Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i say we come up with some kind of plan to use docs/hoe and barkeeps.....

i give another hint....my night action had a result and that's why i'm 1/2 way sure about being sure about maz:gnut
It's very likely he's indeed the sickly, it's too risky to claim that not being it, so what result did you get on him? He's the closest to be confirmed so far, imo
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Make it clearer next time.

ALLCAPS.

And preferably on its own line, now it was in middle of a whole sentence. Very hard notice when you go thorough piles of messages very fast.



such hostile:o























:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's very likely he's indeed the sickly, it's too risky to claim that not being it, so what result did you get on him? He's the closest to be confirmed so far, imo
innocent....
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
maybe...

i'm just bring to light that if both evil/zasz claim barkeep...both invite DD.
DD says he blocked demon....what if there is real barkeep and DD was redirected or blocked from doing his duties....
neither barkeep claimed to get a result?.....so where does that leave us on the demon is mafia claim too?
Thinking about all possibilities with all these claims will make things too complicated. There is me, Lala, Evil and Zasz. The death of one of us will at least shed some light, especially the bar keepers. Let's say that both Evil and Zasz are right, do you think there could be 2 bar keepers and 2 Doctors?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thinking about all possibilities with all these claims will make things too complicated. There is me, Lala, Evil and Zasz. The death of one of us will at least shed some light, especially the bar keepers. Let's say that both Evil and Zasz are right, do you think there could be 2 bar keepers and 2 Doctors?
no i don't but it's the fact of depending on results.....they could be false.
i'm only going by what i know....i got a result and maz 1/2 way confirmed it not only proved to me he was town by his claim.
i not thinking about everyone possibilities...only the fact they could be screwed up....even mine.
:cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We killed a BP in the previous game and then gathered to say how much we regreted being so hasty, ate you guys memories that short? u.u give it more time and dig some other things as well, like the silent ones. I rather follow what greg is going that put the trigger on one of the doctors/bar keepers head like that, so soon.

And to be quite frank, 2 doctors and 1 detective were revealed, people have no excuses to keep their roles now.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Uste, I make it bolded, ok, sorry
No problem. The key is that it just clearly stands out. I didn't spot a one bold part when it was in the middle of couple of very long lines of texts. I'm using Ultraviolet though, maybe the bolding stands out more in other themes. Don't worry, there are some other players in this game too, that had their votes almost missed. So had to give a shout out that people remember.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
We killed a BP in the previous game and then gathered to say how much we regreted being so hasty, ate you guys memories that short? u.u give it more time and dig some other things as well, like the silent ones. I rather follow what greg is going that put the trigger on one of the doctors/bar keepers head like that, so soon.

And to be quite frank, 2 doctors and 1 detective were revealed, people have no excuses to keep their roles now.
Detective? Isn't Greg hinting Spy?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'll be back....bout to shower and start dinner.

but,i leave you with this...what if i was redirected and luckly got an innocent on someone else....my result is null.
not saying im'm doubting maz....just another ex....

say DD block demon but was redirected....who's to say he was successful....same with demon saying he protected,what if he was blocked/redirected?
this is why i :shootme myself
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Detective? Isn't Greg hinting Spy?
no..............never been spy iirc:XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
One last time, before I go to bed and probably before the day ends I want to appeal to still undecided princesses to not follow the sudden train, but reflect the whole situation and try to see the bigger picture.

How did this motion evolve? There is only one word against an other, mainly Rapunzel's against mine. Is it automatically more trustworthy to say the role later? Could it be just a blunt mafia move, or is it maybe possible that there are two of the kind?

Why is this suddenly the only topic? Is it to conceil the bigger picture and rescue someone? Who benefits from it this commotion?

Before you throw me under the train with your votes, I want you to at least ask those questions. At least if I die, I want the culprit to reveal their real witch faces and be cursed the next day.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
One last time, before I go to bed and probably before the day ends I want to appeal to still undecided princesses to not follow the sudden train, but reflect the whole situation and try to see the bigger picture.

How did this motion evolve? There is only one word against an other, mainly Rapunzel's against mine. Is it automatically more trustworthy to say the role later? Could it be just a blunt mafia move, or is it maybe possible that there are two of the kind?.
I said my role after you because it almost felt like your claim was a way to divert the attention elsewhere and make you look trustworthy at the eyes of the other players, considering that the barkeeper is an useful role.
Then again you might be right about the 2 barkeepers being present in the game, namely you and me.
Having said this, I guess it's time to vote, since I'll have to get to bed soon.

Votekill HOLT

Forgive me, I know it's random, but I want to trust evil for now and see whetever he's a liar or not.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.

I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Right, I forgot about him.
Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious

as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.

So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
Vote Kill Evil.
Oh yeah, why wait?

Vote Kill Ariel

Go back to the sea, blobfish
Ok, ok, so evil is now with holt and demon on my suspects list, for now votekill holt may consider changing my vote, later depending on further infos.
I said my role after you because it almost felt like your claim was a way to divert the attention elsewhere and make you look trustworthy at the eyes of the other players, considering that the barkeeper is an useful role.
Then again you might be right about the 2 barkeepers being present in the game, namely you and me.
Having said this, I guess it's time to vote, since I'll have to get to bed soon.

Votekill HOLT

Forgive me, I know it's random, but I want to trust evil for now and see whetever he's a liar or not.

x2 (Farfalla,, Mazino)
x2 (Holt, Demonspeed)
x2 (digitaldude, Evil3ye)
x2(Erinyes, Zasz)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)

Total: 8/10 + 3 penalties
Time remaining: roughly 9 hours.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what is holt,desin,erin and hill 1st????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
we need a plan...:epicfacepalm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
what is holt,desin,erin and hill 1st????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
we need a plan...:epicfacepalm
What do you suggest?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you suggest?
i really don't know....was looking for suggestions myself:gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
prolly gonna be off soon....just want to say amongst the ones not claiming is a mafia.
everyone but those guys i mentioned claimed...:hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lock your votes....i can't vote

also....i don't get off until 12:30 pm....7hrs into next phase so leve it all out there so i can see if i get a chance to read at work....
i'll try tomorrow 1st thing tomorrowr to catch up.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Imo we go for those that didn't claim.... in the previous game, all holding their roles were mafia.

AGAIN, WITH DETECTIVE AND DOCTORS OUT THERE, THERE'S NO NEED TO PROTECT ROLES

It's a short game =-= you guys wanna hold info till a day 5 or something?

If Belle is Holt, I'm moving my vote to him to get one of those 'playing safe' mofos killed...
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
There is really not enough to vote for Evil or Demon, but come to think of it, Evil did reveal his info earlier and I can't really figure out, what is up with Demon either, he may or may not be telling the truth
I don't want to risk killing an innocent townie, so I will go for the person who has yet to reveal much about their role(my role does not have any actions.)
Votekill Holt
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ustie there's a vote above of this post
Hm its weird that Holt went for Evil so fast after what happened with him in the 2 BPs incident. And I wish Hll had revealed something about him =_=
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.

I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Right, I forgot about him.
Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious

as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.

So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
Vote Kill Evil.
Oh yeah, why wait?

Vote Kill Ariel

Go back to the sea, blobfish
Ok, ok, so evil is now with holt and demon on my suspects list, for now votekill holt may consider changing my vote, later depending on further infos.
I said my role after you because it almost felt like your claim was a way to divert the attention elsewhere and make you look trustworthy at the eyes of the other players, considering that the barkeeper is an useful role.
Then again you might be right about the 2 barkeepers being present in the game, namely you and me.
Having said this, I guess it's time to vote, since I'll have to get to bed soon.

Votekill HOLT

Forgive me, I know it's random, but I want to trust evil for now and see whetever he's a liar or not.
There is really not enough to vote for Evil or Demon, but come to think of it, Evil did reveal his info earlier and I can't really figure out, what is up with Demon either, he may or may not be telling the truth
I don't want to risk killing an innocent townie, so I will go for the person who has yet to reveal much about their role(my role does not have any actions.)
Votekill Holt

x3(Erinyes, Zasz, Hll)
x2 (Farfalla,, Mazino)
x2 (Holt, Demonspeed)
x2 (digitaldude, Evil3ye)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)

Total: 9/10 + 3 penalties
Time remaining: roughly 2 hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top