Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hiro is playing with his toys xDDDDDDDDDDDD


"10min later"

He uploaded this


LOL At the haters, Dead laughing

xaxaxaxaxaxax
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you impressions of this week's issue. I think that it is quite inviting controversial times next week, but it is also the important times.

Translated from Japanese by Bing


Thank you for your thoughts on this week's issue. I think next week is pretty misleading debate once, at important times.
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Thank you for your thoughts on this week's issue. I think next week is pretty misleading debate once, at important times.
Original tweet: 今週号の感想ありがとうございます。来週はかなり論議を招く回だと思いますが、大事な回でもあります。 @Linali

Must be about Erza/Irene??? I'm guessing "Pleasure and Pain" has nothing to do with them after all..
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Original tweet: 今週号の感想ありがとうございます。来週はかなり論議を招く回だと思いますが、大事な回でもあります。 @Linali

Must be about Erza/Irene??? I'm guessing "Pleasure and Pain" has nothing to do with them after all..
Thank you for your thoughts about this week's issue. I think next week's one will be even more debatable, but it will be very important chapter.

So yeah, I think it will be about Erza and Irene :)
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
Jap text

今週のネームは物語の核心をつくような大切な回になりそう。

Translated by google

This week's name is likely to be important times, such as get to the heart of the story.

Roughly translated by me
This week's title will be an important one , I. E to get into the heart(depths) of the story .
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
"This week's storyboard will be important, because it's connected to the crux of the story"

But take it with a pinch of salt, it was hard to translate and I can't say it's 100% accurate :(
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Miraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. So cute. :hearts
My two favorite characters in the same picture. :zomg
Thanks Mashima. This tweet calm my wish to see her in the last chapters.

So, Mira's husbando is keeping in secret?
Who could it be? Hmm, Judging by Happy's head maybe it is a clue that is related to a feline, and by the dressing..... Is Leo?
Everything fits now.
Just kidding. xD

Seriously, I more interested in who is going to be her lover than the development of the actual arc. xD
 
Last edited:
Top