- Joined
- Dec 26, 2016
- Messages
- 909
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Country
-
The tournament arc was so cool in terms of character development and back story, but the conclusion of the tournament was very anticlimactic.
Oh yeah, I kinda forgot that the anime technically started. I'm curious to see on Thursday how it's ratings were in the new timeslot.shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com
every volume of MHA is in the top 500. Volume 1 is 254. Next weeks should be in top 50.
Poro got a new qt waifu, so I'm kinda wondering why would they introduce a new character so close to its ranking if they're not sure it will surviveI dropped all the new series, but might pick Poro back up. Although I saw the new chapter and I swear it's taunting me I want a Round 1 near me so bad uuugh

Well that's a music on my ear.shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com
every volume of MHA is in the top 500. Volume 1 is 254. Next weeks should be in top 50.
Its always kind of annoyed me that its released at a different time each week. Youd think it would have a set release time, not "within these 2-3 hours". Jump + updates the second it hits midnight in Japan. Makes things easy.English Jump is pretty early today. No new series announcements yet though, I guess they're waiting for Robot's Jump start to end first.
In the judgement day you shall receive no mercy for this sin.Naruto, certainly. Naruto was so good at its beginning that I dare to say that it was better than One Piece.
Bakuman and Koisome Momiji are honorable mentions.
We will miss you.Off topic: If two certain kids comes out alive on TPN I'll be hoping for it's cancelation faster than anything else in my entire reader life.
If I'm right, he's also doing extra posters for the next few weeks right?. Doing all that would take some Mashima-like Flash speed drawing skills.The interview started off fairly well, but they asked too much about American comics.
One day for the final artwork though. That's ridiculous.
Around 10-12 volumes of Heroaca have been in the top 500 since last Sunday (19th). It got a slight boost due to a special talk show program that aired in the Kansai region.shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com
every volume of MHA is in the top 500. Volume 1 is 254. Next weeks should be in top 50.