- Joined
- May 5, 2016
- Messages
- 332
- Reaction score
- 738
- Country
-
Kakegurui EP 5
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e EP 3
Princess Principle EP 3
Honorable Mentions
New Game + EP 3
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. EP 3
Knight's & Magic EP 4
Centaur no Nayami EP 3
And we also had the KonoSuba OVA - as funny as always.
That was a really good episode, so much fun to watch those 2 in action.
That tricked that guy so badly, so much salt, he's gonna get exactly what he deserves.
I really want to watch more but unfortunately the next episode is delayed, August 19 I read earlier.
That tricked that guy so badly, so much salt, he's gonna get exactly what he deserves.
I really want to watch more but unfortunately the next episode is delayed, August 19 I read earlier.
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e EP 3
Oh wow talk about a split personality, what an ending that was.
So many twists and turns in this anime, it's so great to watch.
I never thought about buying points, pretty clever.
I wonder if we will learn more about the A class girl that uses a cane to walk? Maybe she's sick or was in an accident of some sorts.
So many twists and turns in this anime, it's so great to watch.
I never thought about buying points, pretty clever.
I wonder if we will learn more about the A class girl that uses a cane to walk? Maybe she's sick or was in an accident of some sorts.
Princess Principle EP 3
Well that was quite the ride, another very good episode.
Beatrice has quite the cruel father, being experimented on and such.
Never expected that it would come in handy at the end though.
Beatrice has quite the cruel father, being experimented on and such.
Never expected that it would come in handy at the end though.
Honorable Mentions
New Game + EP 3
Another good episode.
That was funny watching Hifumi at the start.
Feel a bit sorry for Aoba as she wasn't able to contribute as much as she wanted to for her design.
Umiko & Nene get along quite well, both are working on a creature that breathes fire.
That was funny watching Hifumi at the start.
Feel a bit sorry for Aoba as she wasn't able to contribute as much as she wanted to for her design.
Umiko & Nene get along quite well, both are working on a creature that breathes fire.
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. EP 3
Haha again with the slime monster fantasy.
EXPLOSION!
I wasn't expecting Shogi to have an influence like that.
I had a feeling we would see the heterochromia girl soon.
EXPLOSION!
I wasn't expecting Shogi to have an influence like that.
I had a feeling we would see the heterochromia girl soon.
Knight's & Magic EP 4
They can't keep up with Ernesti, his knowledge of technology is too far advanced for them.
It was fun watching him take out those monsters.
Next episode looks like it will be really good, cant wait to see what the aftermath will be.
It was fun watching him take out those monsters.
Next episode looks like it will be really good, cant wait to see what the aftermath will be.
Centaur no Nayami EP 3
I enjoyed this episode.
All the kids are pretty cool.
Manami has it pretty tough having to look after a big family like that.
All the kids are pretty cool.
Manami has it pretty tough having to look after a big family like that.
And we also had the KonoSuba OVA - as funny as always.




, YUMEKO
, YUMEKO
, YUMEKO
, YUMEKO



