Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
There are Y-San, Tite Kubo and Isobe in Shokugeki's latest popularity poll.

Yuragi sou's popularity poll will be glorious though, can't wait to judge other people waifu :derp:teehee.
 
Last edited:

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Magmel is back, Togashi's name in the cp is bigger than the author name lol




although it's bi-weekly a new chapter is listed for next week
 

Kefka

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
115
Reaction score
59
Country
Brazil
Magmel is back, Togashi's name in the cp is bigger than the author name lol




although it's bi-weekly a new chapter is listed for next week
I'm not really familiar with this series, but why does it have Togashi's name in it?
 

Kefka

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
115
Reaction score
59
Country
Brazil
Togash-sensei recommends this series
Oh, nice. Then it's definitely worth checking it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shit. Only one chapter translated and it was almost 1 year ago. :feelsbadman
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Magmel is back, Togashi's name in the cp is bigger than the author name lol




although it's bi-weekly a new chapter is listed for next week
Is this a Jump+ series?
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
technically it's OK!COMIC series

it's translated to Japanese and republished on Jump Plus

this time the Japanese version is ahead of the Chinese version
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Magmel is back, Togashi's name in the cp is bigger than the author name lol




although it's bi-weekly a new chapter is listed for next week
I was surprised this was a manhua I really like the authors female designs if you know what I mean.:cheez

That makes 5 series I am reading in Jump+
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I was surprised this was a manhua I really like the authors female designs if you know what I mean.:cheez

That makes 5 series I am reading in Jump+
That reminds me did you know Oni Madara got the axe?

Muttsuri Shinken and Machi Koro Match first volumes sold very poorly too, so they're getting the axe next

so soon those 5 series will be only 2 :neutral

How long do you Amano will keep doing Eldlive now that's dead in the water franchise? so there's a possiblity it will be 1
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That reminds me did you know Oni Madara got the axe?

Muttsuri Shinken and Machi Koro Match first volumes sold very poorly too, so they're getting the axe next

so soon those 5 series will be only 2 :neutral

How long do you Amano will keep doing Eldlive now that's dead in the water franchise? so there's a possiblity it will be 1
I really don't care, I like to enjoy things even if its a short while. I am just happy these series exist and that's all that matters to me.
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,297
Reaction score
7,333
Age
33
Country
Scotland
How much do Eldlive's volume sell anyway? I don't think ever seen it make top 50 at all so I'm not sure.

I feel like it'll probably end after the current arc (there's not much further it can go after they've saved the entire universe) but the arc already has taken up half the series at this point so who knows how much longer it'll last.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I really don't care, I like to enjoy things even if its a short while. I am just happy these series exist and that's all that matters to me.
this is the right attitude to have about the entertainment industry
too bad not too many people have it, including me

MAH POCHI KURO! MAH UBS! GIBE DEM BACK :bored

How much do Eldlive's volume sell anyway? I don't think ever seen it make top 50 at all so I'm not sure.
.
between 20k~30k
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How much do Eldlive's volume sell anyway? I don't think ever seen it make top 50 at all so I'm not sure.

I feel like it'll probably end after the current arc (there's not much further it can go after they've saved the entire universe) but the arc already has taken up half the series at this point so who knows how much longer it'll last.
I pretty much figured heaven siders would be the final villians in this manga the way it was going.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this is the right attitude to have about the entertainment industry
too bad not too many people have it, including me

MAH POCHI KURO! MAH UBS! GIBE DEM BACK :bored



between 20k~30k
Who was the author of Pochi Kuro?
Nevermind its the Nekowappa! guy MATSUMOTO Naoya I would of figured he would have more manga than 2 counting Pochi Kuro
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
One Piece has been amazing! I don't think One Piece needs compliments to make people remember that it is the best of all time, but sometimes we need to emphasize such greatness. It is incredible how Oda can stuff a lot of great things in 20 pages.

Voted for Luffy in the poll.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I pretty much figured heaven siders would be the final villians in this manga the way it was going.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who was the author of Pochi Kuro?
Nevermind its the Nekowappa! guy MATSUMOTO Naoya I would of figured he would have more manga than 2 counting Pochi Kuro
The page you linked to right there says the author's female, she's even married to the Bobobo author.
But yes, the author needs to come back. I have... a lot of short series I'd pay good money to see the authors of return.
 

TM2

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
155
Reaction score
95
Age
34
Country
Hong Kong
Ok Poro hasn't been doing too well in the rankings. Think this drastic tone shift is a response to the rankings? On that note stories that undergo drastic tone shifts or darkening in tone needs proper buildup to truly be effective. What manga in Jump do you think does this well or poorly?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Hori > Tabata when it comes to art... not close. He made the chick look better from the pics I've seen posted in here
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Ok Poro hasn't been doing too well in the rankings. Think this drastic tone shift is a response to the rankings? On that note stories that undergo drastic tone shifts or darkening in tone needs proper buildup to truly be effective. What manga in Jump do you think does this well or poorly?
Tone shift is probably the series wrapping up.
But I think Yu Yu Hakusho did this well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top