Edit: nvm I don't think you did
no....i was going to check her this night....@gnut
I thought you said you checked Farf night 2 earlier? Or did I miss something?
Not much time left so...
Vote Kill Erinyes.

votekill erinyes
Votekill Holt
So yeah, since this sounds far fetched and for the sake of getting this currently dead day going: votekill Demon.
----"For now, I won't take any risk and I Votekill desin, but will prolly change depending on further revelations (please Desin tell us more about you).
oh congrats desin, for your upgrade
Not sure I can come before the end of the day, sadly get nothing consistent from neither HII nor Desin.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But I'll move my vote to HII because he's higher than Desin on my suspects list, Hope it's not a mistake.
VoteKill HII (gomen)
So kill hll and then block you if he is townie then?
change vote hll--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll go with my gut for now and votekill Erin (no need for a penalty vote)
More than what you are doing currently at least. You can never really know exactly how people will react.
Vote Kill HII.
Not much time left so...
Vote Kill Erinyes.
i gotta vote.....for now i'm going with erin thing.
she has been on demon hard but never investigate him..
i think desin would be a fool to claim det at this point of the game....
votekill erin
Don't know about the others but I said I'd switch for the one I really suspect when I voted him.How come everyone is switching from Hill to Erin? Not that I really mind but well, seems weird to me
Farf I m a det and prolly the sane, beware of gnuty (oh yeah he was backing demon, now i see) and desin htey did this on the last 10 mins that's bad I m really a det well expected thisWtf... you both just killed Erin in the last minutes without adding much to it XD~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So there are two mafia now? Damn!!DD should have not revealed his future action...
If they killed the other detective it means they are expecting Greg's death. There is most likely another mafia other than him.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Most likely. They want to divert our attention form the other Mafia. Had I been a mafia I would have killed Lala, the sane doc. desin was either paranoid or insane, I will check his results now but if he was paranoid then he was absolutely not a priority.So there are two mafia now? Damn!!
Who are the suspects? I hope I am still not suspected
How can you be so sure there's one, mister "I'm the only one that has no role"?So he was telling the truth about his role, now that I think about it, the only person who has yet to reveal his role and I don't see a better chance than now, I mean, we are 6 people against one mafia.
Who is to say you may not?Most likely. They want to divert our attention form the other Mafia. Had I been a mafia I would have killed Lala, the sane doc. desin was either paranoid or insane, I will check his results now but if he was paranoid then he was absolutely not a priority.
You are still a suspect.

Why?f they killed the other detective it means they are expecting Greg's death. There is most likely another mafia other than him.
Well I have not recieved anything from anyone yet, and me having no role, is the whole basis for you to suspect me, other than why do I think that there is only one mafia, well I am on the fence about that, but...I am open to discussing the possibility.How can you be so sure there's one, mister "I'm the only one that has no role"?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---