Wow, she always did have a way to crush a man's soul...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No Man's Sky?I.... I don't know if I want to keep playing this game anymore...
![]()

y u h8?now you the old ksio again, finally used your signature emoticon![]()
No Man's Sky?![]()

part time hater ...its a part of who i am,i cant fight ity u h8?
Go deep webHow does one even use the internet without running into endless memes?
Omg, a wild Tina appeared!I've played Overwatch a bit (level 148..). Still suck at aiming.
Try to play whatever class is missing/needed on the team.
I'm still not that familiar with the game and the maps to know which is really needed. Sure the notes on the right of the selection screen help, but still. Especially when defense heroes are needed, because I don't know how to play any of them at all.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good riddance. I'm talking about years back though. I'm just as inactive these days.He hasn't been on the site for well over a year...
