Return of the Vainglorious

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've read mixed reactions about the costumes. Some people like it while others complain that they look like cyborgs
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
What were you into then?
:notsure Rurouni kenshin, zodiac nights, sakura cardcaptor, digimon, oggy and the cockroaches ,etc, other cartoon's :arf but the first ones mainly.

Used to watch all of those in a channel called FoxKids if i remember correctly, and one other channel that i cant remember
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Kids WB?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Power Rangers and its special effects:kappa
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Power Rangers and its special effects:kappa
In hindsight, those were the best part; we can appreciate its silliness more now than back then. The martial arts in the first few were pretty cool to see as well.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well Bob I loved the crossover event a lot. Now I fear that the midseason finales will suck...
A nice nod to the old super man actor though.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Your signature link to the nanatzu section is broken :notsure
Why are you clicking it? :hmph

Well Bob I loved the crossover event a lot. Now I fear that the midseason finales will suck...
A nice nod to the old super man actor though.
Yeah but I see Mark Hamill will be making an appearance so we're bound to get some stuff about Savitron and if he really is Megatron's son.
Did you watch all the crossover episodes? I only watched Flash. Who is the guy that looks like the leader of the legends? the guy with Cisco
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The leader of the legends is Sara.
Which guy do you mean exactly? The Atom? Heatwave? Citizen Steel?
You should have watched the whole thing. It was really good.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The leader of the legends is Sara.
Which guy do you mean exactly? The Atom? Heatwave? Citizen Steel?
You should have watched the whole thing. It was really good.
Ah I guess it's Citizen Steel then; I know the others. What happened to Rip?

Borderline I'd watch the Arrow but meh.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah I guess it's Citizen Steel then; I know the others. What happened to Rip?

Borderline I'd watch the Arrow but meh.
Rip went missing early one. No idea why he did that yet.

Why? I mean it is all one big episode. Barry and the rest are still main even in the other shows.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I read somewhere that the actor playing Rip was committed to another show or movie so they wrote him off until he's done.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now that is covenient... His british accent made the show like 70% better.
 
Top