Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Nemispelled dude this is ur OTP man enjoy XD

Has Mashima really never drawn Mira and Laxus together? I honestly can't remember a single time.

Yep, you're exactly right lol. I saw that sketch a while back, so I used it in the "Relationship/Pairing thread" as support for my ship.

Regardless, you can't deny that Gray and Mira were meant for each other. There is even an artist out there that colored that picture.

I already have that sketch saved on my computer, courtesy of being a GrayMi fan.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone
so Natsu cannot be drawn with another woman because people immediately jump to conclusion that Hiro is planning something for Natsu which is why he drew him with a another girl :facepalm

no wonder I don't like ships that much.

discussions about that is too bad for my health.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and Merry Christmas everyone :)
I don't like ships either. As I find ships to be cancerous.
you know, I'm not really into the shipping thing (this post explains why) but I do find natsu and mira cute together. I always did like the NaMi ship cause they do have a lot in common ya know? It's always nice to have some demon X demon action lol

Also Merry Christmas and happy New years MangaHelpers family :D
Natsu and Mira do look cute together. I agree that Natsu and Mira have a lot in common since their both half demon.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
For one image the real NaLu fan don't be mad, Mira is than a Sister for Natsu and other members from Guild, the graffiti is very cute.

And the other too, Wendy in Santa Clotes is pretty
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't really understand all the fuss about that image. :XD
It's lovely and I'm a NaLu fan. LOL
Beautiful tweets by the way. :verily
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I don't really understand all the fuss about that image. :XD
It's lovely and I'm a NaLu fan. LOL
Beautiful tweets by the way. :verily
It makes sense if you think of it like this: if Character A is in the vicinity of Character B then it means they're destined to be endgame and will eventually make a Character C.

Standing next to each other = sex and marriage
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
It makes sense if you think of it like this: if Character A is in the vicinity of Character B then it means they're destined to be endgame and will eventually make a Character C.

Standing next to each other = sex and marriage
Can't deny such a truth. :XD
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
It makes sense if you think of it like this: if Character A is in the vicinity of Character B then it means they're destined to be endgame and will eventually make a Character C.

Standing next to each other = sex and marriage
Only some extremists do that, or those who like Crack Pairing.

I am a Nalu Fan hard and still I liked the image, because it shows the existing friendship with other members of the Guild, as well as not bother me when Lucy shares a camera with Gray or Loke, the less it bothers me to see Natsu talking to other girls .

It is more, if Lucy and Natsu had not had the development they currently have, I would have loved something more with Mirajane which is one of my favorite Manga
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't understand the commotion. It's Mira (not Lisanna) so what's the problem?

Nobody should be triggered by this. And Natsu and Lucy already have Mashima snow art.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here is a 2015 graffiti of Gray and Mira.


Poor Laxus :^(

Mashima never draw him with Mira in his twitter, Even Laxus voice actor wish is to have some moments with Mira.
Mira and Gray had that chapter cover together too. Think she was fixing him breakfast or something. Was an earlier chapter.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I don't understand the commotion. It's Mira (not Lisanna) so what's the problem?

Nobody should be triggered by this. And Natsu and Lucy already have Mashima snow art.

Only some people have problem whith that, is a little percent for the fandom, but, others think than all the fans is same, but is a wrong vision, the real fans not worryes about that
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It makes sense if you think of it like this: if Character A is in the vicinity of Character B then it means they're destined to be endgame and will eventually make a Character C.

Standing next to each other = sex and marriage
You know real life can be like this too. You invite a friend and everyone in your family thinks you two are sleeping together. "No mom, we are just friends." Or you have a coworker you talk to a lot and everyone thinks you are dating.
 

Dorsher

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2016
Messages
62
Reaction score
252
Country
Fairy Tail
I see no commotion at all about the drawing and people blame "all" the Nalu fans in general?

Haters always bring up the blame to Nalu fans, as always.
 

sardinestunasalmon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2016
Messages
325
Reaction score
558
Age
33
Country
Philippines
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

I don't like ships either. As I find ships to be cancerous.

Natsu and Mira do look cute together. I agree that Natsu and Mira have a lot in common since their both half demon.
I think Mira may actually have a soft spot for Natsu because of his relationship with Lisanna. Mira is basically Natsu's ex-sister-in-law lol..
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Everyone has the right to like something for couples or not, it is not cancerous at all, it is a sign of intolerance to accuse them of being bad fans when we know that the worst fans of Something are those who only know how to be haters or obese maniacs.

I think the saying says "Live and let live" respecting the likes of others without accusing them of being the worst of Fandom when we have already seen that there are worse things in fandoms.

In addition, here we have not reached the extremes of extremist fandoms like Naruto and Bleach's Shipper fandom. So I think that for what they did a couple of people (who do not even think they are real fans of NaLu or Manga) can not blame the rest of the fans who have been respectful
 

thatsvicchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
1,168
Age
28
Country
Italy
@Nemispelled dude this is ur OTP man enjoy XD

Has Mashima really never drawn Mira and Laxus together? I honestly can't remember a single time.
two chapter covers... Mira cutting his hair and the both of them dancing together. haha
he acknowledges Miraxus by the way, I read it somewhere


Mashima twitter sketches are all so cuuuute. I cannot wait to see the happy new year's art with the mvp of 2016 :derp
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Nice one from Mashima ! I'd have loved to see Bradish/Irene instead of Jacob :p ...Any way HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
Brandish has got one in previous year. There is no DiMaria for this year.... I am fine with Jacob being featured, he is one of my favorite Spriggan (I am the minority haha).
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
So highlights of 2016:

Manga:
  • END vs. Gray
  • Makarov's death
  • Zera's appearance
  • Gajeel and Juvia "deaths"
Anime:
  • FT Zero
Lowkey seeing Juvia in the corner I was wondering what that meant but then I thought of 499 smh. More importantly why the hell is Jacob on there :rofl
 
Top