Here comes my Spriggan Ranking:
1. August
2. Irene (it was stated that August is the strongest individual so yeah)
3. Larcade (based on the ace against Acno hype I'd put him above Irene normally but that would be too much without any real infos about his power..
4. God Serena (his HISTORIA caused trouble to the whole guild so I can imagine what his living form could do)
4. Neinhart (enhanced) as we've seen Brandish, Natsu and co. Couldn't use their magic so i think he would be able to take some of the Spriggan down with that whirlwind...
5. DiMaria.. (age seal. Without that she wouldn't gain the status of Spriggan level imo... Kagura would imo destroy her if for an REAL fight with swords...)
6. Wahl
7. Bradman
8. Jacob (srsly idk why you're downplaying him just cuz he was beat by Natsu... It's not like Natsu is weak or something... Also stating he has no durability is quite dumb imo... Demolition fist is as near to an finisher as an non-finisher attack could be... Do you expect him to take an barrage of it or what? Lol
The same with Neinhart... Jellal hit him with a full-power rage Grand Chariot...
I also think that Dimaria would also be rekt by a Demolition Fist or and full power GC lol...)
Brandish: idk where to place her tbh... Her magic is quite hax and op how Mari described it... But about her durability idk so i can't say anything...
For the rest of them I don't really wanna think anymore about their powers...
@atomic_2000
Would YOU EVEN TRY if you had magic that normally insta kills? No i don't think so. Also even if Zeref wasn't in that rage mode for fighting IT DOES NOT! mean that Natsu was somehow weak. He had an onslaught on Zeref. He would've ended him if not for happy. Zeref himself was impressed by his (Igneels) power... That's evidence enough that he was strong... VERY STRONG... I believe even IF zeref would've fought serious Natsu would've had chance to win.
The fight would've gotten harder but not so hard that Natsu wouldn't have had a chance to win lol...
Actually I think Zeref couldn't really do THAT much more..
Remember he kills anyone without even trying... It may as well be that he doesn't even know proper hand to hand combat.
As an example...
If you had billions of dollars would you go and work your ass off? I don't think so...
Nobody knows ehat Zeref can do... He actually is a big mystery even now :/