Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
That's the thing. There's still a minor scenario where the Janitor is someone heavily targeted at night (usually, which includes blocks) and thought it could be a waste to try to perform the kill himself with the chance of getting blocked. I'm really just leaving thoughts here... so later we can try to put things together... but yeah, Gry, you're also famous for being people's fav target, and I do wanna leave this possible scenario here.I actually can't recall but it wasn't by choice iirc. Think got blocked initially? Or we suspected I would be blocked I think.
I did say "depending how you define innocent"I was replying to you saying he could possibly be innocent with the mass traitor thing. James got guilty on him, him being traitor will not change dets result on him unless he was a real traitor. I thought you were implying traitors show as guilty. Was just clarifying that it won't show guilty if he's not a real traitor
Not a mafia, with a townie role, but recruitable.I really don't think so xD It's brilliant, I love this setup.well actually if katos and gry s theory about traitor is true, that might ruin the whole investigation system
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, I like it too. A mass Traitor game would really mess us up if we wouldn't get it right away. But that rule of not showing 2nd roles if killed at night, with 2 kills per night makes sense, means we would most likely only get it after day 2, with another traitor townie lynched or at the very least day 3 when we suddenly ahve 3 dead townies who were all traitors. Plus I could see Panda totally doing that, same with two or even more BKs.I really don't think so xD It's brilliant, I love this setup.
The naive traitors will still show as townies, so once we know the det' sanity(s) (which is an issue in any setup), we can clear the fake traitors.
Meanwhile, we can also not only spot mafia but the ones they'd be able to recruit - and even get the mafia names from them.
That's not what he implied, see bellow:GrySun seems to be one to me given how quickly he agreed to my many Traitors theory and my "only one name given to the naives" one.
I was first believing you and Gry could be townies. After seeing that Kato died as a traitor, I considered that you both thought about multiple traitors going with rule 2 cause you were traitors yourselves, which would mean you both started as townies (but could still have mafia aligment).I don't think everyone would get a single name
Pretty sure I am the one who started this whole mass traitor theory.^^well actually if katos and gry s theory about traitor is true, that might ruin the whole investigation system
Also votekill Grysun
Votelock Grysun, I'm more confident in this vote than my sexuality.
!votekill Hardy since we have to resolve this, and I know I'm unrecruited yet(if I even can be).
Oh...Votekill GrySun
I'm not giving any more right now
Just catch up. I'm honestly tired of reading this shit
Votekill Hardy
I standby what I said before.
You're defo not. Inconsistent for sure xD That wasn't the only time you said you were playing as a townie.
Votekill GrySun
I'll take a bullet with you here later, if I picked the wrong option among you and Hardy. I just keep thinking you're being untrue.
If you die as a traitor, I'm doomed as well. I'm willing to take this risk though, at this point it looks like a safe bet...
For now... Vote Kill GrySun.
It's hitting midnight here, so this will be my last post and I have to vote. Couldn't backread much (had to eat and stuff), so it feels weird to vote without having read everything and thus make up your mind. Will go for Gry, since it feels weird that he is the only one who got 3 names, while the others only got 1. Yeah, it's not much to base on, but I didn't have the time so far to dig in any further.
!votekill GrySun
That last part is very true. if Farf, Holt and shinobi were all one mafia, they would have after reading that gry got more than 1 names be very careful. Maybe even try to not get the talk to keep on that fact. when Gry revealed Farf, there should have been alarms going on by all 3 of them and especially Holt and shinobi would have wanted to keep their names safe else it would be game-over for them. So it makes no sense for them wanting the real traitor to die because if Gry dies as townie traitor who is the sole 3 name traitor those 3 would be suspicious as hell and have all dets on them for the nights to come. They would want Hardy to die and could make lots of good arguments for that like proving my traitor status with it, though not really due random name given could mean anything for naive traitor, or that hardy is not giving any role reveal or that lynching a doc is stupid, etc.
Given the many active roles and "i don't wanna reveal" roles, I think we got a bunch of docs and dets, probably 3 on each, maybe even 4 on dets, so for all we know Gry is either a naive Doc and real traitor a real doc and naive traitor or just a mafia who tried to build up a cover-story rereading the traitor roles and getting f@cked by Panda's trolling giving every traitor in-game only one name instead of a bunch. Last seems more and more likely the more traitors with 1 name and no traitors we get.
This my verdict is
Votekill GrySun
Votekill Grysun
for now will cast my vote on Arjuna. avoiding bandwagon as usual, and arjuna is among the ones i suspect too. ofc might change the vote depending on new reveals.
Vote kill arjuna
So our doc Grysun has me on his list of 3!!
Votekill Grysun
I'm gonna give my initial Vote now,i am much too torn on the Gry Situation to be honest,i voiced why and i voiced who else i got suspicions of.
I'm joining Erin and do:
Votekill Arjuna
I doubt i'm going to change from this but before i leave for today i am going to lock my Vote,maybe something happens before that we'll see.
I most likely won't be around during the Ending Stages of the Dayphase,so i got catching up to do and will most likely be here once the Night Phase starts.
Curious what is gonna happen during the final moments of this phase tho,as Demon said we might be in for a twist.
Oh well,it won't help my case but if this in some way proves my allegiance or makes me less suspicious then alright.
Votelock GrySun
Yeah it is,i messed up early on,gonna get me lynched the next Day/s for sure.
Just in case i don't come back before the end of the day, i'll vote now.
Votekill GrySun
I only hope he's lying for real, as everyone says.
Such a smartass
Back to me being a minor threat....
Notice gry ask my confirmation time then left....
Im so dead this nite
Just in case i cant check in the morning before work....votekill hardy--- Double Post Merged, ---
![]()
Votekill gry-son
Vote kill Grysun
Hoping Gry is mafia
Done with backreading and it is a pain in the eyes as I learned from wikipedia.
This whole Gry vs Hardy bickering and arguing does constitute the bulk of todays conversation.
I do not trust a lot of people so far, farf and hardy being quite high on the list, seraph and erin are on the list too. For now it is inevitable to turn the case and Gry is dead. There are things speaking for him but it is anything but a closed case as some people try to portray it.
That being said killing Gry will at least move town along after spending this day on Gry vs Hardy. We should definitely keep the mind open about the evil/good twin theory. Which would mean that either me or gnut is the real traitor.
votekill farf
I don't jump on trains especially if its far from a closed and shut case.
Ok Im in my breaktime at work right now, so I'll make this quick.
Yeah sure...
I swear if you killed Van nothing will save you from my wrath.
Votekill shinobi, Gry is going to die either way but just in case...
I don‘t know if you like what I‘d have to share..That's not what he implied, see bellow:
I was first believing you and Gry could be townies. After seeing that Kato died as a traitor, I considered that you both thought about multiple traitors going with rule 2 cause you were traitors yourselves, which would mean you both started as townies (but could still have mafia aligment).
But Gry doesn't share your PoV that naive traitors got 1 name only. So either that's your own example that you're bringing to the table as your basis (which seems to be the case) and Gry is a different case of traitor (with many names), or he's not a traitor or he's not townie, or you're not townie and you're basing yourself in Kato's words. But you both are different for sure.
Gry, I'm kinda bummed to see you won't even share that :/ Not even if you're a traitor or not and how many names you got. That could be a lead to how many people a mafia party has, even if you're a naive traitor. Since it looks like James got only 1 name (or I'm assuming things wrong), then maybe we have lone mafias again and mafia teams with more members and it would be damn important to know at least how many, lol. Hope you can share at least that before this phase ends...

Yeah, meNo, if James isn‘t lying Hardy is mafia for sure. Why are you bringing up mafia boss? We have two different results.

Thanks though, you saved me from some more typing.This is the same reasoning why I'm not jumping on hardy right away. He was going hard on James all day, then went to Kato despite a Det claim, and despite James calling out he's targetting him next night he was still left untouched(or so it would appear, is James the type of person to fake a result if he were blocked?).
Was catching up.@Hardy You're online and liking my comments. You wanna say anything to us? About your role, your actions, being a traitor and having a contact or not?
To make good use of a hypothetical Det-Janitor combo?I actually can't recall but it wasn't by choice iirc. Think got blocked initially? Or we suspected I would be blocked I think.
Indeed the setup is perfect for that. And yeah tbh, the mafia would have nothing to gain from not using the janitor early. Still though, can't exactly rule it out. But not sure the benefits are sufficient. At most, there's a little chaos trying to figure out why a janitor didn't kill. Or there could be some other plan to frame someone eventually? Those are far-fetched though.
If we're assuming 3 parties, 2 successful night blocks is much too optimistic for me
Maybe they are looking for Traitors? Coincidentally James talked about this, Gry too. And TBH I was thinking about something like that as well.We have 5 active claims in that list, including Hardy and James. Why would the non townies go for 2 passive claims? Why wondering what Van could be, someone mentioned witch here. Why would they go for those? I rly don't think their killers were trying to get rid or their roles - unless they had a detective (in this case, the team with the janitor) and found out Van's role was something relevant. Why risk killing Aizen though which could be a freeman but also a bomb, bp, jesus or wtv? Those targets look super off to me, specially Aizen. Maybe they wanted to setup Seraph with Van's kill (which seems to be a bomb), but maybe the mafia also saw the second rule the same way James did and wondered if Van was a traitor that had Seraph in his list and tried to recruit him...
Ah come on, man! You could tell us something before you leave!!! D:Will be off to do groceries for a few hours, and be back after
Hm, you*re right. I overread that sentence.That's not what he implied, see bellow:
I was first believing you and Gry could be townies. After seeing that Kato died as a traitor, I considered that you both thought about multiple traitors going with rule 2 cause you were traitors yourselves, which would mean you both started as townies (but could still have mafia aligment).
But Gry doesn't share your PoV that naive traitors got 1 name only. So either that's your own example that you're bringing to the table as your basis (which seems to be the case) and Gry is a different case of traitor (with many names), or he's not a traitor or he's not townie, or you're not townie and you're basing yourself in Kato's words. But you both are different for sure.
Gry, I'm kinda bummed to see you won't even share that :/ Not even if you're a traitor or not and how many names you got. That could be a lead to how many people a mafia party has, even if you're a naive traitor. Since it looks like James got only 1 name (or I'm assuming things wrong), then maybe we have lone mafias again and mafia teams with more members and it would be damn important to know at least how many, lol. Hope you can share at least that before this phase ends...
