Game Prophet League Ver 2 [Final Tournament SFs]

Animariano

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
112
Reaction score
55
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dorgias win 6-4
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kintarou 6-4. He deserves to finally have a good victory, knowing his match history.

Kintarou vs Old lady whose name I don't remember - not shown, lost.
Kintarou vs Ibu- not shown, he won.
Kintarou vs Echizen - tie.
Kintarou vs Yukimura - not shown, he lost.
Kintarou rematch vs Yukimura - not shown, lost a million times and won once.
Kintarou vs Chitose - didn't play, he lost I guess.
Kintarou vs Oni - not shown, lost.
Kintarou vs Hakamada - won.
Kintarou vs Oni - he lost.

I would even say he can win by a bigger margin, but Noah will be present..

Edit: lol the Ibu-Ubi dislexia
 
Last edited:

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
Kintarou wins 7-6 (11-9)

(okay, the tiebreaker score is actually not realistic based on NPoT's standards but how am I even supposed to guess the right score anyway ? :bored)
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Kintarou 7-5
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Didn't do a proper re-entry for the match againt Switzerland, so why not now. If we are not allowed to predict the line-up against the Swiss any longer, it doesn't really matter, might as well drop this here.

Byoudouin Duke Ohmagari Kimijima Mouri Irie Date Hakamada Nakagauchi - Akutsu Bunta Gin Kite

I believe that, for the first time, there will be only 3 MSers in the team. Gin is the lamest character available -for real, what a waste of a spot, even story wise- so he's out for me.

D2: Kimijima/Marui W
D1: Ohmagari/Kite L
S3: Akutsu W
S2: Duke L
S1: Byoudouin D

RIP Mouri ;-; wanted to see a Date/Duke pair or to see Irie play a bit but I don't see either of those happenning.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Didn't do a proper re-entry for the match againt Switzerland, so why not now. If we are not allowed to predict the line-up against the Swiss any longer, it doesn't really matter, might as well drop this here.
Still fine until the players are actually announced.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Still fine until the players are actually announced.
Are you updating yours btw? Or you are affraid of reaching 300 line-up changes?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Are you updating yours btw? Or you are affraid of reaching 300 line-up changes?
I thought I already had, but I can't find it right now, so just to be safe:

D2 Akutsu/Kite
D1 Kimijima/Marui
S3 Ishida
S2 Duke
S1 Byoudouin

Flipflopping back and forth between Akutsu/Kite and Kite/Gin, but I'll leave it like this I guess.

Thanks for pointing that out.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
D2 Ishida/Duke
D1 Kimijima/Marui
S3 Akutsu
S2 Ohmagari
S1 Byoudouin
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We're all going so hard on Kimijima/Marui that I'm tempted to change that later.

I thought I already had, but I can't find it right now, so just to be safe:

D2 Akutsu/Kite
D1 Kimijima/Marui
S3 Ishida
S2 Duke
S1 Byoudouin

Flipflopping back and forth between Akutsu/Kite and Kite/Gin, but I'll leave it like this I guess.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Ah, dw, was just making fun of your changes -I mean, in this game I can poke you :emocat

You'll go with 4 MSers? If anything, this is the match for Japan to stay at the limit of 3
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You'll go with 4 MSers? If anything, this is the match for Japan to stay at the limit of 3
I just think it'll be weird if exactly one of them doesn't play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kintarou vs Dorgias: 5-4 (Dorgias forfeits)


Round 10
1. Anera (1)
1. Animariano (1)
1. Hardy (1)
1. Kaoz (1)
1. Ken (1)
1. LetalHawk (1)
1. Sheekee (1)


Round 11
1. Hardy (2)
2. Anera (1)
2. Animariano (1)
2. Ken (1)
2. LetalHawk (1)
2. Sheekee (1)
7. Kaoz (0)

S1: Atobe , S2: Kintaro , S3: Gin, D1: Ochi + Mouri , D2: Marui + Kijima
S3: Kirihara
D2: Akutsu/Kite
S2: Irie
D1: Tokugawa/Shuuji
S1: Atobe
S3: Kintarou
D2: Kimijima/Shiraishi
S2: Atobe
D1: Ohmagari/Ochi
S1: Tanegashima
S3: Sanada
D2: Ohmagari/Akutsu
S2: Atobe
D1: Kimijima/Kintarou
S1: Oni
Australia:
S3: Akutsu
D2: Oishi/Shuuji
S2: Kite
D1: Ochi/Kimijima
S1: Tokugawa
Australia
D2 Kite/Akutsu
D1 Nakagauchi/Date
S3 Atobe
S2 Duke
S1 Byoudouin
D2: Ishida/Kite
D1: Akutsu/Niou
S3: Tooyama
S2: Atobe
S1: Oni

In accordance with the Shiraishi/Tanegashima situation against Greece, I'm awarding points for all people that predicted Atobe or Niou as either D1 or S2. The same goes for Oni in S1 by process of elimination.

Round 12
1. Kaoz (4)
2. Ken (3)
3. Hardy (2)
4. Ganonslayer101 (1)
5. Anera (0.5)
5. LetalHawk (0.5)
7. Asclepius (0)

Overall
1. Ken (20.5)
1. Hardy (20.5)
3. Kaoz (19)
4. LetalHawk (17.5)
5. Asclepius (9.5)
5. Ganonslayer101 (9.5)
7. FrostyMouse (9)
7. Philia (9)
9. Anera (7)
9. Animariano (7)
11. Divine evil (3)
11. Sheekee (3)
13. Tato (1)


You have the rest of this month to predict Japan's line-up against Switzerland or make changes to your existing prediction.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Switzerland line-up predictions are closed since Konomi spoiled the team on twitter.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Let's do Akutsu vs Amadeus?

Akutsu takes it 7-5
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Hardy you're a little too early, spoiler rules are still in effect. I'll approve your post again later.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ah sry forgot ><
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, let's go:

Akutsu vs Amadeus

Predictions close when next month's spoilers are revealed.

Against my better judgement: Akutsu wins 7-6 (7-5).
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Amadeus takes it 6-3 there's no way Akutsu is beating a pro.
 
Last edited:

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Amadeus wins 6-4.

I might change my prediction later on though, Amadeus is way out of Akutsu's league but Konomi might pull a random, crazy powerup for Akutsu that lets him be on par with Amadeus and take the match.

I'm going with my current prediction for now.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Amadeus wins 6-4.

I might change my prediction later on though, Amadeus is way out of Akutsu's league but Konomi might pull a random, crazy powerup for Akutsu that lets him be on par with Amadeus and take the match.

I'm going with my current prediction for now.
What powerup can Konomi give Akutsu? Since even POP won't be good enough imo.
 

Animariano

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
112
Reaction score
55
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
6-3 Amadeus
 

Sheekee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Country
Philippines
I'm for Akutsu. 7-6 :)
 
Top