Team - Brandish & Lucy vs. Dimaria & Wendy | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Who will win?

• Brandish & Lucy

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Dimaria & Wendy

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Neinhart's not physically strong like to those who are such as Natsu who used his to walk through his whirlwind.

Hax can work on those whose power are equal to their targets also like Gemini's Copy Magic. And she didn't try to shrink him, she tried to shrink his whirlwind and she failed because Eileen enhanced his power so much. If it wasn't then she would've succeeded considering she tried plus she has knowledge to know how strong the Spriggans are so if that's the case she wouldn't had tried in compressing his Magic. And when Brandish activated her Magic, she's capable in enlarging and shrinking an entire island with ease which is much > creating a small crater. She could also had shrunk the entire town of Magnolia if she had done so which again> creating a small crater. And lasers won't be piercing Randi once she compresses and magnifies it right back at her.
Brandish herself said that his MP became so much stronger than her that her magic failed.Now you may debate whether the intended target was the wind or Neinhart himself but the result would have been same as she herself said. Now she has the hax to shrink islands.But she doesn't have DC to destroy an island.Only Igneel and Acnologia can destroy an island.So should we consider Randy on the level of Igneel and Acnologia just because of her hax of shrinking islands.She can destroy a country which till now even Acnologia can't do in a single attack.So is Brandish>Acnologia?Gray said in chapter 446 that Ajeel has same MP as Randy.And Chronos Dimaria is above Ajeel.Base Dimaria may in the worst case be=Brandish but Chronos is above Randy.

Last edited:

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Brandish herself said that his MP became so much stronger than her that her magic failed.Now she has the hax to shrink islands.But she doesn't have DC to destroy an island.Only Igneel and Acnologia can destroy an island.So should we consider Randy on the level of Igneel and Acnologia just because of her hax.She can destroy a country which till now even Acnologia can't do in a single attack.So is Brandish>Acnologia?Gray said in chapter 446 that Ajeel has same MP as Randy.And Chronos Dimaria is above Ajeel.Base Dimaria may in the worst case be=Brandish but Chronos is above Randy.
She can't destroy a country. There's nowhere in the manga which even implies that (I wouldn't take the titles seriously). Plus her feats disprove that.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
She can't destroy a country. There's nowhere in the manga which even implies that (I wouldn't take the titles seriously). Plus her feats disprove that.
Maky told that if she wants she can destroy a whole country.Now take this whether he was right or wrong.

Irene Belserion

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I will give it to Team Dimaria.Dimaria with her God Soul and Wendy with her DF should pull up a victory high diff.
What are you talking about? I'm sure Dimaria got beaten up really bad by Natsu and used a lot of her magic power and I'm sure Brandish can defeat Wendy barefisted even though Wendy is quite strong.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
What are you talking about? I'm sure Dimaria got beaten up really bad by Natsu and used a lot of her magic power and I'm sure Brandish can defeat Wendy barefisted even though Wendy is quite strong.
Well that Natsu with partial END powers traumatised Dimaria.I am not joking when i use this word:datass.And Brandish can't do the same.But i agree with you Randy can easily defeat Wendy.

Star Frost

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Brandish herself said that his MP became so much stronger than her that her magic failed.Now you may debate whether the intended target was the wind or Neinhart himself but the result would have been same as she herself said. Now she has the hax to shrink islands.But she doesn't have DC to destroy an island.Only Igneel and Acnologia can destroy an island.So should we consider Randy on the level of Igneel and Acnologia just because of her hax of shrinking islands.She can destroy a country which till now even Acnologia can't do in a single attack.So is Brandish>Acnologia?Gray said in chapter 446 that Ajeel has same MP as Randy.And Chronos Dimaria is above Ajeel.Base Dimaria may in the worst case be=Brandish but Chronos is above Randy.
I know that but without the enchantment her magic would've affected him since she did attempted in using it in hoping he wasn't enhanced to that point in which it wouldn't affect him is what I'm trying to say. It doesn't matter if she doesn't have the DC to destroy an island (considering her Magic isn't destructible), regardless she has the feats to affect an entire island with ease which you can hypothetically say it's a DC feat since again, she's powerful enough to affect an entire island if she has a destruction type of magic to do it. Gray didn't said Ajeel's MP is the same as Randi's, he said it's probably just by him being of her caliber since she did said there's 11 more of her that's of her caliber but doesn't mean they're exactly at her level considering there's August and Eileen for example and ofc those weaker cough Neinhart cough. And no we shouldn't consider her at their level, but we can consider at the thought that you're statement of Igneel and Acnologia being the only ones destroying islands invalid though.:) And no way is Base Dimaria=Brandish, all Base Dimaria got is her Age Seal which she's weak without. Chronos is the true extent of Dimaria's power (which she said is her true power) which is likely to be on par with Brandish power.

Makarov did said she wields power enough to do that.

Last edited:

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I know that but without the enchantment her magic would've affected him since she did attempted in using it in hoping he wasn't enhanced to that point in which it wouldn't affect him is what I'm trying to say. It doesn't matter if she doesn't have the DC to destroy an island (considering her Magic isn't destructible), regardless she has the feats to affect an entire island with ease which you can hypothetically say it's a DC feat since again, she's powerful enough to affect an entire island if she has a destruction type of magic to do it. Gray didn't said Ajeel's MP is the same as Randi's, he said it's probably just by him being of her caliber since she did said there's 11 more of her that's of her caliber but doesn't mean they're exactly at her level considering there's August and Eileen for example and ofc those weaker cough Neinhart cough. And no we shouldn't consider her at their level, but we can consider at the thought that you're statement of Igneel and Acnologia being the only ones destroying islands invalid though.:) And no way is Base Dimaria=Brandish, all Base Dimaria got is her Age Seal which she's weak without. Chronos is the true extent of Dimaria's power which is likely to be on par with Brandish power.

I wouldn't put faith in Makarov's words. Dude has been wrong about people's power levels way too many times lmao.

Also, yes, I agree. Chronos form is what makes Dimaria Spriggan tier (and Age Seal too ofc)

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
:)And no way is Base Dimaria=Brandish, all Base Dimaria got is her Age Seal which she's weak without. Chronos is the true extent of Dimaria's power (which she said is her true power) which is likely to be on par with Brandish power.

I was meaning by DC in plain english capacity to blow up.In Star Wars Jedi knights can get power from universe but if we say they are universe level will be beyond logic.Irene can shrink a country but she can't blow up a country not even Acnologia can do that.Only Etherion Canon can do that.Same with Brandish.She can shrink a whole island or country but this is due to haxy abilities of her but not in terms of actual DC.Even though the result will be same.

Now to your second point.If Base Dimaria is not equal to Randy they how did she cast her Age Seal on her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And edit Gray after sensing Ajeel's magic power considered him on her level.

Irene Belserion

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Well that Natsu with partial END powers traumatised Dimaria.I am not joking when i use this word:datass.And Brandish can't do the same.But i agree with you Randy can easily defeat Wendy.
LMAO I'm sure even END's partial powers were enough to shut her mouth up and plus she obviously used a lot of power so it's common sense in this battle Randy and Lucy would win

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was meaning by DC in plain english capacity to blow up.In Star Wars Jedi knights can get power from universe but if we say they are universe level will be beyond logic.Irene can shrink a country but she can't blow up a country not even Acnologia can do that.Only Etherion Canon can do that.Same with Brandish.She can shrink a whole island or country but this is due to haxy abilities of her but not in terms of actual DC.Even though the result will be same.

Now to your second point.If Base Dimaria is not equal to Randy they how did she cast her Age Seal on her.
And edit Gray after sensing Ajeel's magic power considered him on her level.
Having no DC doesn't mean anything other than the fact there's no DC in their Magic which isn't right for you to only just go by that. As long as they're powerful enough to either affect countries, islands or whatever, that's just what their power level is and hypothetically their DC feats. By your logic anybody who are weaker with DC should be stronger than Randi.

Because even though she's weak without her Age Seal, regardless when it comes to using it, it will affect those who are either on par or weaker than she is in terms of her overall MP level which is released once she uses her Chronos but for Age Seal, it's low key

Just because his MP level of her caliber but he didn't say he was, he said probably but doesn't mean he's certain. Just going by what Brandish said and by his power being enormous

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hmm, this is a tough one and a bit of a toss-up to be perfectly honest. Without Age Seal, that makes it a lot harder for Dimaria and Wendy to win and then there's the question of just how they'd match up. If it ended up being Brandish vs Dimaria, it could go either way but I think Dimaria would win that one, and as for Lucy and Wendy, this is also up in the air, Lucy has some versatility and has the intellect to possibly cause trouble for Wendy, but at the same time Wendy has Dragon Force which is her equalizer for it. I'm leaning towards Dimaria and Wendy for this, high difficulty of course because of Brandish, I just think that Dimaria can take out Brandish and then help Wendy out with Lucy.

BananaBunny

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
DiMaria is stronger than Brandish to begin with
Wendy is not a solo fighter but she can heal teammates
Brandish would be useless here and DiMaria's God Soul can definitely beat Lucy's spirits

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
DiMaria > Brandish but Lucy > Wendy. If Lucy can take out Wendy fast than I see Lucy + Brandish > DiMaria. If Lucy doesn't beat Wendy before Mari can takeout Randi than Team 1 wins. Real toss up right here.
Lol even the poll is at a 11-11 deadlock.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Dimaria and Wendy wins this high-difficulty.. Brandish is not some God tier character who can simply burst all the guts out of body :m3j:m3j
even (Invel wahl and Serena) has superior feats compared to Brandish oh again what feats Brandish has against spriggan tier opponents?

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria and Wendy wins this high-difficulty.. Brandish is not some God tier character who can simply burst all the guts out of body :m3j:m3j
even (Invel wahl and Serena) has superior feats compared to Brandish oh again what feats Brandish has against spriggan tier opponents?
She put down Natsu with no effort at all, so...

Plutogrim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This one is really tough.
I'll give this to Wendy and Dimaria.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada