The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wow, she always did have a way to crush a man's soul...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
a mans soul hmm...then you got lucky
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wow, what a nice dig dude....how clever of you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:feelsbadman
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I.... I don't know if I want to keep playing this game anymore...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
now you the old ksio again, finally used your signature emoticon :derp
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I've played Overwatch a bit (level 148.. :XD). Still suck at aiming. :cookiearf Try to play whatever class is missing/needed on the team.
Omg, a wild Tina appeared!

"A bit" :D I'm still not that familiar with the game and the maps to know which is really needed. Sure the notes on the right of the selection screen help, but still. Especially when defense heroes are needed, because I don't know how to play any of them at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The aiming in the game is somehow weird though, I have a decent accuracy in CS:GO and TF2, but still have problems hitting stuff in OW.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
He hasn't been on the site for well over a year...
Good riddance. I'm talking about years back though. I'm just as inactive these days.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
your inactive time is easily explained though :heh
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Ayy it's Maz
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's Panda sama hello ^~^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top