Hmm were was this stated? Inuarashi only said he sailed in the past, and I'm not even sure Nekomamushi was with him when he met Shanks .I strongly agree that 4 Yonko's together would certainly win but against WB alone Marines had not much of a problem. The Marines were pushed mainly because of Luffy. Luffy brought some strong members from Impel Down with him who helped WB. Marco was cuffed with sea stones but because of Mr 3 he continued otherwise he would have been. It's because of Luffy that Ace was able to escape. If it was anyone else apart from Luffy then Garp the Fist would have fisted them cleanly. Oh, I don't need to tell you that because you can clearly see what happened to Marco the Phoenix. Even though Luffy was a nobody in the war he certainly did change the momentum of the war.
Marines were missing 1 of the Shichibukai: Marshall D Teach. Not only that he turned against the Marines as well and WB too.
When people say that Marines were pushed into a corner I clearly do not understand because Aokiji and Kizaru were practically sleeping during the war. They took no damage! Even though Akainu was broken by WB he still fought all of the Commanders + Crocodile with him getting no damage. Before that he defeated Ivankov as well. So if he could do that then the other Admirals could do that as well.
How about people like Inurashi and Nekomamushi? I know they were pirates before but I am just proving to you that Kyros is not the strongest right now. Later on we might find islands which contains people with close to admiral strength. We never know. Still I am very surprised to how the Marines got 2 admirals out of nowhere. In the war we never saw them so where did these 2 appear from? Doflamingo described these 2 as real monsters as well.
I think the whole issue of the WG is that they can only face one Yonko at a time. If we take WB, his crew might not have been as strong as we thought initially. Marco, Jozu and all those guys might not be as strong as we thought back then, if we compare them to the likes of Jack .Guy fought 5 days straight. That's really something.Also when we're talking about the Yonko, we have to take into consideration their allies, although those for the most part aren't supposed to be as strong as division commanders. And if Luffy's example is any indication, each Yonko must have thousands of allies, on top of their own crew who can be numbered in hundreds.
If we look at the performance of the likes of Aokiji he was mostly unhurt during the war, but the problem is there simply wasn't a fighter there who could challenge him. Not even Jozu could do anything to him, in fact he lost an arm to him. Kizaru was mostly fooling around, but if we look at his reaction to Benn Beckman then clearly he was being cautious. And finally Akainu got his ass kicked by WB, and if we look at it he was the strongest of the three admirals. Simply because Magma is stronger than Ice, that is why I think Akainu won his battle against Aokiji, but not without withstanding a few injuries himself.
So in conclusion the WG relies heavily on the Admirals, if we look at the Shichibukai they were also fooling around.I doubt CP is really fitted for a war, but even then I don't think their strongest fighter is anywhere close to admiral level.Lucci wasn't admiral level when Luffy fought him for example(not saying that Lucci is CP's strongest fighter). And one more thing the WG used tricks to bring down WB, who was already weakened and past his prime. If it weren't for that, they would have definitely had a harder time.And it can be said they sustained quite a few losses, despite all their preparation.The best proof of that is the fact they held a "world conscription" meaning they had to recruit more people in the Marines to replace those who died, and those who left (Aokiji mostly but also Akainu since he became Fleet Admiral instead of Sengoku). And they would have continued to do so since the WB pirates were still willing to fight.
But again if 4 Yonko were for once to ally their forces, I doubt the WG could still win .No in fact I see them losing. They didn't want to face Shanks, because fighting another Yonko and his crew while they were already injured and exhausted simply isn't possible.
Last edited:
. It's because of Luffy that Ace was able to escape. If it was anyone else apart from Luffy then Garp the Fist would have fisted them cleanly. Oh, I don't need to tell you that because you can clearly see what happened to Marco the Phoenix. Even though Luffy was a nobody in the war he certainly did change the momentum of the war.


