Last edited by a moderator:
Page 37, post #547.Gimme something at least Zasz. How useful do you think your role is gonna be?
Sorry my argument against arjuna applies to brandish also...I really prefer to have Arjuna dead over Brandish. What we have on Brandish compared to Arjuna' speech is weak, imo.
I can't understand why Arjuna would act like that and present those arguments, they don't click, so if the voting change, I'll move towards him.

active night roleWhat did you provide on your role again, Panda?
votekill Desin
Vote kill Arjuna
Vote kill Purity of Magi
VOTEKILL Brandish
Votekill Monkey
votekill mazino
Votekill Arjuna.
votelock arjun
!votekill Brandish
votekill Arjuna
votekill Mazino
Votekill Holt
VOTELOCK Arjuna
votekill brandish
Votekill Brandish
votekill Brandish
Votelock Brandish
Votekill Arjuna
votekill Arjuna
OmgPage 37, post #547.
Your answer is there.

1. yeah because its forced it could be that he's mafiaI've been going back and forth and putting aside my typical day 2 vote concern, neither one is mafia, but I think I'm going to go with Arjuna:
So, votekill Arjuna
- We don't know if Demonspeed is DM or mafia, but Brandish felt the need to put himself out there and vote for him. If Brandish is mafia, then that's a pretty risky move since it means he either voted up a fellow mafia member or decided to bandwagon and seal the fate of some who's more likely to be townie than another mafia or 3rd party.
- Arjuna on the other hand essentially decided to abstain from placing a meaningful vote both day 1 and 2.
- Arjuna's reasoning for this, as many have pointed out, is a pile of horse shit.
- Brandish was about as active now as he was last game and he almost got voted up on day 2 then as well and still died later on in that game. If he really is mafia again, then I would think that he change up his strategy. The only reason he survived day 3 was because the game was derailed by that one crafty, genius mafia detective's play.
LOL, ok xDDDDSince I love to make ties~
Votekill Brandish.
Now up to the person who wants to kill who. Both choices are good as I said before. Suspect them both anyway.
I am still certain Arjuna is mafia. I don't see the point of bandwagoning Randi now, not that I don't suspect him, but he at least gave a reason for his inactivity. I find that more reasonable and worthy to keepm alive instead of an Arjuna that literally contradicts himself in his posts. Seems more as an Mafia Noob play in all honesty.
I don't mind newbies to stay alive, but that was way too random and too much and it gives me too much bad vibes, it's paining me.........
Unless someone has a better reason for me to vote for Randi. I mean, honestly I don't mind to change my vote to him tho since he also gives me bad vibes af, but oh well...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure hope you understood what I meant with that.

You know how I'm ~ I said I didn't mind either anyway :3LOL, ok xDDDD
v