So family bong sessions inc?
not shockedI didn't catch her in the act, I figured it out on my own. My dad sort of clued me in on the past, but I figured it was just something that occurred once or twice some time ago. But then I realized every time I remember detecting incense (the smell of it usually bothers me), it must have been going on. Then it became about how she got it, what she used to partake in it, why she did it, did she have any left, etc.....
I mean aside from the fact that it was going on, I was mostly bothered by why it was being kept secret. When I was talking to her about it she seemed ashamed for some reason. And by her reaction it felt like she thought I was scolding her or something...like I had become the parent or.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---Actually both of my parents were sort of like that as well. Me and my brother used to always call bullshit on my Dad because he would continuously denied he never partook of the stuff despite growing up in the 60s and 70s. My mom never actually denied it herself.

My mom's brother dealt her weed when she was in high school. I found this out from her boyfriend a couple of months back. Thought it was hilarious. She turned so red.stfuWhat would happen if you found the same thing about your Mom and she was hiding it from you?
I knew she had become obsessed with weed not too long ago. Especially the whole medicinal side of it. As well as the recent efforts to decriminalize it in certain parts of the country. She's always been a hippy like that. I wasn't sure if it was out of trying to relive her teen years or what. I got high with my uncle and my father some xmas' ago, and my dad freaked the fuck out because of it. Not really my thing. My uncle came up from Richmond this weekend and they spent some time together today and I hadn't been smelling incense for quite some time, so I guess she probably replenished her stock.
It's just the fact that she would hide it and lie about it that is weird...and maybe not at least offering...idk


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's actually my Dad's kid brother who's the stoner in this situation, but it's funny something similar was going on with your mom lol.My mom's brother dealt her weed when she was in high school. I found this out from her boyfriend a couple of months back. Thought it was hilarious. She turned so red.
If I found out she was smoking weed and her brother was dealing to her now? Wouldn't mind. Would think it was twice as hilarious.

Apparently it isn't my uncle though, as she took back a lot of what she said in front of my Dad. So I guess me and my brother aren't allowed to know. It's not about the privacy thing for me, I fully understand needing privacy. It's more about why she feels there's a need for secrecy there. She started listing who might be her dealer and even my Dad got annoyed at her for basically trolling me so I just gave up. I guess I'm too much of a kiddie to know such things.And you shouldn't be too upset with her for hiding it from you. Everyone needs their privacy. Maybe she thought it was weird to tell you since it's illegal there? Not sure on that one. But I dunno. It's probably just a privacy thing with her. Probably along the same lines as wanting to keep your browser history private, you know? Or having a password on your phone.
She's way cooler than you still tho.![]()


It's weird, because I've done it with my Dad and his brother one Xmas and it was a pretty eventful experience.P.S. would you smoke weed with your mom?


That's closer to home.I don't mean that in a "what a good fun/amusing drunk!" more like, "what a fun/amusing asshole drunk!"

But I'm not sure how long it'll last
Nice you got back with your ex........... I still am stuck with my old gfIt seems no one confesses here anymore
I confess, I got back with my exBut I'm not sure how long it'll last
![]()
.....and she is demanding me to meet parents
.Unless you have some issues, go for itNice you got back with your ex........... I still am stuck with my old gf.....and she is demanding me to meet parents
.

If you have troubles with this maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship lmaoNice you got back with your ex........... I still am stuck with my old gf.....and she is demanding me to meet parents
.

Tfw girls are not in need of nimsI am a nim who is in need of a gf![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Stop butting in other's relationships PandaIf you have troubles with this maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship lmao

Eh from personal experience, I can say it is not a good thingIt seems no one confesses here anymore
I confess, I got back with my exBut I'm not sure how long it'll last
![]()
But good luck Fifo! No sex bots at least 
Commenting on other people's posts/problems is literally the point of the thread; I was just offering the 'leave if you don't like' smhStop butting in other's relationships Panda![]()