I was thinking make tricking Zeref into killing himself by his curse somehow. Like use his magic against him because that's what's natsu tried to do against Jacob when he took Lucy's clothes and that's the only thing I can think of.I think Mavis would be a cure for Zeref since I think Mavis's plan might have something to do with making Zeref mortal which might have something to with Mavis's plan. Didn't Yukino trained in hand to hand combat and studied martial arts while she was in Sabertooth and Sorano use some hand to hand combat? That would allow Yukino and Sorano be able to fight Jacob with both their magic and hand to hand combat. When you said it's weird that Lucy already used the Scorpio Star Dress do you mean she won't fight Ajeel or do you mean something else? Maybe Capricorn does have an energy ability but if Capricorn does have energy ability then which spriggan could Lucy use that on and who do you think will fight Larcade. Lucy's goal to fight would be to protect Natsu since in chapter 501 Lucy said she wanted to protect Nasu. Yukino and Sorano's goal to fight would be so Sorano can redeem herself and so Yukino can be a family again with her sister. Mavis's goal would be to protect her guild and her friends and I remember it was the Sacrifar sword form that had the berserker physical ability.
Sorano and Yukino would be the best I feel for jacob. Think you have stated this. Sorano would just need a way to lock or keep his teleport. The only reason Lucy survived was because of horologium.
I'm not sure about the star dress. Basically grasping at straws because the star dresses have been mostly used in situations showcasing their designs (area, Virgo); supporting other battles (Gemini, saggitarius); used against general villains (Taurus); or were used in brandish's battle. So not sure if they will be used again or if.....
Mashima is counting down??
Cuz if the theory is true and this arc plus Avatar is 120 (or 130) chapters of zodiac. Why? Are we counting down to something where we would need the 12-13 zodiac?
! You are right... but now I'am dissappointed cos I thought I found a perfect explanation XD. Anyway it is even more interesting... I wonder how they have met... I hope that Hiro will reveal it soon.
