It's too lacey to be a bathing suitoh mama, yeah it hard to tell if its underwear or just swimwear, I think its swimwear.
It's too lacey to be a bathing suitoh mama, yeah it hard to tell if its underwear or just swimwear, I think its swimwear.
Even I haven't seen swimwear like like that before. Also what do you think Juvia is going to follow Gray on the 100 Year Quest or not?It's too lacey to be a bathing suit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I noticed that a while ago so I know what to expect in this fandom. It's disgusting when the fandom says stuff like like even when Mashima post pictures on his twitter.What did you expect, this fandom is pure trash filled w/ some mind-numbingly dumb shippers that you hear the loudest unfortunately. It's one thing to knock the story, another to knock the art Hiro does for fun for him and his followers. Naruto' and FT's two birds of a feather, both silly and childish
I thought the swimsuit she wore in the Christmas ova was more lacy but Erza exact words for it was Mizugi from the audio and dialogue. so with Mashima its hard to distinguished whats swimwear or underwear. wow I'm really obsessed with Juvia if I'm thinking too hard on whether she's wearing lingerie or swimwear. What drew me to her at first was her backstory, and despite her flaws I still love her character and moments. Anyway, it was nice Hiro drew Gray 2 days ago and then her next today. I always start my day by checking whether Hiro drew a sketch or not. I love his art, he draws gorgeous women and the guys I would love to be ripped like them, I gotta stop being so damn lazy start eating right and working out.It's too lacey to be a bathing suit
From what I remember Juvia didn't wear a swimwear in the Christmas omake/OVA but her underwear. I also start my day with checking Mashima's twitter for new art as well as news for new Fairy Tail projects.I thought the swimsuit she wore in the Christmas ova was more lacy but Erza exact words for it was Mizugi from the audio and dialogue. so with Mashima its hard to distinguished whats swimwear or underwear. wow I'm really obsessed with Juvia if I'm thinking too hard on whether she's wearing lingerie or swimwear. What drew me to her at first was her backstory, and despite her flaws I still love her character and moments. Anyway, it was nice Hiro drew Gray 2 days ago and then her next today. I always start my day by checking whether Hiro drew a sketch or not. I love his art, he draws gorgeous women and the guys I would love to be ripped like them, I gotta stop being so damn lazy start eating right and working out.
From what I remember Juvia didn't wear a swimwear in the Christmas omake/OVA but her underwear. I also start my day with checking Mashima's twitter for new art as well as news for new Fairy Tail projects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I guess that's why people call him Trollshima.![]()
Mashima face look very trollish. xD

That's one of the reasons Hiro is called Trollshima and the reason is because he likes trolling his readers. Though I wonder who's the bigger troll Hiro, Kubo, or Kishimoto?I guess that's why people call him Trollshima.![]()
i think they are all even from my view i think all mangka's or LN writes are like thatThat's one of the reasons Hiro is called Trollshima and the reason is because he likes trolling his readers. Though I wonder who's the bigger troll Hiro, Kubo, or Kishimoto?
It's a collaboration between summon boards/Fairy Tail. Also it seems to be another mobile game so this seems to be another one of the projects Mashima was talking about.Who is it ?
So there are elfman and cana but not mira/laxus/jellal in that promo art....... Hmm.....Who is it ?




While Mira/Laxus/Jellal are not on the promo art their actually on the website if that makes you happy. Though I'm just happy Mavis/Zeref aren't in the promo art and/or not on the website.So there are elfman and cana but not mira/laxus/jellal in that promo art....... Hmm.....
![]()
Tru, even I'm glad to not to see them in any of the posters lolWhile Mira/Laxus/Jellal are not on the promo art their actually on the website if that makes you happy. Though I'm just happy Mavis/Zeref aren't in the promo art
I think Mira/Laxus/Jellal look better not being in the promo and on the website since the art promo has so many characters on it already. Your welcome.Tru, even I'm glad to not to see them in any of the posters lol
Btw
Thank u so much
![]()
This made my day.![]()