Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's too lacey to be a bathing suit
Even I haven't seen swimwear like like that before. Also what do you think Juvia is going to follow Gray on the 100 Year Quest or not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just looked on Mashima's twitter and people are saying are really nasty things about Juvia on there.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
What did you expect, this fandom is pure trash filled w/ some mind-numbingly dumb shippers that you hear the loudest unfortunately. It's one thing to knock the story, another to knock the art Hiro does for fun for him and his followers. Naruto' and FT's two birds of a feather, both silly and childish
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What did you expect, this fandom is pure trash filled w/ some mind-numbingly dumb shippers that you hear the loudest unfortunately. It's one thing to knock the story, another to knock the art Hiro does for fun for him and his followers. Naruto' and FT's two birds of a feather, both silly and childish
Yeah I noticed that a while ago so I know what to expect in this fandom. It's disgusting when the fandom says stuff like like even when Mashima post pictures on his twitter.
 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States
It's too lacey to be a bathing suit
I thought the swimsuit she wore in the Christmas ova was more lacy but Erza exact words for it was Mizugi from the audio and dialogue. so with Mashima its hard to distinguished whats swimwear or underwear. wow I'm really obsessed with Juvia if I'm thinking too hard on whether she's wearing lingerie or swimwear. What drew me to her at first was her backstory, and despite her flaws I still love her character and moments. Anyway, it was nice Hiro drew Gray 2 days ago and then her next today. I always start my day by checking whether Hiro drew a sketch or not. I love his art, he draws gorgeous women and the guys I would love to be ripped like them, I gotta stop being so damn lazy start eating right and working out.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I thought the swimsuit she wore in the Christmas ova was more lacy but Erza exact words for it was Mizugi from the audio and dialogue. so with Mashima its hard to distinguished whats swimwear or underwear. wow I'm really obsessed with Juvia if I'm thinking too hard on whether she's wearing lingerie or swimwear. What drew me to her at first was her backstory, and despite her flaws I still love her character and moments. Anyway, it was nice Hiro drew Gray 2 days ago and then her next today. I always start my day by checking whether Hiro drew a sketch or not. I love his art, he draws gorgeous women and the guys I would love to be ripped like them, I gotta stop being so damn lazy start eating right and working out.
From what I remember Juvia didn't wear a swimwear in the Christmas omake/OVA but her underwear. I also start my day with checking Mashima's twitter for new art as well as news for new Fairy Tail projects.
 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States
From what I remember Juvia didn't wear a swimwear in the Christmas omake/OVA but her underwear. I also start my day with checking Mashima's twitter for new art as well as news for new Fairy Tail projects.

I thought it was underwear too but Erza told her to walk around in public in her "mizugi(japanese for swimsuit), it been confirmed in the OVA, the manga version was sketchy because it could have been a mistranslated but yeah, its swimwear. Watch the ova and that scene, Erza said Mi zi gu, I seen alot of fanservice anime and I recognized that word anywhere whenever there's a beach episode. lol.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I went for a meal with people of anime cast. I was surprised at the story of a relationship of seven years of relationship.
Translated from Japanese by Bing Wrong translation?
I went to dinner with members of the cast of the anime. I 'm surprised another 7 years to-.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Taxi drivers take turns yawning bluntly. I'm scared.
Translated from Japanese by Bing Wrong translation?
Taxi drivers who blatantly yawn's books torrent. Scary even.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I got off on the way. I came home safely.
Translated from Japanese by Bing Wrong translation?
On the way down. I was coming home.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
Long live the XD translation.

I wonder if one day they will create a translation site not '' 'perfect' '' but that is more accurate than what we have.

Because quite often aie aie aie T-T translation.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Mashima face look very trollish. xD
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
yea plus hes a damn troll lol
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I guess that's why people call him Trollshima.:derp
That's one of the reasons Hiro is called Trollshima and the reason is because he likes trolling his readers. Though I wonder who's the bigger troll Hiro, Kubo, or Kishimoto?
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
That's one of the reasons Hiro is called Trollshima and the reason is because he likes trolling his readers. Though I wonder who's the bigger troll Hiro, Kubo, or Kishimoto?
i think they are all even from my view i think all mangka's or LN writes are like that
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Who is it ?

It's a collaboration between summon boards/Fairy Tail. Also it seems to be another mobile game so this seems to be another one of the projects Mashima was talking about.
 
Last edited:

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
Who is it ?

So there are elfman and cana but not mira/laxus/jellal in that promo art....... Hmm.....
:feelsgoodman:handgun

The promo art does look pretty nice tbh, erza is looking sexy af and Minerva and kagura are looking badass. Lucy, twin ds and juvia are looking darn good too.
Op loli on the other hand... :handgun:feelsgoodman
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So there are elfman and cana but not mira/laxus/jellal in that promo art....... Hmm.....
:feelsgoodman:handgun
While Mira/Laxus/Jellal are not on the promo art their actually on the website if that makes you happy. Though I'm just happy Mavis/Zeref aren't in the promo art and/or not on the website.
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
While Mira/Laxus/Jellal are not on the promo art their actually on the website if that makes you happy. Though I'm just happy Mavis/Zeref aren't in the promo art
Tru, even I'm glad to not to see them in any of the posters lol
Btw
Thank u so much

This made my day.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Tru, even I'm glad to not to see them in any of the posters lol
Btw
Thank u so much

This made my day.
I think Mira/Laxus/Jellal look better not being in the promo and on the website since the art promo has so many characters on it already. Your welcome.
 
Top