Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I don't know how to feel, when the second Barkeeper appeared Evil continued cursing and being quite insulting in his tone but now that the vibe of the townies went away from lynching him, he became all docile and tried to convince people to look at the bigger picture and what not. Does anyone else have this feeling?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Evil3ye for now, in case no one gets online till the day finishes
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@desin if Evil is lynched and happen to be innocent, you and Holt (well he's already) will be on my top suspects list considering your vote.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.

I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Right, I forgot about him.
Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious

as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.

So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
Vote Kill Evil.
Oh yeah, why wait?

Vote Kill Ariel

Go back to the sea, blobfish
Ok, ok, so evil is now with holt and demon on my suspects list, for now votekill holt may consider changing my vote, later depending on further infos.
I said my role after you because it almost felt like your claim was a way to divert the attention elsewhere and make you look trustworthy at the eyes of the other players, considering that the barkeeper is an useful role.
Then again you might be right about the 2 barkeepers being present in the game, namely you and me.
Having said this, I guess it's time to vote, since I'll have to get to bed soon.

Votekill HOLT

Forgive me, I know it's random, but I want to trust evil for now and see whetever he's a liar or not.
There is really not enough to vote for Evil or Demon, but come to think of it, Evil did reveal his info earlier and I can't really figure out, what is up with Demon either, he may or may not be telling the truth
I don't want to risk killing an innocent townie, so I will go for the person who has yet to reveal much about their role(my role does not have any actions.)
Votekill Holt
I don't know how to feel, when the second Barkeeper appeared Evil continued cursing and being quite insulting in his tone but now that the vibe of the townies went away from lynching him, he became all docile and tried to convince people to look at the bigger picture and what not. Does anyone else have this feeling?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Evil3ye for now, in case no one gets online till the day finishes


x3(Erinyes, Zasz, Hll)
x2 (Farfalla,, Mazino)
x3 (Holt, Demonspeed, desin24)
x2 (digitaldude, Evil3ye)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)

Total: 10/10 + 3 penalties

END DAY 2
Results soon.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
After a long day of pickering and close calls, theangry mob of Princesses surrounded Cinderella. She fled in terror, but the pursuers stressed out the mice pulling the carriage, and they crashed.


was a Mafia Escort




--- Double Post Merged, ---
Time remaining 12 hours
--- Double Post Merged, ---
End Night 2

One Princess was found dead in her chamber

was a
Sickly Townie

--------------------

Another princess has the flu

can't vote during day 3

Start Day 3!
20 hours remaining.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok, so Mafia has a Janitor.
Well, strange that mafia did target Holt, the only one who hadn't reveal anything about his role while some 2 doc, 1 prostitute, 1 barkeeper, 1 det were revealed..
..

Didn't demon say he will prolly be the next targetted ... :teehee

Oups just Ignore what it's just my headache
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol why was I targeted by sickly? Oh well..
Also, I'm a bit lost as to why I had so many votes. Because I went after evil? I did give my reasons and I turned out to be right but oh well. Thankfully zasz wasn't taken out. Maybe we'll have a break from him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes, how was I targeted? Am I dead? I thought I just couldn't vote. Could you clarify @Ustegius? The color is messing with my eyes since I'm using the white theme
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Lol why was I targeted by sickly? Oh well..
Also, I'm a bit lost as to why I had so many votes. Because I went after evil? I did give my reasons and I turned out to be right but oh well. Thankfully zasz wasn't taken out. Maybe we'll have a break from him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes, how was I targeted? Am I dead? I thought I just couldn't vote. Could you clarify @Ustegius? The color is messing with my eyes since I'm using the white theme
You are alive and well, just with a cold. Nothing that a good night sleep won't cure.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Farfalla Did you use your role tonight?
Ok, so Mafia has a Janitor.
Well, strange that mafia did target Holt, the only one who hadn't reveal anything about his role while some 2 doc, 1 prostitute, 1 barkeeper, 1 det were revealed..
..

Didn't demon say he will prolly be the next targetted ... :teehee

Oups just Ignore what it's just my headache
Interesting... I did say that I'd be a big suspect if Evil was Townie, he was not.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Erinyes
Ah, ok. What did you claim btw? Did you drop any hints? Might've missed it
@Demonspeed
How does evil being Mafia clear you? You still had two hypothetical blocks. First with zasc inviting you and DD blocking (if he's really prostitute). Who did you use your ability on?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Farfalla Did you use your role tonight?


Interesting... I did say that I'd be a big suspect if Evil was Townie, he was not.
I know, but you're still suspect. unless Gnuty and Zasz have some interesting revelations.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, ok. What did you claim btw? Did you drop any hints? Might've missed it
That's rich coming from someone who haven't given any clue yet.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
waiting for you Holtie-chaaan :)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I know, but you're still suspect. unless Gnuty and Zasz have some interesting revelations.
You are much more suspicious than me and you know it. You should reveal your role or give more hints now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Demon, aka sensei who did you protect tonight ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
demon if you read I gave everything, I m not suspect at all, I'm perfectly clean. You're currently one of the top suspects, and i'm quite sure you're mafia, well I might be wrong, but ...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Holt some hints please, don't expect me to repeat while you're not cooperative at all, unless you're mafia which is highly probable.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Erinyes
What? Perfectly clean? How so? Because you said you're a greenie? That's all I remember and that's far from making you clean.
Don't care if I'm a suspect, in the game, everyone is a suspect. Did anyone specifically ask me for hints? I don't recall. Can't expect me to be so generous as to spill out my role. Also, ladies first, so drop a clue, and I'll do so. And saying 'I'm a greenie' isn't a clue
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Farfalla Did you use your role tonight?


Interesting... I did say that I'd be a big suspect if Evil was Townie, he was not.
well to touch on this....i was debating on investigating you or falla....or the barkeeps...
when i seen evil was mafia...i gave benefit of doubt to zasz.

so that left the doctor debate....well to me DD seemed like he was letting the barkeep thing slide where he was really pressuring you about what you did.
so i investigate you.....innocent.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Erinyes
What? Perfectly clean? How so? Because you said you're a greenie? That's all I remember and that's far from making you clean.
Don't care if I'm a suspect, in the game, everyone is a suspect. Did anyone specifically ask me for hints? I don't recall. Can't expect me to be so generous as to spill out my role. Also, ladies first, so drop a clue, and I'll do so. And saying 'I'm a greenie' isn't a clue
Holt, we are all princesses :awe.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Seeing that I was right with my vote

Also I'll have quite a big exam tommorow so I won't be able to post much until after it.
This also means I'll be gone to sleep so cya tommorow guys.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes
What? Perfectly clean? How so? Because you said you're a greenie? That's all I remember and that's far from making you clean.
Don't care if I'm a suspect, in the game, everyone is a suspect. Did anyone specifically ask me for hints? I don't recall. Can't expect me to be so generous as to spill out my role. Also, ladies first, so drop a clue, and I'll do so. And saying 'I'm a greenie' isn't a clue
Haha eveyrbody asked you some hints ! same here :p
I'm afraid you haven't read everything I said I did had the role before. Unlike you i gave basically everything
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seeing that I was right with my vote

Also I'll have quite a big exam tommorow so I won't be able to post much until after it.
This also means I'll be gone to sleep so cya tommorow guys.
Yes you were^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah erin....you are really pushing the demon thing.
you don't have anybody else you suspect?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
well to touch on this....i was debating on investigating you or falla....or the barkeeps...
when i seen evil was mafia...i gave benefit of doubt to zasz.

so that left the doctor debate....well to me DD seemed like he was letting the barkeep thing slide where he was really pressuring you about what you did.
so i investigate you.....innocent.
Thxs you for being cooperative gnuty :zomg

As I said previously I had the role before :

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm also a detective like my 1st game, checked on 1st night on Zasz and got innocent
2nd night investigated on mazino to check my sanity, got him innocent, I'm either a naive or a sane one I guess.

That said, Demon and Holt (I may be wrong ofc) are on my suspects list and need to know more about DD, Zasz, Demon and Farf night actions. Here you ve got everything you needed, expect now more cooperation from everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top