She intentionally fucked herself, acting like a god damn tourist /smacking my lipsAnd yeah... I mean you were intentionally fucked, I don't even know what this potato ball is smh
She intentionally fucked herself, acting like a god damn tourist /smacking my lipsAnd yeah... I mean you were intentionally fucked, I don't even know what this potato ball is smh
Copy panda copied theft jutsu from someone kawhy dont you tell people about one of your favorite hobbies of shop lifting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
potatO BALL BTWShe intentionally fucked herself, acting like a god damn tourist /smacking my lips
The fuck is that anyways, why would someone order that it just seems like code for "Majorly lacking in flavour" ka..potatO BALL BTW
Oh well. Maybe he can be the Gry I never could be.Listen this identity theft meme is no joke, I'm copy panda but our dude is full on claim-yo-shit-its-not-yours-anymore

What's the point of this reply..Didn't we cover this on FB once?![]()
Dutch delicacy btw?? Who tf was her guide evenThe fuck is that anyways, why would someone order that it just seems like code for "Majorly lacking in flavour" ka..
He'll both current Gry and Gry2 D:Oh well. Maybe he can be the Gry I never could be.![]()
Sure you don't... I'm afraid to visit your country.D:
If you ask for traditional food here they'll get you traditional shit! We don't fool tourists here! Wait...

Whoa low blow thereMy country is afraid of you as well![]()



Heh well... when I hear single words or short sentences I can understand some of it just by how it sounds, but to me portuguese is like spanish with a potatoe in your mouth lol... except when its sung, I love how smooth it sounds in songs.Iianw portuguese and spanish share many similar words so I guess it's not difficult?
Man I opened Pandora's box when I decided to watch AoT Season 3 first two episodes, stupid me, now I have to follow it weekly.![]()

Don't worry, oppa will provideD:
If you ask for traditional food here they'll get you traditional shit! We don't fool tourists here! Wait...
People are having mixed feelings about the season so far xD Glad you're liking it. Aside from the disappointment with the OST (fu Hyde), I'm enjoying it as well altho I wish it was a bit slower. Battou said he was afraid people would dislike it cause this part is very slow/dense in the manga and I guess they fully took care of that '-'"Man I opened Pandora's box when I decided to watch AoT Season 3 first two episodes, stupid me, now I have to follow it weekly.![]()
That's cause portuguese people cant speak their own thing u.uHeh well... when I hear single words or short sentences I can understand some of it just by how it sounds, but to me portuguese is like spanish with a potatoe in your mouth lol... except when its sung, I love how smooth it sounds in songs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Google says oppa is older brother '-'Don't worry, oppa will provide
Nah just the set's look, my scholar looks like a gay Pope :lulLOL went to the market? XD
Mine looks less stupid now as well.
