Anime League Anime League - Summer 2017

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
Kakegurui EP 5
That was a really good episode, so much fun to watch those 2 in action.

That tricked that guy so badly, so much salt, he's gonna get exactly what he deserves.

I really want to watch more but unfortunately the next episode is delayed, August 19 I read earlier.

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e EP 3
Oh wow talk about a split personality, what an ending that was.

So many twists and turns in this anime, it's so great to watch.

I never thought about buying points, pretty clever.

I wonder if we will learn more about the A class girl that uses a cane to walk? Maybe she's sick or was in an accident of some sorts.

Princess Principle EP 3
Well that was quite the ride, another very good episode.

Beatrice has quite the cruel father, being experimented on and such.

Never expected that it would come in handy at the end though.


Honorable Mentions

New Game + EP 3
Another good episode.

That was funny watching Hifumi at the start.

Feel a bit sorry for Aoba as she wasn't able to contribute as much as she wanted to for her design.

Umiko & Nene get along quite well, both are working on a creature that breathes fire.

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. EP 3
Haha again with the slime monster fantasy.

EXPLOSION!

I wasn't expecting Shogi to have an influence like that.

I had a feeling we would see the heterochromia girl soon.

Knight's & Magic EP 4
They can't keep up with Ernesti, his knowledge of technology is too far advanced for them.

It was fun watching him take out those monsters.

Next episode looks like it will be really good, cant wait to see what the aftermath will be.

Centaur no Nayami EP 3
I enjoyed this episode.

All the kids are pretty cool.

Manami has it pretty tough having to look after a big family like that.

And we also had the KonoSuba OVA - as funny as always.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e' (That plot twist)
Boku no Hero Academia
Re: Creators


Honorable Mentions:

Princess Principal
Aho Girl
Made in Abyss
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Boku no Hero Academia
Re: Creators
Kakegurui
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Boku no Hero Academia
Fate/Aporcypha
Kakegurui
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
  • Boku no Hero Academia
    --> MA BOI SHOUTO TODOROKI :hip
    --> Stain :zomg
  • Fate Apocrypha
    --> Astolfo best grill :x3:x3:x3:x3:x3:x3:x3
    --> Bye bye Siegfried, didn't expect anything from you anyway :lmao
  • Kakegurui
    --> YUMEKO :hearts, YUMEKO :blush, YUMEKO :hurr, YUMEKO :tss, YUMEKO :zomg
  • Made in Abyss
    --> Reg and Riko are so kawaiiiiiiiiii :blush
    --> However, it's still a transition episode :/
  • Re:Creators
    --> nice fanservice, but approx. 95% of boring talk...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Boku no Hero Academia S2
Made in Abyss
Ballroom e Youkoso
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Boku no Hero Academia S2
Made in Abyss

Re: Creators
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
  • Boku no Hero Academia
    --> MA BOI SHOUTO TODOROKI :hip
    --> Stain :zomg
  • Fate Apocrypha
    --> Astolfo best grill :x3:x3:x3:x3:x3:x3:x3
    --> Bye bye Siegfried, didn't expect anything from you anyway :lmao
  • Kakegurui
    --> YUMEKO :hearts, YUMEKO :blush, YUMEKO :hurr, YUMEKO :tss, YUMEKO :zomg
  • Made in Abyss
    --> Reg and Riko are so kawaiiiiiiiiii :blush
    --> However, it's still a transition episode :/
  • Re:Creators
    --> nice fanservice, but approx. 95% of boring talk...
I don't know if you are sarcastic or not but we need to make this clear, Astolfo is not a girl. Its a TRAP.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Kakegurui
Gamers!
Made in Abyss


Only got around to those...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
My final vote goes to:

Ballroom e Youkoso!
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I don't know if you are sarcastic or not but we need to make this clear, Astolfo is not a girl. Its a TRAP.
Your post has been reported. I hope @Sky excludes you from this and every future Anime League asap.

You can live in your own dream world, but please, don't try to distort reality. Astolfo is a girl! And he is the best girl next to Moedred. Get over it! I don't care if I get an infraction for this off-topic post. :hmph





 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I really need to catch up with Fate...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Another week, another table:


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
▲1​
1​
Boku no Hero Academia S2
23​
▼1​
2​
Kakegurui
22​
▼1​
3​
Fate/Apocrypha
19​
►​
4​
Made in Abyss
16​
►​
5​
Re:Creators
11​
►​
6​
Gamers!
9​
▼1​
7​
Knights & Magic
7​
▲4​
8​
Ballroom e Youkoso
4​
►​
8​
Princess Principle
4​
▲4​
8​
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e
4​
▼3​
11​
Boruto
3​
▼3​
11​
Isekai Shokudou
3​
▼3​
11​
Tsurezure Children
3​
▼2​
14​
Aho Girl
2​
▼2​
14​
Dragon Ball Super
2​
▼2​
14​
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.
2​
▼2​
14​
Koi to Uso
2​
▲4​
14​
New Game +
2​
▼1​
19​
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
1​
▼1​
19​
Shoukoku no Altair
1​
▼1​
19​
Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS
1​
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lots of series off this week which means a smaller pool than usual to pick from. So I'll go with..

- Gamers!
- Fate/Apocrypha
- Knights & Magic
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Just thought I'd post that several shows had skip weeks this week.
I got the dates from Livechart.me

Kakegurui - Back August 19 *
Re:Creators - Back August 12
Shingeki no Bahamut - Back August 18
Shoukoku no Altair - Back August 18

* Actually I should have mentioned that the skip for Kakegurui is technically for next weeks since it's broadcast on a Saturday, but the translation is usually out the next week. You can still vote for the one translation that came out last Sunday ( July 30).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This weeks Selections:

Made in Abyss
Gamers!
Fate/Apocrypha


If I could pick more?
Kakegurui - ep5 is a valid pick this week
Boku no Hero Academia
Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou

Sunday
Knights & Magic - still good but not awesome this time 3/5
Centaur no Nayami - Cute as usual 3/5
Princess Principal - haven't watched it this week!
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun - pretty good 3/5
Kakegurui - Once you get over the crazy facial expressions, this is fun! :D
Fate/Apocrypha - About as good as you can get without a fight scene 4/5

Monday
Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou - This was an excellent feel-good episode!
Isekai Shokudou - Not a bad anthology, but zero plot progression.

Tuesday
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - They've made this show suited to a much younger audience than expected. Funny though. 3/5
Aho Girl - Ok... nothing to see here... :rofl
Nanamaru Sanbatsu - I can actually answer a couple of those questions


Wednesday
Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart - way too short... why do I watch it?
Hajimete no Gal - Wow! The mc actually did the right thing for once! :XD

Thursday
Gamers! - A day (or two) in the life of Tendou, or maybe it should be called Tendou enters puberty?


Friday
Made in Abyss - If you eat something that eats humans, its technically not canibalism... however, I'd feel queazy about it too.
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul - Skip week
Shoukoku no Altair - Skip week

Saturday
Boku no Hero Academia - lots of forshadowing for the next arc
Re:Creators - Skip week

No Drops this week.
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
Princess Principle EP 5
The thrill ride continues.

Dorothy's seduction power over 9000.

I always enjoy the action and suspense every episode.

They worked really well together when infiltrating the boat.

Is the Princess friend or foe? I like how this drama will continue.

Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS EP 12

That was quite the duel, great finish there by Playmaker to win.

I had a feeling he and Revolver were connected somehow.

We will obviously learn about what happened 10 years ago eventually, I am very curious to learn what dark secrets SOL Technologies are hiding, they were quick in wanting to dispose of Zaizen.

Looks like a lot of fun will occur with Ignis around in his true form, very small though lol.

Looking forward to watching the next episode.

New Game + EP 4
Another good episode.

It was funny watching them all at the magical girl show.

Hifumi stood out a lot, nice to see how she has a lot more confidence now and can interact a lot better with people.

Rin got very jealous.

Umiko is a scary woman, lots of funny scenes with her.

Nice to see the project got good reviews.

Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Honorable Mentions

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. EP 4
Slip, that is a funny spell.

I didn't think Yumina would only be Twwelve, I thought she was closer to Touya's age.

Either way her magic is impressive so she is a good addition to the harem.

Oh that Tiger transforming into such a Kawaii thing for the girls lol.

Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic EP 7
That was a fun and enjoyable episode.

The president featured heavily throughout along with Yuko.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry about all the experiences Mizuki had in this episode.

I didn't expect anything less from Lion.

I thought all the girls looked good in a Yutaka.

Sakura Quest EP 18
I was really enjoying that episode then all of a sudden tragedy strikes.

I almost teared up because of that death.

R.I.P. Professor.

Aho Girl EP 5
That mother of hers lmao

Tenshi no 3P! EP 4
That was a rather interesting way to introduce yourself.

It was funny how he ran away afterwards.

I am very happy that the concert went well, I thought the girls were about to completely freeze up and not do very well.

Knight's & Magic EP 5
Good episode.

Lots of action, some good battles there.

Order of the silver phoenix suits Ernesti.

Silver hair, and he was reborn into this world.

Centaur no Nayami EP 4
Well that was a rather interesting episode.

Awkward and funny starting moment there between Hime & Quetzacoatl.

Looking forward to watching the next episode.



 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Gamers!
Tsurezure Children
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni
 
Top