The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
And yeah... I mean you were intentionally fucked, I don't even know what this potato ball is smh
She intentionally fucked herself, acting like a god damn tourist /smacking my lips
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
why dont you tell people about one of your favorite hobbies of shop lifting
Copy panda copied theft jutsu from someone ka
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She intentionally fucked herself, acting like a god damn tourist /smacking my lips
potatO BALL BTW
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
potatO BALL BTW
The fuck is that anyways, why would someone order that it just seems like code for "Majorly lacking in flavour" ka..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Listen this identity theft meme is no joke, I'm copy panda but our dude is full on claim-yo-shit-its-not-yours-anymore
Oh well. Maybe he can be the Gry I never could be. :noworry
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Rewatching Doctor Who and what usually leans more toward a American-inspired accent quickly becomes all Bri’ish like.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
D:
If you ask for traditional food here they'll get you traditional shit! We don't fool tourists here! Wait...
Sure you don't... I'm afraid to visit your country.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Man I opened Pandora's box when I decided to watch AoT Season 3 first two episodes, stupid me, now I have to follow it weekly. :notlikethis

Iianw portuguese and spanish share many similar words so I guess it's not difficult?
Heh well... when I hear single words or short sentences I can understand some of it just by how it sounds, but to me portuguese is like spanish with a potatoe in your mouth lol... except when its sung, I love how smooth it sounds in songs.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Man I opened Pandora's box when I decided to watch AoT Season 3 first two episodes, stupid me, now I have to follow it weekly. :notlikethis
:comfort
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Man I opened Pandora's box when I decided to watch AoT Season 3 first two episodes, stupid me, now I have to follow it weekly. :notlikethis
People are having mixed feelings about the season so far xD Glad you're liking it. Aside from the disappointment with the OST (fu Hyde), I'm enjoying it as well altho I wish it was a bit slower. Battou said he was afraid people would dislike it cause this part is very slow/dense in the manga and I guess they fully took care of that '-'"
Heh well... when I hear single words or short sentences I can understand some of it just by how it sounds, but to me portuguese is like spanish with a potatoe in your mouth lol... except when its sung, I love how smooth it sounds in songs.
That's cause portuguese people cant speak their own thing u.u
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't worry, oppa will provide
Google says oppa is older brother '-'
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar

My character FF14 got SHWAG
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
LOL went to the market? XD
Mine looks less stupid now as well.
Nah just the set's look, my scholar looks like a gay Pope :lul
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Final fantasy? Back when I tried that long ago my character was some small cute thing.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
You played a potato gry?
I expected better from you... :emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top