I get that DiMaria's teeth grind is quick, like under a second. Clapping your hands is also quick, like a second. It's just a clap. Happy stopped it and knew he had to, and was close. What if Laxus zapped DiMaria with lightning? It might not work but it's possible if he knew he had to. My point is I don't really think there is a great deal of difference in clicking your teeth and clapping, but Age Seal > Transport.Well I don't know but a couple of seconds may be too little time to people like us, but to characters like them, some of which move above the speed of sound and so on... One second is quite a lot, get me? I mean, if I was completely sure that upon joinin his hands, Jacob kills me; and I'm as fast as Laxus, then I definetely can do something about it. Or if I'm not that fast but I've got some kind of magic like Hyberion's, that seemingly paralyzes you... I'd use it right away.
Why can't Laxus' magicless punches break Wahl's durability? It's still his punches, under his strength. If it's like Natsu's punches, the lightning actually enhances the power of the punch (not just magic, but momentum wise). If it's not like that, then the force in them is still enough to send Wahl flying, and kick him through a house (after using LB to enhance his momentum). All of these hits would be powerful, and it puts Wahl's durability on the top level for Spriggans so far.I don't aim at either downplaying Wahl or hyping Laxus. The thing is, if lightning isn't going to work against Wahl, he has to beat him by means of magicless punches and kicks. Laxu's cqc magicless abilities should be superhuman, but not enough to break through Wahl's durability (=Laxus cannot harm Wahl with bare punches and kicks). But now add him a kind of magic, any type, with the intensity of his MP, and then he should actually wreck Wahl. I mean, the only reason why Laxus wasn't harming Wahl was because his attacks weren't magic imbued, or they were immune magic imbued. Give him any other element and he wipes the floor with Wahl, I think.
I think Laxus will do more damage for sure if Wahl wasn't immune, but it's not going to be a huge difference. If that's the case, then Laxus can probably mid diff every other Spriggan that doesn't have a big hax.
But isn't DiMaria above others because none can counter her? I get what you mean, that Wahl is the only one that can counter Bradman; while only a few could stop DiMaria. But who can counter anti-magic particle body? I'm not trying to shut down your outlook, but if you live by the hax counter rule then DiMaria/Bradman should always remain above Laxus/Jellal, or even DF Natsu.In this case, Wahl can counter Bradman's hax. Does that put him above Bradman? No. Still, I believe Bradman to be above Wahl, but not for that.
An outcome of a fight is most important. Erza beat Ajeel under the circumstances of that fight. TO-Sherria won under the circumstances of that fight. Tenrou LFD Natsu beat Hades and combat wise was better than Hades.So, I wouldn't say that fight outcomes represent power ranking AT ALL. For example, Erza beat Ajeel but Ajeel > Erza, TO Chelia beat Dimaria but Dimaria > TO Chelia, Tenrou Natsu beat Hades but Hades > Natsu.
Why is he underrated if his spells have less AoE? The spells he used are the main reason he is held in any regard - high or low. They were powerful, had sizable AoE, and he spammed them. He might be able to match Natsu, but he certainly didn't show it. If he could match Natsu's power then he'd be as strong as Natsu. Power output doesn't change just because you have more elements. I will say that God Serena would be a more rounded wizard with having more, but I wouldn't say he's more powerful.This is my guess with GS. God Serena is underrated because the AoE of his attacks didn't seem to be powerful, but imagine he can create attacks that rival Laxus' or Natsu's best, and in varied different elements. Then he definetely is more powerful than Laxus or Natsu, right?
So we just selectively omit this because why? All it looks like it serves is to hype Bradman's offensive prowess. His curses he used are not enough to KO Levy, that is all. Essentially, Bradman achieved against Levy what God Serena achieve against the GoI. Gajeel was able to keep fighting, so I can only say it all points to Bradman's offence not being particularly strong (well the offence he used, including his best curse).She was the only one who was extremely close to Bradman and didn't die! How can you account for that?
Natsu used a full-powered roar imo. But I doubt God Serena was playing around. He went serious (he powered up), his eyes went all black (Idk why), and used his best magic. The only thing I will say is that God Serena used low-end spells, rather than roars/secret arts. That is where the hype for Serena should come from, not that he was playing around.You could say that, but it's all very relative. On the one hand, you could argue Natsu's roar was not casual, it was full-powered because he acknowledged the danger of the enemy; whereas GS was just playing around.
On the other hand, if you don't like this argument, you can always claim that yeah, Base Natsu can actually output more power in one attack, but if Serena can successively burst attacks like he does, he eventually overpowers Base Natsu's roar, and ends up outputing similar or superior amount of damage.
However, I do believe Jura's durability to be superior to Bluenote's, and equal to the GoI, but I believe Bluenote's magic to be more haxy/superior/powerful
Natsu's roar will be more effective than Serena's in a battle though. If Serena was spamming against Natsu, the roar would overpower any of Serena's spells. Sure they could achive the same result, but Natsu's is a oneshot and would plow through any of Serena's spells. (Assuming Natsu's is acutally stronger).
Are you talking about Natsu's FD Iron Fist or Demolishing Strike?Well IMO Natsu's attack against the War God was more impressive than God Serena's attack, but I might be wrong here. I do recall Natsu's pre-timeskip attacks having more AoE than Hellflame's God Serena attack though. Which does not mean by any means pretimeskip Natsu is superior to GS, it only makes GS's attacks more concentrated and less AoE based.
The attack that Natsu has that is analogous to Hellflame is FD Iron Fist. Dragon Slayer techniques are in a way an imitation of what dragon's do. The Iron Fist is probably Natsu's most used move, it's a punch. The biggest one to date is the one he used against Zeref's fodders. Both Natsu and Serena gather power in the same way for these 2 attacks, but Natsu's was bigger. I can call it even for argument sake, meaning base Natsu's attacks are equivalent to God Serena's DS attacks.

I think God Serena has advantages over Natsu MP wise (definitely) and likely in durability too. So I think base Natsu can equalise Serena in offence, but not overall. 

