on lynch today
And how do we do that?

so why not try to lynch another potential mafia member from james group or third boss group that wasnt cleared out of suspicions yet, so we get good odds at not lynching another townie and lose points?
You're right, why aren't we??

also not all of the inactives are mafias
and we know two of them arent affiliated with james group
Plus jame's mafia group wont be killed off so easily so it will take time to take them all down.
Oh? Are you privy to spicy information we do not have? :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ust is too good and experienced of a player to sacrifice himself like that if he's mafia. I'm not voting him until I hear what he says about it.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
His reply was still way too non-chalantly especially since we are in a tight spot as townies anyway and you went
yeah, told this because he revealed the role and I told assuming he tells the truth, please stop trying to put words in my mouth, or to twist my words.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@lovemagi
What's actually in it for me if that was the case though? I'd definitely get killed the next day and there's really no need to take such a risk.
Thats not the point. Look I think it more this way, if Ust is for example does actually have a different townie role than the BP claim he just made that it doesn't necessarily mean you will get killed next day because you can make mistakes because of a false claim from a townie for claiming your role while having an other important townie role. This happened in the Magi game with Lawlett and Faust were Lawlett just ''claimed to be a Freeman'' while he was another townie role which gave confusions to townies.

I'm just pointing it out, that's all.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,322
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@TSPanda

I had the same impression while reading his posts. He does seem to be quite knowledgeable about things we're in the dark about. I've suspected him since day 1 since he so eagerly jumped on Hill's wagon.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ust is too good and experienced of a player to sacrifice himself like that if he's mafia. I'm not voting him until I hear what he says about it.
I did it cause of odds, I agree I wouldn't expect him to do something like that. But 2 votes per day, so yeah.

I HOPE THAT DOESN'T OVERSHADOW THE MISHO'S PM THING @.@ I WANT MA ANSWA LATA
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ust is too good and experienced of a player to sacrifice himself like that if he's mafia. I'm not voting him until I hear what he says about it.
nd if he us townie he still sacrificed himself right? As Holt said, because he is good and experienced he should have used the role to attract the Mafia into killing him at night which would have been rendered useless by his Bulletproof power. Instead Erin suggested Bf and he simply agreed hoping to not get killed by a strongman next night.
Hearing him out does seem like a good idea though which is why I haven't locked it yet.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,322
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Thats not the point. Look I think it more this way, if Ust is for example does actually have a different townie role than the BP claim he just made that it doesn't necessarily mean you will get killed next day because you can make mistakes because of a false claim from a townie for claiming your role while having an other important townie role. This happened in the Magi game with Lawlett and Faust were Lawlett just ''claimed to be a Freeman'' while he was another townie role which gave confusions to townies.

I'm just pointing it out, that's all.
It's still a pretty dangerous risk. It's not like anyone was really hampering on him to reveal his role. Also, while claim BP? He has no real way of knowing there isn't a strongman so he still put himself in danger assuming he had a useful role..
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
I meant I don't see narrowing our search to only the main mafia group as the best option @.@
I dunno what the fuck the other group is, if SK, mentor, another mafia, or wtv, but searching for both is equally important imo, so as having both shooting each other.
We can get points for boss now or later, it's a complicated task anyway. Now it sounds like we're saying the same and before it didn't '-'
Never said searching for both wasnt important but assuming james wanted to lynch inocent townies when we hadnt any suspicions on him makes sense, for him to votekill xi0 and naomi and yes they can still be involved in the 3rd boss group but the problem here is we lacking intel on that group, thus why it's risky to vote for naomi and xi0 right now.

Also, james in the post were he votekilled holt was aiming to obtain hints on his role, I dont know if it's a mafia strategy or not but if holt is inocent he just revealed his role to the mafias at the expense of exposing Ustegius I think I will vote for him but still need some thought into it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And so anonymous strikes again. Gnut died yesterday so the presents don't stop working when santa dies, if it really is a present and not a 2nd noble.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
you, ao, magi, ust (and maybe erin and piplup)
Are they strong feelings or just suspicions?

I'd like to know if someone has strong feelings or even something akin to evidence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top