It's ironic, you find internet forums to discuss your favorite series only to come to dislike how many difference in opinion you can find. I haven't read a single chapter of BC in my life, I'm waiting for the anime to see if I like it, but honestly I just find the criticism funny and don't take it too seriously cause if I took it to heart I wouldn't even attempt to go out of my way to watch. I think baseless bashing is when I can get annoyed but most of the time people put their reasons behind why they think BC is trash so again I find it funny. I only seen comments on here and on MAL regarding it and people slam tf out of that series where I've looked so isn't fair to pin it on people on mangahelpers--on MAL people call it a Naruto x FT ripoff. FT does have its flaws that anyone can see but saying BC is better is a slap in the face lol, it's not at all and not close imo. People having been slamming BC since Day 1 which seems rare that a series a little over 100 chapters in gets slammed that much online. But to Burachi's credit our opinions really don't matter as it does well in the ToC every week, so it has to be something Japan likes about it.
On the topic of MHA It's a good amount of people who like it on here, but as I said baseless bashing which GIA can do alot is what can trigger people, nobody fucking cares if someone thinks it's overrated or not great cause it's not like it's a fact that MHA's writing is great, but saying it should be canceled or go on hiatus or it should die a horrible death...? Come on now, it's not that deep. I'm a huge fan of MHA but I can tell you it's too much damn dialogue and speech bubbles that crowds the pages. Still one of the most enjoyable series I've read since I started FT so if you enjoy something enjoy it, I understand that too much negativity can drag but it is what it is, people just simply are not huge fans of BC on here.
Anyways, yeah people aren't liking tan line lol she did come out of nowhere but i'll be surprised if WNL doesn't move up when we get to the girl-specific chapters. Plus tan line will be alot more likeable later on