Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Bel you screwed yourself when you said you stole noble-an obvious town role.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sry for ruining your fun with the guessing, Van, but at least I kept my promise to you and Orgz \@.@/
Yes you did :blush Of course you'd be no sleazy Orange either. Pretty funny that you and Evil ended up being rival mafias, too, with the way you were at each other's throats right from the start. :nerd
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes you did :blush Of course you'd be no sleazy Orange either. Pretty funny that you and Evil ended up being rival mafias, too, with the way you were at each other's throats right from the start. :nerd
I didn't plan to go for him at first, but I'll comment on that later o/
Ah, and you're free from your contract, lmao, poor you as well today xD
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just gotta say I don't know how I survived this long with all my dumb noob mistakes.:XD In fact, that probably is why I survived this long. This was fun though, albeit very confusing. I shall be more up to speed next time I join one of these with more experience under my belt. :verily
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ah and @desin24, lock me please so the game ends^^ Forgot you had to vote.
technically I already did on Bel before you gave up but votelock Farfalla for continously trying to get me killed hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, I'm sry @desin24 if you thought we would still have a chance D: I just saw no way out with the Hoe permablocking me and a Det.
Well we lost when Holt died, there were more 100% confirmed townies than mafia left. I would have liked to at least take someone with me to death. Hopefully Marms dies with me so we get at least some innocent blood spilled.

Holt's bucket was empty. What kind of self respecting janitor doesn't kill? Mafia would have probably gotten a few extra townies with that and stood more of a chance:XD
well he got blocked, or better said his victim saved. And once we had two morticians it was better to keep the second janitor hidden while you discuss which one of those lied... That was before their pair suicide through host-kun.

It is funny you know, we got all three Mafias on the block there on day 5 and they can't do a thing. Kind of sad actually. Like a wolf with no teeth.
Quite literally in Bel's case even.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
This situation reminds me of a game in FTB.

Hey @Reebi do you remember a game we played in FTB where the mafia couldn't do shit in nearly all NP.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill Belserion.
Votekill Belserion
Vote Kill Belserion
Votelock Belserion
Votekill Belserion
Desin, you are guilty of being a mafia:smoke
Votekill Belserion
Votekill Belserion
votekill Belserion
Votelock Belserion.
Votelock Belserion
Votelock Belserion
Votelocking Belserion
Votelock Farfalla
Votelock Farfalla.
Votelock Farfalla :)
votelock Farfalla

Belserion 5x (Arjuna, James Rye, Farfalla, Lambu, Aizen)
Farfalla 5x (Belserion, Vandred, Anonymous Vote, MarmaladeSky, desin24)
desin24 (Prosecutor‘s Mark)


"Not sure what to say... The court is a bit disappointed with the heavily anticlimactic finish. But with the criminals confessing their crimes there is just one thing for me to do..."


"First, the court finds the defendants, Nahyuta Sahdmadhi and Ema Skye..."





Farfalla
(Mafia Detective)




Belserion
(Mafia Pirate)

"Then, of course, the matter with the Prosecution. The court finds the defendant, Kay Faraday..."

But before a verdict could be reached Kay decided to make a final move.



Using the bomb she had prepared in advance, she hoped to kill as many as she should in the explosion.



The court was largely destroyed, but the majority managed to escape the blast radius and survived.



desin24
(Mafia Bomb)




MarmaladeSky
(Prosecutor)


Unfortunately for Mr. Gavin, he didn't manage to survive the explosion.

However, all the corrupt parties have been exposed and dealt with.



"This madness is finally over! Law and justice have been restored to our country. I thank all of you who put in so much time and effort for this cause. Both the living and the deceased. Well done everyone!"



Lambu
(Prostitute)




James Rye
(Detective)




Aizen
(Spy)




Arjuna
(Townie)




Vandred
(Apprentice)


Court is adjourned! Town wins!



*post with role list, player actions and other closing thoughts coming later when I have time*​
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
This situation reminds me of a game in FTB.

Hey @Reebi do you remember a game we played in FTB where the mafia couldn't do shit in nearly all NP.
No clue, I think there was a role blocker
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol Bel you sure love to hold on haha. I was thinking you were a Detective too. I wonder did you really think I was janitor? Or felt I was mafia or least a safe possible Lynch? After all you had a janitor in your team already
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well despite the kinda anticlimactic finish, I can still safely say this is one of my favorite games ever. The theme is pretty much the best ever, the set-up was great in that there was no special mechanics but still a very different type of game, and I still felt that it really could have gone either way. It was really intense at times.

Thank you so much @GrySun and @gnut for the commitment to making the game as good as it was. It was a shame I brought death upon myself early, but it was still lots of fun to spectate.

And good game, everyone! :vash
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
My best game till now.No doubt.Thanks @GrySun and @gnut for giving us this Wonderful game.

And rejoice all Town players we won.



No clue, I think there was a role blocker
Nuh you and I were quarreling thinking that we both were mafias.Ultimately we won and found that we both were townies.

The best part was definitely mafia failing to kill a single person from 2nd NP.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@GrySun @gnut You guys were really awesome hosts, this game was really fun despite the first day lynch (I swear I have rotten luck as Mafia, maybe I should pursue a career in law enforcement :notlikethis:oh)
@Farfalla That suicide was epic :XD:XD You went out on your own terms, freaking beautiful :hip Probably the best Mafia move I've seen tbh.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Btw arj you always manage to look suspicious. You may need to work on that :teehee
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Lol Bel you sure love to hold on haha. I was thinking you were a Detective too. I wonder did you really think I was janitor? Or felt I was mafia or least a safe possible Lynch? After all you had a janitor in your team already
LOL no I thought you were the doctor or the mortician since I knew Daws was janitor. I wanted to see if I could get the townies to lynch one of their important players. That backfired:XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, lemme leave my comments here:

Thx Holt and Desin for the ride o/ (unfortunatelly, I'm sry about your case, Emp ç.ç I think syx could have died in your place but your case seemed lost, it wouldn't last long with that slip). That was a chill and quite objective pad, imo^^ And it's always nice to work with smart and easygoing people. I think we had good synergy and it's been a pleasure to play with you both (specially with Holt acting like a mom and trying to speak reason to me and Des whenever we had different opinions, rs).

And just to justify ourselves a bit ç.ç Going for Zasz on N1 wasn't the wisest decision, yeah, it just that Crescent looked more like a Prosecutor that day while Zasz was vaguer, so we assumed she'd be the protected one (+ we were afraid of Zasz criteria for the shooting xD he's too hard to predict; + usually docs go for suspected targets on N1, and so on). And oh, the irony... Crescent was actually the Doctor protecting him, it seems '-' And then in the second night, looking for the damn Doctor, we decided to go for Pompom 'cause she seemed to be protecting an important role and avoiding interactions with people that could expose it (like with Lambu, not vouching for him could be seen as "if I tell him I can't know and they cross it with me being active, they might get to me and kill me as a Doctor". So yeah, killing the Escort after lynching the Gambler was a sad mistake (which luckily gave us a townie as well - Orgz - but welp... and Evil's + Emp's lynching helped me walk more freely, I assume). Then the Janitor died as well and we got basically utterly fucked...... Great calls, Crescent and Lambu, nevertheless.

Ah, we also ended up going with Gryff instead of James 'cause I thought that Vandred lied about his actions and he was a doctor '-' We couldn't get his reason to stop going for someone he initially believed that was the Prosecutor, which fit his claims, so that got me paranoid (later in the Day he answered that). At that point, it wouldn't have mattered though xD The moment Daws died and I got in the investigation that Bel was a Pirate that can't kill, we knew we had basically no chances to win already... And then James and Gryff on Holt also happened so........ '_'

I admit I'm not a fan of this setup xD The 0 passive roles would be the final point exposing me, there was no way I'd escape it in the end and it's basically impossible to imagine from the start, it could have affected multiple people, imo (3 mafias claimed passive). Not to mention that, aside from the fact that the mafias can end up killing each other, the town still had 6 investigative roles, 2 killing roles and 1 with the potential of copying one of the others, while the mafia had 1 redundant role (Poisoner), 1 that might go Unskilled (Gambler) and 1 that can't kill (Pirate), and if the Apprentice would have joined them/us in the best scenario, it would also be Unskilled. The Oranges had a worse situation than ours, tho, 'cause aside from us having less drawbacks, we also had a Detective. But in the end, the town had things that could go wrong for them, but we had things that didn't work at all for us alrdy (the redundance and the inability to kill), not up to chances. Of course I'm biased to say those.

It was still fun overall, it's been a while since I was mafia (and I don't wanna repeat it any time soon, since it's nervewrecking, I'm rusty and not fit for it at all to begin with) and having a party is always nice, plus we got to practice Coding \o/ Damn, that was challenging and insanelly enjoyable xD And rewarding! To see that I managed to successfully inform my team paid off for all my anxiety. So yeah, thx to the hosts for the nice game and their time (I hope you enjoyed it although you looked quite nervous, Greg ç.ç); thx to my team for the company, patience and entertainment (Holt, nice coding formula as well^^); and thx to the rest of the players for the challenge^^ I think that we used to play this too recklessly and nowadays people are acting way more careful, dedicated and attentive, which makes those games more interesting.

I'm aware that some people might be unhappy with the forfeit, but with nothing to gain anymore and since it wasn't something that would ruin the plans of anyone else, I'll stick to my decision. I was just being a sadist with my moves after Desin got marked, honestly.

@Farfalla That suicide was epic :XD:XD You went out on your own terms, freaking beautiful :hip Probably the best Mafia move I've seen tbh.
:clingy
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
LOL no I thought you were the doctor or the mortician since I knew Daws was janitor. I wanted to see if I could get the townies to lynch one of their important players. That backfired:XD
OK, well that's a relief lol. You came up every night because I absolutely couldn't imagine you getting my role exactly from a hint I didn't even try to link to my role in the first place. Even asked Gry at some point if a traitor knows mafia roles to see if you were a traitor trying really had to get senpai to notice her. It was a good plan I suppose, but you did bluff pretty hard. At some point you even offered to be lynched next if I was innocent...it was doing my head in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top