Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Sometimes I just want to die. But only when I'm feeling optimistic :cookiehand
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm like that with peanut butter:zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sometimes I just want to die. But only when I'm feeling optimistic :cookiehand
why in the fuk would you "wanna" die?

:/
 

Momoni

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
31
Country
United States
i'm like that with peanut butter:zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why in the fuk would you "wanna" die?
:/
A lot of people with depression or anxiety have passing thoughts about how it would be "easier to just be dead." It's not a serious consideration of suicide or dying, more like a morbid passing thought born of circumstances.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sometimes I wanna be violent and vent my frustrations upon the populace
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm feeling somewhat broken again, while also feeling hyper. I have the energy and the flowing blood, but no will, nor any place to direct that will if it ever happens to come alive.

In a sense, it's like being crushed in bed of ice cubes, getting a chilling feeling alongside a feeling of death -Poetic expression-
The moment of "Am I messing up?" leaving its place to "Did I mess up?", and eventually "I must have messed up". -Not-so-poetic expression-
No, not that one. To be exact, "Am I falling behind?" turning into a rotten "I must have fallen behind". -Standing-corrected expression-

I confess I can't keep up with myself right now.
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Ahh... I happened to sneak in here. Noticed that the thread-starter was @destiny4ever. She reminds me of those sweet and cute beary pictures she sent me last Christmas. I must "confess" that I like them a lot, and is secretly hoping for more ..... *hint hint* :teehee

(Thank you, sweetie!) :lovebunny
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
i'm like that with peanut butter:zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why in the fuk would you "wanna" die?

:/
Cuz it's easier xD Like what's the meaning of living if one day you will lose everything *tsk tsk*
--- Double Post Merged, ---
II confess I can't keep up with myself right now.
Told you, just start that bakery already :toc Anyway Can-chan everything will be okay ^^ :hug
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Sometimes I want to eat marmalade straight out of the jar, using my fingers...
:cookiehand
The fuck wants to do that... You Paddington Bear fuck.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A lot of people with depression or anxiety have passing thoughts about how it would be "easier to just be dead." It's not a serious consideration of suicide or dying, more like a morbid passing thought born of circumstances.
Yes, exactly.

It's not that I want to kill myself. But I do have fantasies or desires to just disappear or die. I don't want to actively end my life. I just don't want to be alive.

Sometimes. Not all the time.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Paddington Bear references :feelsgoodman

It's not that I want to kill myself. But I do have fantasies or desires to just disappear or die. I don't want to actively end my life. I just don't want to be alive.

Sometimes. Not all the time.
Same tbh
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
This thread is filled with much death and emotion...

I like it
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I confess that I eat more than the average fat person :), oo oh and I have the metabolism of a god.
 

Momoni

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
31
Country
United States
I confess that I eat more than the average fat person :), oo oh and I have the metabolism of a god.
I have a metabolism like that, too, but I forget to eat a lot. I forgot to eat the last two days, for example, and finally did when my little sister shouted at me that there was too much pizza, and I needed to eat some.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I have a metabolism like that, too, but I forget to eat a lot. I forgot to eat the last two days, for example, and finally did when my little sister shouted at me that there was too much pizza, and I needed to eat some.
I can't forget to eat, otherwise my body gets to a state where it'll start trembling rapidly and I'll eventually pass out..
Right now I'm trying to consume around 3000 calories to just put on weight..
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yes, exactly.

It's not that I want to kill myself. But I do have fantasies or desires to just disappear or die. I don't want to actively end my life. I just don't want to be alive.

Sometimes. Not all the time.
Many other people can agree, I'd say.
A fantasy of death revitalizes the image of living in one's eyes.

What we experience is a transient moment of changing states. Reduce it to binary and it's the exact moment a switch is flipped to hit 1 from 0, and vice versa. For us humans, death is the mirrored image life that 0 is to 1 in the binary space. Death complements life, just as much as life complements death. True human desire is to become complete. However, true human desire is also to achieve the perfect 1 that will complement the sure-to-be-perfect 0 that they will experience. Hence, death is a source of fear, for that it's a roadblock on your way to attaining perfection.
Wicked as it may sound, it's how the human nature works. You can tie this to sufism and such to attribute this to a divine being's wish, or just completely remain individualistic and consider it part of your will and psyche, which, in my opinion, truly does not matter. Humans only need to concern themselves with their own roots, not with the flow of the nature that lays beyond.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Many living things try hard without even thinking. Trees do everything they can to grow despite constant threat of being chopped down at any moment or being chemically altered. I mean, we humans have at least some level of mobility to run away from danger, to communicate threats, but trees, plants, many animals cannot, yet they do not simply "give up". Some domesticated animals manage to give up reacting to threats due to training but even then, the cells in their body continue living and doing everything they can, even under greatest threats.

I doubt there is a conscious reason for living or trying, there is something inherent that makes living things do everything they can to maximize their life despite any level of hopelessness. Even after hosts of living things die, the living things that cannot possibly survive without the host continue trying to survive and do not simply "shut down" like we are used to mechanical things to die.

This mechanism is beyond common people's reason because we keep pushing for people's rights to demand euthanasia, suicide under large enough pressure, or completely stop doing anything under big enough stress, while all cells do is live and reproduce, without any concept of reason or hope.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cuz it's easier xD Like what's the meaning of living if one day you will lose everything *tsk tsk*
I feel the same way at times, Kiko. We all are gonna die anyway, so why try so hard to make you life better? It's not gonna last long anyway. I wish I was never born. Sadly my opinion was not necessary for me to born.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I feel the same way at times, Kiko. We all are gonna die anyway, so why try so hard to make you life better? It's not gonna last long anyway. I wish I was never born. Sadly my opinion was not necessary for me to born.
But like there are good things about life like you get to enjoy certain moments a lot but is it worth all the trouble you must go through during the life basically for nothing? Like I'm curious about what's after death ... I would just want to be able to think for 5 minutes after death to see cuz if there is nothing I won't really know :XD
 
Top