- Joined
- Mar 3, 2015
- Messages
- 112
- Reaction score
- 55
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Dorgias win 6-4
)
Still fine until the players are actually announced.Didn't do a proper re-entry for the match againt Switzerland, so why not now. If we are not allowed to predict the line-up against the Swiss any longer, it doesn't really matter, might as well drop this here.
Are you updating yours btw? Or you are affraid of reaching 300 line-up changes?Still fine until the players are actually announced.
I thought I already had, but I can't find it right now, so just to be safe:Are you updating yours btw? Or you are affraid of reaching 300 line-up changes?
Ah, dw, was just making fun of your changes -I mean, in this game I can poke youI thought I already had, but I can't find it right now, so just to be safe:
D2 Akutsu/Kite
D1 Kimijima/Marui
S3 Ishida
S2 Duke
S1 Byoudouin
Flipflopping back and forth between Akutsu/Kite and Kite/Gin, but I'll leave it like this I guess.
Thanks for pointing that out.

I just think it'll be weird if exactly one of them doesn't play.You'll go with 4 MSers? If anything, this is the match for Japan to stay at the limit of 3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kintarou wins 7-5
7-5 win for Kintarou.
7-6 for Kintarou
Dorgias win 6-4
Kintarou 6-4.
Kintarou wins 7-6 (11-9)
Kintarou 7-5
Japan win 3-0
Japan vs Australia 2-3
Japan wins 3-1
Japan wins with 3-0.
Japan wins 3-1
Japan wins 3-2
Japan win 3-1
S1: Atobe , S2: Kintaro , S3: Gin, D1: Ochi + Mouri , D2: Marui + Kijima
S3: Kirihara
D2: Akutsu/Kite
S2: Irie
D1: Tokugawa/Shuuji
S1: Atobe
S3: Kintarou
D2: Kimijima/Shiraishi
S2: Atobe
D1: Ohmagari/Ochi
S1: Tanegashima
S3: Sanada
D2: Ohmagari/Akutsu
S2: Atobe
D1: Kimijima/Kintarou
S1: Oni
Australia:
S3: Akutsu
D2: Oishi/Shuuji
S2: Kite
D1: Ochi/Kimijima
S1: Tokugawa
Australia
D2 Kite/Akutsu
D1 Nakagauchi/Date
S3 Atobe
S2 Duke
S1 Byoudouin
D2: Ishida/Kite
D1: Akutsu/Niou
S3: Tooyama
S2: Atobe
S1: Oni
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What powerup can Konomi give Akutsu? Since even POP won't be good enough imo.Amadeus wins 6-4.
I might change my prediction later on though, Amadeus is way out of Akutsu's league but Konomi might pull a random, crazy powerup for Akutsu that lets him be on par with Amadeus and take the match.
I'm going with my current prediction for now.
