Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I didn't catch her in the act, I figured it out on my own :lmao. My dad sort of clued me in on the past, but I figured it was just something that occurred once or twice some time ago. But then I realized every time I remember detecting incense (the smell of it usually bothers me), it must have been going on. Then it became about how she got it, what she used to partake in it, why she did it, did she have any left, etc.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean aside from the fact that it was going on, I was mostly bothered by why it was being kept secret. When I was talking to her about it she seemed ashamed for some reason. And by her reaction it felt like she thought I was scolding her or something...like I had become the parent or. :lmao Actually both of my parents were sort of like that as well. Me and my brother used to always call bullshit on my Dad because he would continuously denied he never partook of the stuff despite growing up in the 60s and 70s. My mom never actually denied it herself.
not shocked :disappoint
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
stfu :cookiefinger What would happen if you found the same thing about your Mom and she was hiding it from you?

I knew she had become obsessed with weed not too long ago. Especially the whole medicinal side of it. As well as the recent efforts to decriminalize it in certain parts of the country. She's always been a hippy like that. I wasn't sure if it was out of trying to relive her teen years or what. I got high with my uncle and my father some xmas' ago, and my dad freaked the fuck out because of it. Not really my thing. My uncle came up from Richmond this weekend and they spent some time together today and I hadn't been smelling incense for quite some time, so I guess she probably replenished her stock. :cookiehand

It's just the fact that she would hide it and lie about it that is weird...and maybe not at least offering...idk
My mom's brother dealt her weed when she was in high school. I found this out from her boyfriend a couple of months back. Thought it was hilarious. She turned so red. :derp

If I found out she was smoking weed and her brother was dealing to her now? Wouldn't mind. Would think it was twice as hilarious.

And you shouldn't be too upset with her for hiding it from you. Everyone needs their privacy. Maybe she thought it was weird to tell you since it's illegal there? Not sure on that one. But I dunno. It's probably just a privacy thing with her. Probably along the same lines as wanting to keep your browser history private, you know? Or having a password on your phone.

She's way cooler than you still tho. :cookiefinger
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
P.S. would you smoke weed with your mom?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
My mom's brother dealt her weed when she was in high school. I found this out from her boyfriend a couple of months back. Thought it was hilarious. She turned so red. :derp

If I found out she was smoking weed and her brother was dealing to her now? Wouldn't mind. Would think it was twice as hilarious.
It's actually my Dad's kid brother who's the stoner in this situation, but it's funny something similar was going on with your mom lol.

It's not like I minded that, it just gives me more ammo. :kappa

And you shouldn't be too upset with her for hiding it from you. Everyone needs their privacy. Maybe she thought it was weird to tell you since it's illegal there? Not sure on that one. But I dunno. It's probably just a privacy thing with her. Probably along the same lines as wanting to keep your browser history private, you know? Or having a password on your phone.

She's way cooler than you still tho. :cookiefinger
Apparently it isn't my uncle though, as she took back a lot of what she said in front of my Dad. So I guess me and my brother aren't allowed to know. It's not about the privacy thing for me, I fully understand needing privacy. It's more about why she feels there's a need for secrecy there. She started listing who might be her dealer and even my Dad got annoyed at her for basically trolling me so I just gave up. I guess I'm too much of a kiddie to know such things. <_>

Yeah, really "cool"...:cookiefinger

P.S. would you smoke weed with your mom?
It's weird, because I've done it with my Dad and his brother one Xmas and it was a pretty eventful experience.

At this point, no. For one, it hasn't been offered and I don't see why it would be now. My mom doesn't even drink, but she definitely isn't a stick in the mud or anything. I guess I'm being a bit butthurt and see it as being a bit hypocritical on her part. She gets neurotic over my dad when he drinks too much and gets pissed off when he tries to hide it. It would make more sense if she was keeping it a secret from him...if that makes sense in some way? Idk...whatever.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ammo for?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I think I might have a slightttt alcohol problem. I hateeeee hate hate getting black-out drunk, but I do it more often that I care to admit.

The other night I went out with my sister and some friends and sometimes my behavior is just really weird to hear about the next day. There are nine bars on the strip we were going down, so I had nine shots (apparently) and three beers or something? Not to mention I had a flask in my jacket that was almost empty the next day, and I don't remember sharing. :fail

Just weird shit. We went to a 24 hour breakfast joint and I ordered " The Meat Dish " and when everyone looked at me strangely, I just slurred "what? fucking bitches judging me. It has THREE different kinds of meat. This is wonderful."

I am a vegetarian, I think I should point out.

Anyway, I kind of just disappear from the table for a solid thirty minutes (was apparently outside for a while, no one know where I went exactly, including me), and finally stumble back inside. I sit back down and look at the food that has arrived and just say "is this some kind of joke? What the fuckkkk. I didn't order this shit. You guys aren't funny." And shove the food at the other people at my table and tell them they have to eat it. @~@

Why did I fucking order that? And then didn't remember ordering it like half an hour later?? Where did I go?

Ugh. And then I kept shoving my sister's boyfriend out of rooms and saying "I just... Don't even like you. Git the fock out, mannnn."

I don't have a problem with my sister's boyfriend. I think he's chill ass cool guy.

I think I need to quit drinking... probably. But I have this feeling I definitely won't.

Oh and I threw up four times on the sidewalk. And was still a wee bit drunk the next day when I had to go to work. Fucking lovely. So disappointed in myself. :fail

OH. And I hit on my friend's girlfriend A LOT. AGAIN. She now think I want to fuck her. Just like his last girlfriend.

EMBARASSINGGGGG.

I don't know why these people are friends with me sometimes. Honestly.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're a fun/amusing drunk?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
The words "belligerent", "handful", and "obnoxious" come to mind.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't mean that in a "what a good fun/amusing drunk!" more like, "what a fun/amusing asshole drunk!"
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't mean that in a "what a good fun/amusing drunk!" more like, "what a fun/amusing asshole drunk!"
That's closer to home.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Probably why they're still friends with you. Though if we talk about overall, I'm sure it's mainly because you're a good, fun person when you're sober.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
It seems no one confesses here anymore :emocat

I confess, I got back with my ex:zomg But I'm not sure how long it'll last:pout
 

Mangang

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
624
Reaction score
40
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well I have got the job now, but still not satisfied with my current, and will continue to look.
It seems no one confesses here anymore :emocat

I confess, I got back with my ex:zomg But I'm not sure how long it'll last:pout
Nice you got back with your ex........... I still am stuck with my old gf:noworry.....and she is demanding me to meet parents:(.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nice you got back with your ex........... I still am stuck with my old gf:noworry.....and she is demanding me to meet parents:(.
Unless you have some issues, go for it :super
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
Nice you got back with your ex........... I still am stuck with my old gf:noworry.....and she is demanding me to meet parents:(.
If you have troubles with this maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship lmao
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I am a nim who is in need of a gf :feelsbadman
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I am a nim who is in need of a gf :feelsbadman
Tfw girls are not in need of nims :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you have troubles with this maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship lmao
Stop butting in other's relationships Panda :yelling
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It seems no one confesses here anymore :emocat

I confess, I got back with my ex:zomg But I'm not sure how long it'll last:pout
Eh from personal experience, I can say it is not a good thing :XD But good luck Fifo! No sex bots at least :zomg
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,569
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
... and if it all goes bad again, there's always the blissful escape which only alcohol can offer...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
Stop butting in other's relationships Panda :yelling
Commenting on other people's posts/problems is literally the point of the thread; I was just offering the 'leave if you don't like' smh
 
Top