Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
THE END OF NIGHT 3



SonofDaws
?????





Of course SonofPakunieward wouldn't accept her fate easily. After she saw what Mangoka showed to her, she immediately left them and grabbed her bullet to load her guns. She obviously was preparing herself and trying not to let her guard down.



After she waited in patient for quite a while, the person finally appeared for her.




She pointed her gun towards the person that appeared in front of her. No fear she showed towards that person. However, even though she was quite confident in herself and after shooting a few times towards the person. There was no avoiding her fate. Before she knew it, she was shot.



The person checked if she was still alive, of course that was definitely not the case. She was dead as someone could be. Of course the person wouldn't leave her just there and took her body with her and so her idenity.



​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China


Voting ka
​
​
..........
Takuan,shinobi, gnut*
Omg I got mixed between the nights :shootme
This obviously sounds like complete bullshit,Rip im sure to be mislynched for this mistake
Votekill EmptySoul bye It was fun playing thanks panda,purity and lawl :emobirb
Im a spy:
Night 1 I targetted farfs, got vandred (she didnt lie)
Night 2 I went for James I got... Me '-' with that I trusted him more easily during the night. Edit: day* lmao
Last night I went for Seraph... He targetted James, our sane detective, who was blocked.

Seraph was hinting for bomb then prolly followed the advice that escorts very easily can pretend they are prostitutes, so he changed halfway (that was the mess he did, also he was hinting for high kill priority, which connects those dots).

There is also a chance that Farfs aint sane '-'

Votelock Seraph
​
Well, votekill Seraph.
If I'm the only one having problems with Takuan's first reveal, so be it, lol xD
And yeah, in the end I could be insane and will keep asking myself why I got no results the first 2 nights...
Thx for not trusting me right off the bet when the game started tho, asshole :hmph I guess that would have been another case you'd kill me =-=
​
Votekill Seraph.

I am going to bed now, nearly 2 am here. Wow, so much stuff. A clear Empty slip on targets, Takuan writing misleading stuff and Seraph turning out to target me the night I got blocked.
sure i was very reluctant bc actually i gave a huge hint that hxh fan might have get, i didnt want my role to be used for fake or conveninet claims, but it might be already the case




Im actually a bomb.
im 100% sure, at least demon and possibly other hxh fans among the players, got my hints bc of the defuser claims. Assuming theres indeed a defuser, no idea if im defused or not, but wont be surprised if among theres a mafia defuser.
- seiyaku x seiyaku is relatated to hxh : it means "condition".
- fits may character, bc my character Netero used "miniature rose" a bomb to defeat some antagonist (wont spoil)



- got similar roles previously, was refering to one of my previous role which was mafia bomb, and another which was defuser.

You got it all hope its not a mistake.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i need to cast my vote not sure ill be back before the end of the day. i still have some issues with arju, lambu, desin. Dont trust seraph, taku and empty, but im willing to give the benefit of the doubt because of their claims.

for now will votekill arjuna, ( definlitely might change it depending on reveals)
I am for now

Vote Kill Lambu

I am more or less confident that Lambu is mafia this time based on his play style
I have to go, I wont be here when the phase ends.

Votekill Emptysoul

If Farf is legit, as Im believing now after thinking about it, she has to be mafia.
Alright, 3 hours left and right now i'll be offline watching movie with my girlfriend. I don't know if i'll come back at all before the end of the phase, so imma vote right now.

I didn't follow Empty's case closely enough to suspect him more than others; so i'm not voting him. Voting Desin or Seraph is another option, since i do believe one of them is mafia; but i don't know if you guys will vote for them, who out of the two, etc.
So instead im going to vote against shinobi. Been suspecting her since yesterday, and my vote might be useful considering the number of penalty votes.
So then, peace everyone. :hi

Votekill shinobi

Votekill EmptySoul
As she has the most Votes on her as it stands and she herself did basically give up with that Selfvote.

I did consider on wether or not to vote for Shinobi before tbh. but as it stands she'll most likely get another couple of Penalty Votes due to her lack of activity meaning she'll be in the Red even more tomorrow and is all setup to get lynched.
Doesn't mean that she will get lynched depending if she does reveal some of her Night Actions or her Role itself tomorrow but if not i'm going to vote her next Dayphase for sure.

That of course depends on wether or not i make Night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Having said that,i'm gonna stick around for like 10 to 20 minutes before i step out as well.
I'll be sure to check the Results later though.
Well gonna drop my vote now. Votekill desin24
Im going shinobi...lets make this double lynch happen Demon-kun
Votekill shinobi
Well gonna drop my vote now. Votekill desin24
Doesn't look like we are sure what to do at the moment. Gonna place my vote on the person I'm suspecting the most, which is Seraph.

!votekill Seraph

If we want to lynch someone else, then we should decide soon and not at the end of the day phase.
I am fine with lynching Desin more because I am scared of the possibility of letting him survive like that if he is Mafia. But these numbers are problematic. I am fine with Seraph as well. Empty has given up and sounds honest to me.

For now I will Vote kill shinobi and see what happens.
I'm rly hoping I can trust Holt LOL. I have no basis for it, just similar thoughts, but his lack of reveals still makes me uneasy.

James, then I pick Desin as well. I mean, if people decide to lynch Empty, they don't need my vote anyway. But if you ignore the "3 ICs is possible part" there's a lot of weird things speaking against him, imo. No proof, just behaviours that were off and the D5 claim, which makes him useless. But I believe Empty could be the proof if she's not máfia, so again I'm fine if people take the other path.

Votekill Desin
Votekill Desin
Votekill Empty !
Yeah I'll get it done in a sec. If both have the same amount of votes we get a double lynch right?
#yolo

votekill shinobi
Dunno what is going on atm but im not about to be lynched due to a self vote :lmao
Votekill Shinobi
Empty you are way shadier than shinobi. Not gonna work so easy.

Votelock Empty

And also good night. Let's see what the three good fairies will bring.

Shino B 9x (2x + 3x Post Penalty) (gnut, takuchi, DemonSpeed, Emptyhole)
EmptyHole 9x (2x + 3x Penalty Votes) (Lambon, Seraph, Shinobi, Desin)
Desin12 6x (3x Post Penalty) (Holtish, Farfalla, JamesOmo)​
Lambon 4x (3x Post Penalty) (ArjunaChan)
Syx 3x (3x Post Penalty)
Seraph 2x (Harding, Syx)
FinalArjuna 1x (Erichi)


Aigoo, just a while left before another one ceases to be




 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I got nothing this night which means I was def blocked. :c
My target would have been Seraph because he said he had gnut as contact for his one name traitor role and I didn't believed him because he told me he revealed before gnut revealed his Innocent child role. Which was a lie. Gnut revealed on page 22, Seraph did reveal his traitor claim with gnut as contact on page 34. And later he was all "ey once greg gets proven as Innocent Child that means I am naive and thus a townie, right?" and I was like yeah, right, and wanted to check upon him this night. Which didn't happen. <.<

Maybe the 2nd Det got further though I fear the 2nd Det was SonofDaws given his whole "i gonna find a mafia tonight" declaration.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I had a feeling these penalty votes would stack after that not so cryptic message from the hosts. I reckon these will become a pain to deal with
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You wanna tell us anything before you end up killing yourself due afk? Like who your contact is? Or maybe as we only got one kill tonight - was?
Or anything about your role and what you did with it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey Mafiaspeed. Got anything for us to know about?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
At least only one died. Which means either Gry really was a loner Mafia. Or that the 2nd kill was blocked by prostitute. Or stopped by Doc, like somebody targeting me and doc saving me for example. Or somebody was recruited today and we really only have two killing parties after all and for whatever reason they didn't use Janitor on night 1 which again makes 0 sense whatsoever.

Oh btw, I believe Gry to not have been recruited but that he was a Mafia Member all along. Because if he was a real traitor why would he start with the whole 3 name mistake if it seems everyone else, even the real traitors, had only been given one name so far.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm not really sold on this new rule. That would mean that in Day 6 for instance, 6 players would receive 6 penalty votes. Wouldn't that lead to players spamming like hell to avoid this punishment?
The one spamming the most will basically never get lynched, after a certain number of days. And especially if the penalties stack.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Arjuna, you said you re hider, now that you hinted this please could you tell your target on n1/n2/n3

1 kills means either someone has been recruited, or some killing failed (either someone has been protected or someone been blocked).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@James Rye thats quite convenient
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm not really sold on this new rule. That would mean that in Day 6 for instance, 6 players would receive 6 penalty votes. Wouldn't that lead to players spamming like hell to avoid this punishment?
The one spamming the most will basically never get lynched, after a certain number of days. And especially if the penalties stack.
I wonder if there's any group of people that could punish mindless spam :lambirb
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You were blocked James? This is rather annoying. That easily would've been our biggest lead
I'm not really sold on this new rule. That would mean that in Day 6 for instance, 6 players would receive 6 penalty votes. Wouldn't that lead to players spamming like hell to avoid this punishment?
The one spamming the most will basically never get lynched, after a certain number of days. And especially if the penalties stack.
If you're not afk the votes are cleared. Only stacks if you're afk consistently.

Might inevitably lead to spamming but well at the same time, it'd still force the afks to talk more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And more they talk, more chances to learn stuff .maybe even see slip-ups
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not really sold on this new rule. That would mean that in Day 6 for instance, 6 players would receive 6 penalty votes. Wouldn't that lead to players spamming like hell to avoid this punishment?
The one spamming the most will basically never get lynched, after a certain number of days. And especially if the penalties stack.
I think this rule was supposed to help the low numbered mafia, as long as they are active enough to avoid getting penalties on them.

Also after 3 nights and none night with 3 kills I believe we do not have 3 killing parties. Though again I have no idea why they would not use Janitor on night 1. None.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You were blocked James? This is rather annoying. That easily would've been our biggest lead

If you're not afk the votes are cleared. Only stacks if you're afk consistently.

Might inevitably lead to spamming but well at the same time, it'd still force the afks to talk more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And more they talk, more chances to learn stuff .maybe even see slip-ups
Yes, but even if some guy is talkative and posts like 50 times, as long as the others post 51+ times each day, the guy will receive stacking penalties despite not being afk.
But as Panda said, i guess spammers will not be tolerated. I don't know, let's wait and see.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yes, but even if some guy is talkative and posts like 50 times, as long as the others post 51+ times each day, the guy will receive stacking penalties despite not being afk.
But as Panda said, i guess spammers will not be tolerated. I don't know, let's wait and see.
If only we didn't need that rule for a reason :lambirb
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Erinyes More like it sucks! Big time! Seems their Escort either was blocked by another prostitute in night 2, which could be one way to explain why they didn't blocked me. OR the team with the Escort had send somebody to kill me in night 2 but failed, for example Bodyguard becoming ??? due Janitor trying to get rid of me so they didn't bother sending an Escort to a kill target. Or this night they knew due me talking who I would investigate so they either wanted to protect Seraph because he is said Janitor or Escort or another important role or they want to throw suspicion on him due blocking me after I declared I would investigate him.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, one kill last night especially after getting Gry yday is decent. It's unlikely we have 3 killing parties now. Could be a number of reason for just one kill. Interference, double kill, recruitment etc.

Anyone feel like talking about their nights? Could give us a lead
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like I said, I targeted Seraph last night. Got nothing meaning I was blocked.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Like I said, I targeted Seraph last night. Got nothing meaning I was blocked.
Yeah I got yours .

Empty do you have anything to say? You do realize you're gonna have to talk a lot today right? And without spamming too XD
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
You wanna tell us anything before you end up killing yourself due afk? Like who your contact is? Or maybe as we only got one kill tonight - was?
Or anything about your role and what you did with it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey Mafiaspeed. Got anything for us to know about?
Got nothing tonight
I wont reveal my contact in case i do end up being a real traitor
I redirected N1 and N2 tho and yes i am BK no.3 '-'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top