Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Decided to actually take notes this time... such a bother.

What sticks out the most for me so far:
syx's continued efforts of trying to make Zasz look bad (though doing so in a mocking, fun-poking way)
Arjuna with the very big role hint (Martyr/Noble/Politician/Prosecutor), and then the odd certainty that there are 2 mafia groups.
Zasz with another pretty big role hint (Daytime role)

And Farfal-... wait, no... what it this strange new sensation? I'm not getting scum-vibes from Farf at all...!

 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I can't reveal my role.The hosts specifically forbade me to do so.My role is not revealed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit

When I wrote "My role is not revealed" in the above post I actually mean "I cannot tell my role"
Is this even allowed as a claim? "The hosts specifically forbade me to reveal my role" means you're either relaying something you were told in a host PM, or you're claiming to have an unclaimable role, which is basically the same as saying "my role is [Unclaimable Role X]"... Not sure how that works.

Besides, I don't know why you would outright say that if you're what you claim you are. I suppose you'll have to prove it sooner or later.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Is this even allowed as a claim? "The hosts specifically forbade me to reveal my role" means you're either relaying something you were told in a host PM, or you're claiming to have an unclaimable role, which is basically the same as saying "my role is [Unclaimable Role X]"... Not sure how that works.

Besides, I don't know why you would outright say that if you're what you claim you are. I suppose you'll have to prove it sooner or later.
Was thinking that this was borderline rule-breaking as well, but both gnut and Gry have been here and there's been no mod message about it. Guess 'they'll allow it'.

In the end, he's basically claimed one of four (?) unclaimable roles. Guess that might not weigh as heavily as claiming a specific one...?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To get it started then, I'll votekill Zasz for now.
I'll VOTEKILL Farfalla
Votekill Arjuna
!vote kill syx
Votekill syx
Votekill Zasz
Votekill syx
Votekill Arjuna.
Vote kill syx
Votekill Lambu
Votekill syx
Votekill EmperorSpriggan.
Votekill Emperor Spriggan.
Vote kill Syx
!votekill syx
VoteKill Holt
!Votekill emperor spriggan
Votekill Emperor
Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan.
changing my vote to Emperor Spriggan
Vote change and Behead Mercilessly Emperor Spriggan
Votekill desin
Votekill syx
Votekill Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan 8x (Farfalla, Demonspeed, Organizized, Arjuna, Belserion, Lady pompom, MarmaladeSky, Gryffindor)
syx 6x (Zasz, Lambu, James Rye, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred, Anonymous Vote)
Farfalla 4x (Evil3ye, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
Arjuna 2x (Holt, Aizen)
Zasz 1x (desin24)
Lambu 1x (SonOfDaws)
Holt 1x (Crescent_jinxgrace)
desin24 1x (Erinyes)



Soundtrack to add more atmosphere to reading posts, especially if you got several posts to read/catch up on:
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
To get it started then, I'll votekill Zasz for now.
There are others that call my attention as well, but I'll be busy for 1 or 2 hours now, and later I'll comment on those when I can go back to check some posts (might end up caught up in my shit for longer until God knows when so yeah, gotta garantee I made a vote).
Nothing solid for a D1 as usual^^' But it's something. Might change my vote later if I'm back in time and something else stood out.
Ok, there we go. That's what I was warried of.

I noticed among others some bandwagon vibes there started from sxy, but also Farfalla eagerly playing along, and the votes make it perhaps more evident that there might be more to this hunch.

I think we should lynch Zasz today. Let's have a look at the pros and cons:

Zasz turns out to be a Mafia:
  • pros: One step further to a win. No kappa emoticons.
  • cons: none

Zasz turns out to be a Townie:
  • pros: Town is stronger without him anyway. No kappa emoticons. Zasz can concentrate more on his exams. Win/Win/Win.
  • cons: none

Yeah, if Zasz has a good role again, he'll provide shit quite early, I guess, based on past game ("Hi guys!! I'm the det!! Don't shoot me tho kappa")
If we were to lynch him I'd be more in favor of it due to him easily revealing he's a det before but not sharing any hint at all this time o.o
I'll VOTEKILL Farfalla for now for throwing the first stone, although syx seems just as suspiciously guilty as of now.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Aizen @Emperor Spriggan @Belserion can you please tell us something about your roles, anything would be fine to pinpoint things in the future. Same with @Erinyes , she usually gets away with the "helpful" behaviour and stays away from the spotlight.

Don't let your anger towards my tease cloud your mind, Lambu. My hints are in no way classic mafia moves, they are simple hints.

It's not my fault if you can't tell the difference between making fun of someone and a true GrySun move. :/
Of course they are just hints, but its the hints + bandwagoning attitude what turned on the alarms :notsure
Its D1, sure you could be trolling, but its ironic you say we should lynch Zasz "because he would be useless" when he has told about himself a lot more than you :cop

And I freaking hate to agree with Demon, but I fail to understand how Zasz is the most suspicious when he's told about him more than anyone else... :s
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, there we go. That's what I was warried of.

I noticed among others some bandwagon vibes there started from sxy, but also Farfalla eagerly playing along, and the votes make it perhaps more evident that there might be more to this hunch.
It's not a bangwagon, but a placeholder - a first vote. It's not new meta for you not to know it :P
But heh, I wasn't wrong when I replied to Orgz. Some people never change. I'm off now @.@
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
syx still hasn't replied to my post? Even more suspicious...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I didn't mean Demon up there, but @Evil3ye
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's not a bangwagon, but a placeholder - a first vote. It's not new meta for you not to know it :P
But heh, I wasn't wrong when I replied to Orgz. Some people never change. I'm off now @.@
And I'm pretty sure you know that in a lot of cases those placeholder votes not get changed afterwards, but conviniently being used as "placeholder vote" arguement later in the game to argue oneself out of it. Sorry for calling out bullshit when I see some.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I seriously can't believe that you guys (or the ones who should know me) took my post as a form of bandwagon. Nevermind, what happened, happened. When Demon stated one thing and Faffs the other, I made this post asking you guys what the truth is now (did Zasz screw up or not?), since I didn't play the last MG. Anyway, I'm looking forward how this will play out.

syx still hasn't replied to my post? Even more suspicious...
Which post of yours have I ignored?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky you didnt hint anything in the end, you just said you never had it before.
Which is still a hint, just not a very revealing one, nor a very useful one. I get what you mean :)

It's passive, I do like it though
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Aizen @Emperor Spriggan @Belserion can you please tell us something about your roles, anything would be fine to pinpoint things in the future. Same with @Erinyes , she usually gets away with the "helpful" behaviour and stays away from the spotlight.


Of course they are just hints, but its the hints + bandwagoning attitude what turned on the alarms :notsure
Its D1, sure you could be trolling, but its ironic you say we should lynch Zasz "because he would be useless" when he has told about himself a lot more than you :cop

And I freaking hate to agree with Demon, but I fail to understand how Zasz is the most suspicious when he's told about him more than anyone else... :s
:hmmMine is an active role.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ok, there we go. That's what I was warried of.

I noticed among others some bandwagon vibes there started from sxy, but also Farfalla eagerly playing along, and the votes make it perhaps more evident that there might be more to this hunch.





I'll VOTEKILL Farfalla for now for throwing the first stone, although syx seems just as suspiciously guilty as of now.
I have to say I also find her claim convenient, at the very least. In the previous game, I kept pressuring her to say more than "active night role" because of how easily malleable that hint is for non-townies (she was Santa), and since she learns quickly from a mistake, now she claims a passive role which at some point can target someone for the kill - so Witch or Vengeful Townie. As I said, one of the most convenient claims to avoid being lynched.

Then she states that what Arjuna said is suspicious, but votes Zasz after stating that he's not sharing enough hints as last game (where he only "revealed" on D2) despite him already having shared two. Besides, as a funny note, the first people to vote on D1 in the last two games both turned out to be mafia. :heh

How's that for starters, @Faffs? =3=
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I find Lala a bit suspicious as well but it's just a placeholder vote :neutral.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Aizen @Emperor Spriggan @Belserion can you please tell us something about your roles, anything would be fine to pinpoint things in the future. Same with @Erinyes , she usually gets away with the "helpful" behaviour and stays away from the spotlight.
I already hinted it a while back? An active role that wasn't there last game.
Or do you want me to attach churros to my hint? :3c
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I already hinted it a while back? An active role that wasn't there last game.
Or do you want me to attach churros to my hint? :3c
Was it present in the second-last game? :cheez

I find Lala a bit suspicious as well but it's just a placeholder vote :neutral.
Don't get in the way of my harassing Faffs, Demon, thanks. :ffwub

On a separate note: animated vote sprites and backreading BGM? Did @GrySun spend his hosting hiatus by training in the mountains to perfect his hosting skills?! :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top