Last edited by a moderator:

Quota = the thing you‘re supposed to fulfill/accomplish. Like detective‘s quota being to find reliable results on townies and mafia, docs’ to keep people alive etc, my quota to fulfill is to die. And hopefully do something good with that death. You should know which roles all fall into that.What are you saying?
Perhaps the conditions could also be related to what you do with your role if you‘re active, whereas only passive people are affected by voting?There's this bit, but I'm rather curious to what such cases might be. I still believe someone's card activated, so it's either this or said person unwilling to share.
TBH, in this case I don't see what else could influence activation more than the votes on lynched. And one way or the other, everyone voting on the lynched player should have activated their tarot. I mean, how much else can we consider to affect it?
Actually nvm, that refers to the effect not finding out if the card activated to begin with.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votekill Desin
Vote kill Arjuna
Vote kill Purity of Magi
VOTEKILL Brandish
Votekill Monkey
votekill mazino
Votekill Arjuna.
votelock arjun
!votekill Brandish
votekill Arjuna
votekill Mazino
Votekill Holt
VOTELOCK Arjuna
votekill brandish
Votekill Brandish
My vote is already on himJust vote brandish gry


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Block arjuna and lynch brandish....he is definitely fishy with his vote no matter the reason...im the biggest persecutor of arjuna and i had not voted him.I am still certain Arjuna is mafia. I don't see the point of bandwagoning Randi now, not that I don't suspect him, but he at least gave a reason for his inactivity. I find that more reasonable and worthy to keepm alive instead of an Arjuna that literally contradicts himself in his posts. Seems more as an Mafia Noob play in all honesty.
I don't mind newbies to stay alive, but that was way too random and too much and it gives me too much bad vibes, it's paining me.........
Unless someone has a better reason for me to vote for Randi. I mean, honestly I don't mind to change my vote to him tho since he also gives me bad vibes af, but oh well...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Brandi is basically inactive and clueless and Maz is that and didn't bother to vote. Reading back, our resident noob might actually have something important. Ideally Zasz or Desin would go but alas... Their musing are apparently justifiedI am still certain Arjuna is mafia. I don't see the point of bandwagoning Randi now, not that I don't suspect him, but he at least gave a reason for his inactivity. I find that more reasonable and worthy to keepm alive instead of an Arjuna that literally contradicts himself in his posts. Seems more as an Mafia Noob play in all honesty.
I don't mind newbies to stay alive, but that was way too random and too much and it gives me too much bad vibes, it's paining me.........
Unless someone has a better reason for me to vote for Randi. I mean, honestly I don't mind to change my vote to him tho since he also gives me bad vibes af, but oh well...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I really don‘t see desin doing anything wrong much other than inactivity. And I really don‘t want to kill Zasz early, he deserves a game where he lives longer.Brandi is basically inactive and clueless and Maz is that and didn't bother to vote. Reading back, our resident noob might actually have something important. Ideally Zasz or Desin would go but alas... Their musing are apparently justified
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only benefit of killing Maz is that we get to effectively „skip“ lynching this day since he dies regardless. But I don‘t think I want that. Wish we could find the Janitor but doubt it‘s Maz.Well, I'm pretty certain Maz will most likely get hostkilled anyway.
Nah. He already survived Day 1 which is more then enough for him, right Zasz?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
He doesn't do much with what's given to him.And I really don‘t want to kill Zasz early, he deserves a game where he lives longer.