- Joined
- Dec 18, 2016
- Messages
- 743
- Reaction score
- 1,880
- Country
-
Yuji Kimura did already two 1-shots......Peach Pluck and GARDEN (if you didn't read them like me)
Peach Pluck link doesn't workYuji Kimura did already two one-shot......Peach Pluck and GARDEN (if you didn't read them like me)
http://bato.to/reader#923fe4e5b766a8d5Peach Pluck link doesn't work
Eyeshield 21 writer with Boichi on art? It'll be amazing. Hopefully the premise is interesting.I think Dr.Stone is definitely going to be a hit though based on the team
Kogarashi vs the entire Kurasuno team in a volleyball match inside Blackbull's headquarter using World Trigger's blackhole crossover.February has quite a bit of series anniversaries. Haikyuu!!, Yuragi, Kimetsu, World Trigger, and Black Clover all started in that month.
Wondering if a series will get the commemoration in #15 since no new series start then
I don't know about that. Plus, isn't the anime starting this year?I feel like Black Clover will slowly get pushed out of the consistent top 3 ranks this year
Yeah, i feel like KnY is slowly stealing its spot lol.I feel like Black Clover will slowly get pushed out of the consistent top 3 ranks this year
Yeah, but I feel like Neverland can easily become more popular than pre anime Black Clover. KnY is gaining traction. And I it's likely Jump could find at least 2 big hits this year. The thing is, Black Clover's pre anime popularity is good, but it's pretty doable for Jump to find more stuff that can surpass it's pre anime hype.I don't know about that. Plus, isn't the anime starting this year?
Normally it doesn't make much sense to make predictions early, but in this case most of the new series are from artist that have either already obtain some success or have a decent collection of work. I think this time it's actually justified to guess which series will be the successes. Plus, it's always fun when new series come around, but this time we have more than usualGuys why is anyone making any predictions whatsoever as to what series is going to be good before the preview page is uploaded and we can see which one has the best boys?
Maybe I've just come to expect too much.