Last edited by a moderator:
Do you „want“ me to vote him?I agree with Magi, Arjuna is a worse case. Brandish doesn't have much experience, this is his second game only (and in the first one he heavily relied on his mafia team). In spite of Brandish's case, Arjuna was so contradicting it bothers me. Playing on a different forum doesn't change that, imo. He suspected someone and even with that voted randomly, and when questioned about it, said he didn't want to rush votes (which goes against what he did). That's unrelated to his prior experiences and sounds like bad excuses.
It is never enough.Well, I'm pretty certain Maz will most likely get hostkilled anyway.
Nah. He already survived Day 1 which is more then enough for him, right Zasz?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()

Yeah I'm sorta giving up on predicting it. I guess we need an activation first to deduce what triggered itPerhaps the conditions could also be related to what you do with your role if you‘re active, whereas only passive people are affected by voting?
But then why do we get an update on our tarot status at the end of the day instead of the night?
votekill Desin
Vote kill Arjuna
Vote kill Purity of Magi
VOTEKILL Brandish
Votekill Monkey
votekill mazino
Votekill Arjuna.
votelock arjun
!votekill Brandish
votekill Arjuna
votekill Mazino
Votekill Holt
VOTELOCK Arjuna
votekill brandish
Votekill Brandish
votekill Brandish
Liquor befor going to bed? I like that.Well if we lynch arjuna....i highly suggest someone block brandish or invite him for a drink if anyone has liquor xD
Along with monkey and zasz.

He did the same thing day 1....claim to not be able to catch up but vote the most likely to be lynched...I'm not quite sure why Brandish is on the chopping block? I mean, I'm reading it's either him or Arjuna but I can't see what changed in the past few minutes that brandish is apparently tied fav for lynch? Makes me curious on Arjuna though, because it feels like maybe his buddies are trying to provide an out? Brandish wagon feels like it came outta nowhere
Well it's not like that wasn't noticed already? It seems pretty convenient that it's building so much in the last 30 minutes of the day where Arjuna is all but set to be lynchedHe did the same thing day 1....claim to not be able to catch up but vote the most likely to be lynched...
I already said i dont care....him or arjuna....but regardless i dont like boths situation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gimme something at least Zasz. How useful do you think your role is gonna be?Liquor befor going to bed? I like that.
Either way, having a passive role, I wouldn't be able to do anything.
Im just telling you why i voted him....i could have easily voted arjuna and no one have blinked an eye.Well it's not like that wasn't noticed already? It seems pretty convenient that it's building so much in the last 30 minutes of the day where Arjuna is all but set to be lynched
Leave it as is. Could be interesting to see if anyone else reacts.Honestly, as I said, I don't mind to change vote to Randi. Both of them are giving me extremely bad vibes anyway, it's unbearable.
Nope, and even if he were, I wouldn't stick out my neck to save him all things considered. Too risky.Im just telling you why i voted him....i could have easily voted arjuna and no one have blinked an eye.
But you seem to have a problem....is brandish your boss?