- Joined
- Nov 11, 2016
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 3,282
- Country
-
I confess one time my pizza fell on the floor and i still picked it up and ate it
Where were you, when they gave out the best name award?I confess one time my pizza fell on the floor and i still picked it up and ate it
It's ok if you didn't leave the pizza on the floor for more than five seconds.I confess one time my pizza fell on the floor and i still picked it up and ate it


Are you perhaps @M3J's other account?I confess that I really love Ichiya, to the extent of fapping on his nude pics.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
while in line I got a call from the delivery peeps saying I'm at your house and no one is opening the door. (lol)
for lunch today and a wawa gift card.

Damn dude.........Are you perhaps @M3J's other account?
Also... I should not ask this but this is prolly why they say 'curiosity killed the man', what is this Ichiya creature??
So lastnight I ran into a local Target store to grab a charger for my pokeman 3ds. Since it did not come with a charger.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whilst rushing to the store and purchase the item quickly and return cuz I had ordered some rad meals to eat. I thought I had enough time before the delivery man came. (And why is it never a delivery woman smh).
I was wrongwhile in line I got a call from the delivery peeps saying I'm at your house and no one is opening the door. (lol)
So I told the man I'll be there in 5. When i take my wallet out most of credit card fall out (first bad sign).
I pick them up and pay for the item. Rush to my car and unbeknownst to me I dropped my wallet.
Only at home do I realize this so i rush back to the store and did not find it on the floor anywhere. I asked the cashier and manager if they saw it, and they said no.
So I walk to the parking lot /car park and see nothing (at this point I have died a little on the inside). Got in my car drove around a bit more in the lot , gave up and went home.
Figures I have to call all my credit card companies and have them cancel those cards.
Which was not a big deal. My only gripe was my license and certs I had in there. Which I would need to get a duplicate of and would be pains in the arse. Also my 12 bucksfor lunch today and a wawa gift card.
The moral of this story don't rush things and make sure on windy days you put your wallet in your pocket firmly.
The good news to all this was a kind good Samaritan drove by my place as I was parking and returned my wallet.
Edit - Forgot to mention in the frenzy and surprise visit of this good Samaritan, i hasty thanked this guy 2x and shook his hand as well and forgot to reward him. Which in hindsight, i felt bad about.



Thanks~ it was quite a stressful event. ^^Just reading that stressed me out, Chaali. What about the poor delivery guy who had to wait forever and then not get paid?
.
.Not sure how you can do that unless you think the Target Corp can control the wind?Damn dude.........
I want to blame the corporation of Target for this tragedy
Don't feel bad about not giving them a reward......if they wanted one, they would've kept the wallet![]()
(but i lawld).
I hope you gave them this face while you were listeningI confess I felt awkward today when a colleague came to my office for a meeting and ended up telling me a story about an epidural and his willy.![]()