- Joined
- May 23, 2015
- Messages
- 1,230
- Reaction score
- 315
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I know we are discussing the demon king and what not... but, has it actually been stated that the demon kingw as sealed wit hthe demon clan?Meh not fond of the idea. It would make more sense if it's his sons.
If we're going to give any credit to the theory that Mel is part Goddess, then I'm gonna go a step further and say that the Demon King is a fallen Goddess clan member.There's no evidence that the Goddess clan is a female only clan, and you can check my theory about the DK here, and how imo he could represent Lucifer.
Anyway as the Demon king's children they could technically have Goddess blood. Half of it actually. Since Dolor and Gloxinia are able to retain the attributes of their original clan, then it should be the same for the DK, and he should be able to pass it on to his "children".
Also maybe he rebelled after his children were born, so that would make them real Goddess clan members.
In the case of them being the DK's grandchildren, they'd only have a quarter Goddess blood.So their blood would be more "diluted".
Mel's longevity in particular is abnormal, even for demons, so that is why it is thought that he could be a hybrid, with him having a parent from the Goddess clan. I'm simply saying that the Goddess clan member in question could be the Demon King.
Although I don't expect anyone to get on board with this idea, it's more of a crackpot theory so feel free to ignore it. I wouldn't want people to get too worked up about it, and end up "derailing the discussion".
Someone who could beat Gloxinia and Dolor in a fight, perhaps with no effort, should not have been as afraid of this sealing technique as the others right?
I'm just wondering whether or not the demon clan was sealed away, but, a few demons managed to avoid it... eg, Meliodas (Who was also being targeted) Fraudrin (Thought he got sealed in a weaker one later) and the demon king?
What if the demon king never got sealed by the other 4 clans, is what i'm trying to say! I mean, didn't the coffin of eternal darkness explode?



