Sometimes I just want to die. But only when I'm feeling optimistic 




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
why in the fuk would you "wanna" die?Sometimes I just want to die. But only when I'm feeling optimistic![]()
A lot of people with depression or anxiety have passing thoughts about how it would be "easier to just be dead." It's not a serious consideration of suicide or dying, more like a morbid passing thought born of circumstances.i'm like that with peanut butter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
why in the fuk would you "wanna" die?
:/


Cuz it's easier xD Like what's the meaning of living if one day you will lose everything *tsk tsk*i'm like that with peanut butter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
why in the fuk would you "wanna" die?
:/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Told you, just start that bakery alreadyII confess I can't keep up with myself right now.
Anyway Can-chan everything will be okay ^^ 
The fuck wants to do that... You Paddington Bear fuck.Sometimes I want to eat marmalade straight out of the jar, using my fingers...
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, exactly.A lot of people with depression or anxiety have passing thoughts about how it would be "easier to just be dead." It's not a serious consideration of suicide or dying, more like a morbid passing thought born of circumstances.

Same tbhIt's not that I want to kill myself. But I do have fantasies or desires to just disappear or die. I don't want to actively end my life. I just don't want to be alive.
Sometimes. Not all the time.
This thread is filled with much death and emotion...
I like it
, oo oh and I have the metabolism of a god.
I have a metabolism like that, too, but I forget to eat a lot. I forgot to eat the last two days, for example, and finally did when my little sister shouted at me that there was too much pizza, and I needed to eat some.I confess that I eat more than the average fat person, oo oh and I have the metabolism of a god.
I can't forget to eat, otherwise my body gets to a state where it'll start trembling rapidly and I'll eventually pass out..I have a metabolism like that, too, but I forget to eat a lot. I forgot to eat the last two days, for example, and finally did when my little sister shouted at me that there was too much pizza, and I needed to eat some.
oh ye we can definitely attest to this smhI confess that I eat more than the average fat person, oo oh and I have the metabolism of a god.
Many other people can agree, I'd say.Yes, exactly.
It's not that I want to kill myself. But I do have fantasies or desires to just disappear or die. I don't want to actively end my life. I just don't want to be alive.
Sometimes. Not all the time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel the same way at times, Kiko. We all are gonna die anyway, so why try so hard to make you life better? It's not gonna last long anyway. I wish I was never born. Sadly my opinion was not necessary for me to born.Cuz it's easier xD Like what's the meaning of living if one day you will lose everything *tsk tsk*
But like there are good things about life like you get to enjoy certain moments a lot but is it worth all the trouble you must go through during the life basically for nothing? Like I'm curious about what's after death ... I would just want to be able to think for 5 minutes after death to see cuz if there is nothing I won't really knowI feel the same way at times, Kiko. We all are gonna die anyway, so why try so hard to make you life better? It's not gonna last long anyway. I wish I was never born. Sadly my opinion was not necessary for me to born.
