I know this is really early to talk about but is there a likely chance of these newer titles (KnY, TPN, etc.) to get a 2 cour anime. I really dont want KnY to get a 1 cour anime.
It's likely I'd think. It's rare for Jump series to even get single cour first seasons. The only examples I could find going back to the 80s are:
MHA in 2016
Medaka Box in 2012
Level E in 2011 (Only 3 volumes and the series ended in 1997)
Hatsukoi Limited in 2009 (Also only 3 volumes)
Ichigo 100% in 2005
DNA² (Only 5 volumes) in 1994
So MHA, Medaka and Ichigo are the only real examples. Granted the industry is different now and it's much more likely to happen so who knows. I'm not entirely sure how the anime industry works and if Shueisha has any say in this stuff, but after what happened with MHA you'd think they would want to avoid that at all costs.
It was weird in itself for MHA to even get it. I can somewhat understand it because MHA has a fairly big arc early on (USJ) which is rare for their series. Yaiba doesn't really have an arc like that, so a single cour wouldn't cover anything of interest. I think we can expect a 2 cour to cover at least the spider arc as that's where the manga has gained the most traction. Same with Neverland. They're not going to do 1 cour because it wouldn't cover anything and there's nowhere they could place a satisfactory ending.