Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Edit: nvm I don't think you did
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@gnut
I thought you said you checked Farf night 2 earlier? Or did I miss something?
no....i was going to check her this night....
i said that yesterday after revealing my result on you.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Not much time left so...

Vote Kill Erinyes.

Obvious move, too bad i used my vote on hill now i know you're mafia :)
If I m dead townie consider probably I was the sane det , Demon prolly s trying to get me killed as Gnut had him innocent, if he was townie i thinkhe would have voted someone else
seems also desin, ...well
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Votes:
votekill erinyes
Votekill Holt
So yeah, since this sounds far fetched and for the sake of getting this currently dead day going: votekill Demon.
"For now, I won't take any risk and I Votekill desin, but will prolly change depending on further revelations (please Desin tell us more about you).
----
oh congrats desin, for your upgrade :^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure I can come before the end of the day, sadly get nothing consistent from neither HII nor Desin.

But I'll move my vote to HII because he's higher than Desin on my suspects list, Hope it's not a mistake.


VoteKill HII (gomen)
So kill hll and then block you if he is townie then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
change vote hll
I'll go with my gut for now and votekill Erin (no need for a penalty vote)
More than what you are doing currently at least. You can never really know exactly how people will react.

Vote Kill HII.
Not much time left so...

Vote Kill Erinyes.
i gotta vote.....for now i'm going with erin thing.
she has been on demon hard but never investigate him..
i think desin would be a fool to claim det at this point of the game....

votekill erin
x2 (Erinyes, digitalldude, )
x3(desin24, demonspeed. gnut)
x1 (Zasz)
x1 (Farfalla)


7/8 votes

End Day 3
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How come everyone is switching from Hill to Erin? Not that I really mind but well, seems weird to me
Edit: Holy! Right before the day ended? If Erin is innocent, Farf protect me
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
How come everyone is switching from Hill to Erin? Not that I really mind but well, seems weird to me
Don't know about the others but I said I'd switch for the one I really suspect when I voted him.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Wtf... you both just killed Erin in the last minutes without adding much to it XD~
Farf I m a det and prolly the sane, beware of gnuty (oh yeah he was backing demon, now i see) and desin htey did this on the last 10 mins that's bad I m really a det well expected this
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Too tired for flavor text. Sorry.


was a Detective

Start Night 3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Time remaining 10 hours
--- Double Post Merged, ---
End Night 3

Onw of the Princesses was found outside, headless.


was a
Detective




--- Double Post Merged, ---
Vote count:


x1 (
Penalty)

0/7 + 1 Penalty
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
So he was telling the truth about his role, now that I think about it, the only person who has yet to reveal his role and I don't see a better chance than now, I mean, we are 6 people against one mafia.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
DD should have not revealed his future action...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If they killed the other detective it means they are expecting Greg's death. There is most likely another mafia other than him.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
DD should have not revealed his future action...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If they killed the other detective it means they are expecting Greg's death. There is most likely another mafia other than him.
So there are two mafia now? Damn!!
Who are the suspects? I hope I am still not suspected
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So there are two mafia now? Damn!!
Who are the suspects? I hope I am still not suspected
Most likely. They want to divert our attention form the other Mafia. Had I been a mafia I would have killed Lala, the sane doc. desin was either paranoid or insane, I will check his results now but if he was paranoid then he was absolutely not a priority.

You are still a suspect.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So he was telling the truth about his role, now that I think about it, the only person who has yet to reveal his role and I don't see a better chance than now, I mean, we are 6 people against one mafia.
How can you be so sure there's one, mister "I'm the only one that has no role"?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Most likely. They want to divert our attention form the other Mafia. Had I been a mafia I would have killed Lala, the sane doc. desin was either paranoid or insane, I will check his results now but if he was paranoid then he was absolutely not a priority.

You are still a suspect.
Who is to say you may not?:)
Anyways that means you are also a suspect,though I have to backread to see what makes you so much of a suspect.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
How can you be so sure there's one, mister "I'm the only one that has no role"?
Well I have not recieved anything from anyone yet, and me having no role, is the whole basis for you to suspect me, other than why do I think that there is only one mafia, well I am on the fence about that, but...I am open to discussing the possibility.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, who else besides me could be approached to become a sleeper?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top