Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If I had the money I would buy it on the spot. :pout
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Just passing by, leaving the best girl here :kappa :kappa :kappa :kappa


 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The VN was pretty good overall. The ending hit me way harder than I thought it would, classic Key at it's best :( (I even shed a tear, goddamnit :arf) Hopefully I can watch the anime sometime soon, then I'm looking forward to the movie, which supposedly covers the sidestory collection. And that includes a prequel and a sequel, very curious to see what that's going to be, and especially what the Junker is going to do after the "events" in the VN.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn straight! :datass

Anyway, here, just as I promised @Sky. :hurr



 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Zasz you are the best. :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The VN was pretty good overall. The ending hit me way harder than I thought it would, classic Key at it's best :( (I even shed a tear, goddamnit :arf) Hopefully I can watch the anime sometime soon, then I'm looking forward to the movie, which supposedly covers the sidestory collection. And that includes a prequel and a sequel, very curious to see what that's going to be, and especially what the Junker is going to do after the "events" in the VN.
Same here. The ending was really sad. A robot who just couldn't believe the world basically ended so it thought it was broken... After that I was also a little bit broken. :uguu
Can't say I am that interested in a prequel or sequel. I took it for what it is.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Zasz you are the best. :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Same here. The ending was really sad. A robot who just couldn't believe the world basically ended so it thought it was broken... After that I was also a little bit broken. :uguu
Can't say I am that interested in a prequel or sequel. I took it for what it is.
but you already are broken my friend :kappa
Well you can always take it for what it is, but additional stuff can enrich every story. From what it looks like the prequel is about Yumemi's past when life is still normal, who am I to not be interested in cute Yumemi sheanigans?
Going by your words no somewhat closed story needs any additions :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
but you already are broken my friend :kappa
Well you can always take it for what it is, but additional stuff can enrich every story. From what it looks like the prequel is about Yumemi's past when life is still normal, who am I to not be interested in cute Yumemi sheanigans?
Going by your words no somewhat closed story needs any additions :p
Just because I am lazy and grumpy doesn't mean I am broken. :kappa
Nah that was just to myself. It was a short story for me. Those don't need an intro or an outro in my opinion.
So in that regard that story wasn't closed at all. I just see it as something else. :nod
 
Top