Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, that's true. Didn't even think of that. So yeah, I'd survive a night. Die a next day in vote?
I mean, if someone had a reason to think you weren't actually BP or verifiable proof (meaning someone saw that you targeted someone or a detective who knows their sanity). It would depend on game size too I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh, if Lulu, Gary and Ust would be on the same team I would be so unsurprised :XD
I'm lost...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hmmm, how exactly is you pairing him and I contingent on what happens to Ust (or whoever else is lynched)?
It's just my theory and then th BPs came out which made Ust look super suspicious so I said I would deal with Ust first then figure out you two
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Nope you haven't suspected me sir. What you wanted to do is to reveal my possible role as a detective and when i basically spelled it out that I am a mortician, you were like oh wellp i was just trapping xdddddddd. No sir just die.
Yes, I suspected you and I tried to make you crack in your lies as a mafia. As you said, you already spelled out your role in hints and what you said yet still refused to directly say it. It is very suspicious. That's a play asuming the mafia are dumb and won't understand that all the other people reading your posts are understanding. You are either mafia or same as Holt and very proud of yourself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's just my theory and then th BPs came out which made Ust look super suspicious so I said I would deal with Ust first then figure out you two
Just how it made me suspicious? Write me a list please.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's just my theory and then th BPs came out which made Ust look super suspicious so I said I would deal with Ust first then figure out you two
But I have nothing to do with a BP claim....
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You suspected me on claiming an investigator role? You do realize that just sounds bad just like your overall play level in this game right?lol
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
This new forum is shitty... Anywah I have 2 more finals today and I am sick right now... Probably not gonna be here...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck this. I shouldn't have trusted gary in the first place. I'm 90% sure he was involved in Mazino's death because of their conversation in the previous day.

!votekill Reika for now
I got a theory that I survived the night -quite a narcissist thought as if I was an anime protagonist or something- because I was suspecting Ust and/or lawlett in the last day. Lawlett's claim is, to say the least, convenient and... easy? With that in mind, for the moment, votekill Lawlett.
for now votekill G01 but will consider changing it depending on further revelations.
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
Well, you're not the first. Plus, pets don't tell me what to do...they're pets! :cussing

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

idk dude, there are so many sparse people and nothing really concrete to go off of here from my pov, so I guess I'll probably be on the chopping block

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I'd like to vote for Piplup, but on the offchance his hint is legit, I won't.

Votekill Hardy - has laid low a bit, only appearing here and there...more of a placeholder for now. I would have voted for others with even less recent contributions (Ust mainly), but that's not really indicative of anything perhaps.
votekill g01 playing in a weird way. Too insecure sand unsure of himself as though he's certain a slight mistake would be noticed. It's day 3 and he's still using the 'I don't want to get a townie killed line'. He basically keeps himself out of the loop. Also, when he's asked questions, he gets super defensive and tries to throw things back on the other person. He's not a newbie player and I believe it's time to stop cutting him slack.
Other suspects are Aonori, but nobody seems that interested in him. I also found Erin weird. I don't think she's contributed much and then yesterday she decides to post the lists, even including nice colors for our benefits. Might be grasping at straws though. Then there's Gary. Unusually calm for someone who should be among the top suspects. He's gotten this far without giving a single hint and replies questions about his hint with 'I don't need to' or so. He also believes he could be on the chopping block but doesn't seem much interested in defending or changing opinion. Well, he did make comments and all but kinda feels he's too calm. Doesn't exactly hint he's mafia though
Gonna go with gut feel. xi0 is less fish than Hardy. Vote kill Hardy
I think I suspect Gary the most now. He didn't give us any hints so far and it's day 3 already. Also because of the Lulu x Gary thing I explained. I mean it might be a BS but for now I think it could be the case. Also mafia is doing kinda well so I assume there are older and experienced players and Gary you are still alive so I mean don't get me wrong it's nothing personal but votekill xi0 o.o
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
Oooooh, really, Holt? I think this is a good idea. If we lynch Uste and he is bulletproof, then we can assume you're lying. I like this new development. And it goes along with my weird vibe about Uste and his mustache.

Votekill Ustegius (again) :derp
Votekill Ust fak this
Lmao could Santa gift himself? If so, he could have been the second anon vote :lmao

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------



I'm very inclined to believe this rhetoric (since it's actually the most substantial thing we have right now).

About to travel a bit, so I'll try to read back some pages, maybe we'll find something.

For now,

votekill Ust
Votekill Ust

Basically cause I trust Holt way more (people had reasons against Ust for a while now, excluding the being old bs, like not being super participative *different from active imo*, questioning and dropping with too little answer, setting a target in his head with the 'i have an important role' but not sharing *altho it does fit the BP behaviour but it's also convenient* and so on). Plus, I think that not knowing if we could have 2 BPs or not would damage the game a lot. Hopefully that won't lead us to kill 2 BPs... but as I said, I think that's super unlikely considering we have bodyguard, doctor, and a so claimed bomb trap.

11 v0t3s of 17

Ustegius 6x (Kishimoto, Rice, Chiaki, Anonymous, Kazou, Kyo)
xi0 2x (Knob, Kato)
Hardy 2x (Reika, Sei)
g01 1x (Kenzo)
Aonori 1x (Hoihoi)

06:37:44
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Ustegius
I'm not a proud person and neither am I good at politics or whatever. I've said that perhaps I didn't take the best route in revealing I'm the BP and even apologized for the approach so why does it still bother you so much? Because you're pissed and that's your only option to vent?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You suspected me on claiming an investigator role? You do realize that just sounds bad just like your overall play level in this game right?lol
Yes, I did suspect you. I do not consider you a very good player. Any player who in his rhetorics mainly plays on humiliating and making fun of his discussion partner is a bad player. This is one of the reasons I do not consider myself a good player, because I can get a quite petty at my worst. Explain me in list how mafia cplaying an investigative role is bad? NOTE you did not claim your role. You played as if mortician, but never answered direct questions! Also you use the term of claiming a role, not revealing or telling a role. That's in my always a questionable choice of wording.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Ustegius
I'm not a proud person and neither am I good at politics or whatever. I've said that perhaps I didn't take the best route in revealing I'm the BP and even apologized for the approach so why does it still bother you so much? Because you're pissed and that's your only option to vent?
Because that's how your behaviour came across. But you've re-think your choice of play and respect for that. If you read my posts above, I've also trying to explain why I wouldn't play as I play now if I were mafia, it's not my only point anymore.

And yes, you would make a great politician. You have really nothing sound backing your claim. I've still have not read any if even I have asked you for explaining how my play is suspicious. I've already explained how I think I play straightforwardly and that there is nothing suspicious there. And yet all these people believe you. You talk really well.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yes, I did suspect you. I do not consider you a very good player. Any player who in his rhetorics mainly plays on humiliating and making fun of his discussion partner is a bad player. This is one of the reasons I do not consider myself a good player, because I can get a quite petty at my worst. Explain me in list how mafia cplaying an investigative role is bad? NOTE you did not claim your role. You played as if mortician, but never answered direct questions! Also you use the term of claiming a role, not revealing or telling a role. That's in my always a questionable choice of wording.
I see you are finally resorting to getting personal here yatta! Uh so you want me to actually spell it out on day 2 hey i am mortician? The reason why I didnt reveal my exact role right away is to weed out the pro-active mafia members such as yourself,who simply can't pass an opportunity to find out a detective, which I wasn't and then you put me on your clear list right away, meaning I am not worthy killing for now. Makes sense that you would rather lynch me in day than having to kill me during night I guess. And I hinted that I investigate dead players, not sure what else did you need.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why not Holt? What makes his claim more credible?
Well usually from my XP during the past games when somebody claimed something and then sbd else came and said the same role then the first one was more suspicious (ofc docs and detectives there are more but there wasnt a game with two BPs)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But I have nothing to do with a BP claim....
You dont have anything to do with the BP claim I never said you did
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
This new forum is shitty... Anywah I have 2 more finals today and I am sick right now... Probably not gonna be here...
Use the violet theme makes the forums look decent
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I see you are finally resorting to getting personal here yatta! Uh so you want me to actually spell it out on day 2 hey i am mortician? The reason why I didnt reveal my exact role right away is to weed out the pro-active mafia members such as yourself,who simply can't pass an opportunity to find out a detective, which I wasn't and then you put me on your clear list right away, meaning I am not worthy killing for now. Makes sense that you would rather lynch me in day than having to kill me during night I guess. And I hinted that I investigate dead players, not sure what else did you need.
Exactly. You said you investigate dead players. The mafia read that too! So WHY do you need to still deny being a mortician at that point? Because you could have been a mafia, leaving the backdoor open to say that you never claimed Mortician. You've done that before too, if I recall correctly.

You also got personal. You've insulted me a plenty already. I don't have to take that anymore. Beside, I'm just being honest here. I don't think you are a good player and thus don't expect good plays from you. This is not really an personal insult, it's an opinion on your general play. That's why I think you could as mafia play as if an investigator. That isn't exactly a bad mafia play either. There are plenty of roles to hint at, so you can pick a suitable one just right before needed. And you can weed out the real investagators, which is very important for mafia to do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well usually from my XP during the past games when somebody claimed something and then sbd else came and said the same role then the first one was more suspicious (ofc docs and detectives there are more but there wasnt a game with two BPs)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You dont have anything to do with the BP claim I never said you did
What about that barkeeper play?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Unlike you...
And unlike you as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lawl, why do you expect me to treat you well, when you treat me like crap?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What about that barkeeper play?
The barkeeper play was different since there were no 2 barkeepers now there are 2 BPs and I believe that if it wasnt you but if somebody else did it you would suspect them just like we suspect you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top