The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Heck, the only way I can handle meeting new people is because they don't know me. Meeting people I've never met but who still know me? Scary.
Interesting...I can understand.
The less I know the person, the less I care.
It's funny. I wouldn't be nervous meeting you at all lmao..

Then again most of y'all don't scare me or make me nervous...
I can only think of one person as the exception.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why, what‘s the story there? :XD
It's how children say dick here, just that D:
Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list
Is this about the "let's meet in Germany in 2019" talk so you can start mapping the ones that don't care about meeting you and blacklist them? '-'
You're the top of my list, btw. Help me get more than potato balls to eat in NL next time onegai c.c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Can‘t even post your avi as a pic on phone due to private profile. Works on pc afaik. How perplexing.

:grumble
My profile is private?
Omo, when did that happen?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is this about the "let's meet in Germany in 2019" talk so you can start mapping the ones that don't care about meeting you and blacklist them?
:facepalm:cookiestare
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This whole conv about meeting people from here...cornfirms some of my suspicions...

I could deal with the women cause I'm sure we'll have something to talk about. Specifically bia and far far...
You and Bia/Farf have stuff in common you mean? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's how children say dick here, just that D:
x.x
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Perfect castellano is pretty hard to get either way, if Hardy heard me speak with my closed "boqueron" accent he would call me a caveman lmao.
He gets bullied as well xD he says that watching cartoons dubbed in... Colômbia or México, I don't recall, got him a different accent.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This whole conv about meeting people from here...cornfirms some of my suspicions...

I could deal with the women cause I'm sure we'll have something to talk about. Specifically bia and far far...
Lis, there's still time to join us, coooooooome (I'll try to harrass you and Gary till Sunday)
My profile is private?
Omo, when did that happen?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:facepalm:cookiestare
What now, Grumpy ò.ó
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This whole conv about meeting people from here...cornfirms some of my suspicions...

I could deal with the women cause I'm sure we'll have something to talk about. Specifically bia and far far...
What suspicions?! :gwah
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah Tommy is VERY shy. Get him to talk while sober is quite a challenge '-'

Btw, I'll get on disco tomorrow, I'm sorry. Been too stressed and drained this week to feel like checking stuff ><
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
When you are running and you decide to take a short cut home through the woods... Suddenly, the next second spider webs cover you. Sitting above your head is this...


That's when you stop, drop, and roll on the ground for 15 minutes. Thus pushing back your whole morning schedule..... :feelsbadman

What if all of FF meet up and play IRL mafia? :grumble
Who would be the prostitute? :lambirb

It's

Is this about the "let's meet in Germany in 2019" talk
:shout:uguu:swoon:squee
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
What happened to you Esu? Got secrets to hide nowadays?
You know, how life is..
I just don't want people to see my Ana Doujin
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
When you are running and you decide to take a short cut home through the woods... Suddenly, the next second spider webs cover you. Sitting above your head is this...


That's when you stop, drop, and roll on the ground for 15 minutes. Thus pushing back your whole morning schedule..... :feelsbadman

.
That's what you do before or after you take a picture of the spider? :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top