- Joined
- Mar 28, 2016
- Messages
- 7,448
- Reaction score
- 18,767
- Country
-
That Lucy one looks absolutely gorgeous--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
. One of the most detailed work I've seen from him.
That Lucy one looks absolutely gorgeous--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
. One of the most detailed work I've seen from him.
Wouldn't that be more Grayshida or Graychigo than Graysuke? Bleach is more in touch with Samurai way than Naruto is.
Lucy is gorgeous. Nice one Hiro.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Original tweet: 今週号の感想ありがとうございます。来週はかなり論議を招く回だと思いますが、大事な回でもあります。 @LinaliThank you for your thoughts on this week's issue. I think next week is pretty misleading debate once, at important times.
Thank you for your thoughts about this week's issue. I think next week's one will be even more debatable, but it will be very important chapter.Original tweet: 今週号の感想ありがとうございます。来週はかなり論議を招く回だと思いますが、大事な回でもあります。 @Linali
Must be about Erza/Irene??? I'm guessing "Pleasure and Pain" has nothing to do with them after all..


Happy Kabo! Reminds me Hisui is still a rat![]()
So cute


Miraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. So cute.

