I guess the hangout will be a good place to post my message.
Dear Fairy Tail Family
I thought I would post a message here since I have the privilege to know some of you here. Though I may not post here very often, but it seems that we still manage to know each other, and we have a great time together, chatting and sharing. Many of you are such fun people and I enjoy every moment with you.
The reason I’m writing here is because I wanna say thank you to those whom I have befriended and become great pals. I just want to let you know that I treasure the times we spend together.
In Fairy Tail, the guild is a one big family. I hope all of you will treasure your friendship and time spending with each other. Though all of us may have our differences but if we take time to think through, they can be straightened out and we can reconcile again.
It really saddens me when I see people getting warned and banned. Sometimes it’s good to take a breather and clear our minds and thoughts before we even act on something that we will regret later. We all have our emotions – happy, sad, angry, frustrated, confused, etc – but we can think before we act, and that will surely make a great difference in our life. In fact it will help in our daily lives in communicating and interacting with people around us. Whether if you are a student or a working person, it will help in your social circles in many areas of your life.
Alright, I didn’t write all this to give a lecture. But I’m bidding farewell to you guys. I thought before I go off, I’d like to talk to you one last time. I sincerely thank you for many of you whom I have communicated closely. Your friendship is very precious to me.
Please do stay healthy and cheerful.
Take care, beloved nakama! *hugs*
Love ya,
ProGoddess