Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that the world should end as I pleaseth on a whim with no rhyme nor reason as to why. On a given day, an hour yet to be unseen. But if only an answer was needed I would say just cause.

The end shall be predicated by a catastrophic event.
  • Massive astro/meteor down pour .
  • Super volcanoes
  • Global flood
The cause will be natural.
Massive extinction.

These are the words of Cha. An enlightened katana, morally pure being, aspiring God.
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I'll eat food that's been on the floor for minutes as long as the floor is somewhat clean..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Depending on the cleanliness of the place. :nod
A
N
D

When you double check to verify no one is looking / seen it.
 
Last edited:

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
I confess that I really love Ichiya, to the extent of fapping on his nude pics.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I really love Ichiya, to the extent of fapping on his nude pics.
Are you perhaps @M3J's other account? :hmm
Also... I should not ask this but this is prolly why they say 'curiosity killed the man', what is this Ichiya creature??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So lastnight I ran into a local Target store to grab a charger for my pokeman 3ds. Since it did not come with a charger.

Whilst rushing to the store and purchase the item quickly and return cuz I had ordered some rad meals to eat. I thought I had enough time before the delivery man came. (And why is it never a delivery woman smh).

I was wrong :arf while in line I got a call from the delivery peeps saying I'm at your house and no one is opening the door. (lol)

So I told the man I'll be there in 5. When i take my wallet out most of credit card fall out (first bad sign).

I pick them up and pay for the item. Rush to my car and unbeknownst to me I dropped my wallet. :notlikethis

Only at home do I realize this so i rush back to the store and did not find it on the floor anywhere. I asked the cashier and manager if they saw it, and they said no.

So I walk to the parking lot /car park and see nothing (at this point I have died a little on the inside). Got in my car drove around a bit more in the lot , gave up and went home.

Figures I have to call all my credit card companies and have them cancel those cards.

Which was not a big deal. My only gripe was my license and certs I had in there. Which I would need to get a duplicate of and would be pains in the arse. Also my 12 bucks :crying for lunch today and a wawa gift card.

:feelsbadman

The moral of this story don't rush things and make sure on windy days you put your wallet in your pocket firmly.

The good news to all this was a kind good Samaritan drove by my place as I was parking and returned my wallet.

:wtf

Edit - Forgot to mention in the frenzy and surprise visit of this good Samaritan, i hasty thanked this guy 2x and shook his hand as well and forgot to reward him. Which in hindsight, i felt bad about.
 
Last edited:

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I'm currently addicted to this song. It's the anthem of my life.

 
Last edited:

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Are you perhaps @M3J's other account? :hmm
Also... I should not ask this but this is prolly why they say 'curiosity killed the man', what is this Ichiya creature??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So lastnight I ran into a local Target store to grab a charger for my pokeman 3ds. Since it did not come with a charger.

Whilst rushing to the store and purchase the item quickly and return cuz I had ordered some rad meals to eat. I thought I had enough time before the delivery man came. (And why is it never a delivery woman smh).

I was wrong :arf while in line I got a call from the delivery peeps saying I'm at your house and no one is opening the door. (lol)

So I told the man I'll be there in 5. When i take my wallet out most of credit card fall out (first bad sign).

I pick them up and pay for the item. Rush to my car and unbeknownst to me I dropped my wallet. :notlikethis

Only at home do I realize this so i rush back to the store and did not find it on the floor anywhere. I asked the cashier and manager if they saw it, and they said no.

So I walk to the parking lot /car park and see nothing (at this point I have died a little on the inside). Got in my car drove around a bit more in the lot , gave up and went home.

Figures I have to call all my credit card companies and have them cancel those cards.

Which was not a big deal. My only gripe was my license and certs I had in there. Which I would need to get a duplicate of and would be pains in the arse. Also my 12 bucks :crying for lunch today and a wawa gift card.

:feelsbadman

The moral of this story don't rush things and make sure on windy days you put your wallet in your pocket firmly.

The good news to all this was a kind good Samaritan drove by my place as I was parking and returned my wallet.

:wtf

Edit - Forgot to mention in the frenzy and surprise visit of this good Samaritan, i hasty thanked this guy 2x and shook his hand as well and forgot to reward him. Which in hindsight, i felt bad about.
Damn dude.........

I want to blame the corporation of Target for this tragedy :arf

Don't feel bad about not giving them a reward......if they wanted one, they would've kept the wallet :fan
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess I felt awkward today when a colleague came to my office for a meeting and ended up telling me a story about an epidural and his willy. :cookiestare
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I confess that my bad sleeping habits of the last half term are now catching up to me now that exams are over :{
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just reading that stressed me out, Chaali. What about the poor delivery guy who had to wait forever and then not get paid?
Thanks~ it was quite a stressful event. ^^
The poor delivery guy got a tip - i paid in advance prior to loosing mai wallet ~~~ :arf. :nod.

Damn dude.........

I want to blame the corporation of Target for this tragedy :arf

Don't feel bad about not giving them a reward......if they wanted one, they would've kept the wallet :fan
Not sure how you can do that unless you think the Target Corp can control the wind? :arf (but i lawld).
Everything happened quite fast, i hastly shook his hand, turned around he got back in his truck.
Just glad everything worked out and finally nice to see a decent person doing the right thing. <3
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I confess I'm feeling stressed out for my preliminary exams in 2 days.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
._. dont mess with Ustegius just in case
 
Top