I've read mixed reactions about the costumes. Some people like it while others complain that they look like cyborgs
What were you into then?
Rurouni kenshin, zodiac nights, sakura cardcaptor, digimon, oggy and the cockroaches ,etc, other cartoon's
but the first ones mainly.sakura cardcaptor
that explains a lot ~

In hindsight, those were the best part; we can appreciate its silliness more now than back then. The martial arts in the first few were pretty cool to see as well.Power Rangers and its special effects![]()
Your signature link to the nanatzu section is brokenI'm not addicted
![]()

Okay ' - 'Your signature link to the nanatzu section is broken![]()
Why are you clicking it?Your signature link to the nanatzu section is broken![]()

Yeah but I see Mark Hamill will be making an appearance so we're bound to get some stuff about Savitron and if he really is Megatron's son.Well Bob I loved the crossover event a lot. Now I fear that the midseason finales will suck...
A nice nod to the old super man actor though.
Ah I guess it's Citizen Steel then; I know the others. What happened to Rip?The leader of the legends is Sara.
Which guy do you mean exactly? The Atom? Heatwave? Citizen Steel?
You should have watched the whole thing. It was really good.
Rip went missing early one. No idea why he did that yet.Ah I guess it's Citizen Steel then; I know the others. What happened to Rip?
Borderline I'd watch the Arrow but meh.
I have a clicking fetishWhy are you clicking it?![]()

Are you sure it's not about lemons?I have a clicking fetish![]()

